Anybody feel somthing spiritual about the Krazoa?

Thu'um

I certinaly did, mabye it was the music, or the temples or the the sound effects( the way they wispered) but it was awesome. I felt their temples were very mystic. I can really descirbe what i felt, but was i alone?

• Like 1

221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2

#fanboys #krystal #starfoxadventures #wasterrible #probablyondrugs

#I'mtrolling

• Like 3

Well yeah, of course they seemed that way because I think they were intended to sort of be like that.

… If I understand what you're saying. :P

Uh yeah, they're called Krazoa SPIRITS for a reason. XD

#fanboys #krystal #starfoxadventures #wasterrible #probablyondrugs

Hey, if everyone up and decided that Krystal would be a sign of spiritual significance in place of God, Allah, or Buddah then I'm pretty sure religion would get a lot more popular (ok, also if the stigma about furries was gone).

I mean, come on...

furryforkrystal.jpg

Or...

PythonGod.png

But back on topic >_>

I don't know about feeling any more spiritual about playing through the Krazoan temples, but the music is rather zen-ish to me. Peaceful, but causes inflection at the same time. It is among my favorite music from the game

Hey, if everyone up and decided that Krystal would be a sign of spiritual significance in place of God, Allah, or Buddah then I'm pretty sure religion would get a lot more popular

A religion centered around a first class blue pair of boobs?

Improbable but

me-gusta.jpg

• Like 4

Sounds like one hell of a religion, huh? :D

+1 internets to LoneWolf

Improbable but

me-gusta.jpg

Screw you guys i like krystal anyway .....-_- even if she was a man

What the heck? (Wolf rules!)

They are supposed to come off as vaguely spiritual and ancient. As for any ties to real life, it's a videogame. Religion is pretty much the go-to inspiration for them.

They are supposed to come off as vaguely spiritual and ancient. As for any ties to real life, it's a videogame. Religion is pretty much the go-to inspiration for them.

indeed, i definentaly didn't prepose actual spirts in my game, like lone wolf said. I just didn't know if anybody else picked it up. I was talking to my sister about the game, she didn't agree so i wondered if was just a personal vibe i picked up

wait what

35znym.jpg

• Like 2

Dude I'm a Krystal fan and I still have no idea what your talking about.

i forgot, you guys don't comprehend krystal fandom beyond atraction :/

You mean to tell me that more to the fandom exists besides sheer attraction/lust!? :shock: [xD]

-----

The little I recall about the Krazoa always creeps me out; it reminds me of that damn Dark Brotherhood sanctuary door from Skyrim. :P

• Like 1

Dude I'm a Krystal fan and I still have no idea what your talking about.

Ditto, my mind was somewhat herped and derped when you said krystal was a man. I shamelessly will say i appreciate the visual quality of her character. All skimpy outfits aside, her design in Adventures is possibly the best out of all other characters in the franchise with Fox being a close second.

Ditto, my mind was somewhat herped and derped when you said krystal was a man. I shamelessly will say i appreciate the visual quality of her character. All skimpy outfits aside, her design in Adventures is possibly the best out of all other characters in the franchise with Fox being a close second.

you mean your an actual fan? and not just a lust driven furry?

lol @ "actual fan"

Ummm, in what way is Krystal male? Last I checked she was a femme.

As for the actual topic, I'd imagine the spiritual vibe is because they're, yanno, SPIRITS, with religious temples dedicated to them. I thought the spiritual intent of it all was rather evident. Or is there some hidden dimension to it that you felt and wished to discuss?

I really did love the temple music though. XD

• Like 1

you mean your an actual fan? and not just a lust driven furry?

wait there's a difference

why has nobody told me of this

• Like 3

I don't know about feeling any more spiritual about playing through the Krazoan temples, but the music is rather zen-ish to me. Peaceful, but causes inflection at the same time. It is among my favorite music from the game

I really did love the temple music though. XD

Bizarre (yet oddly entertaining) forum shenanigans aside, I've been thinking about maybe taking a crack at an arrangement of that tune. It's one of the few Star Fox soundtracks that hasn't been remixed. Any interest?