Another Story: Dojinshi Details

PkUltimaga

What is Another Story anyway?

Another Story is a fan comic based on the Star Fox franchise that I cooked up since I started high school. It presents a completely different canon, akin to that of an alternate universe.

How different will it be from the games?

Very... VERY different, it's a kind of adaption that needs to be read with an open mind. You will find very different things here, new planets, new characters, character personalites and ship/area designs are somewhat different, among other things.

What's the story like?

It's a very emotional, character driven story that focuses on the characters and how they develop throughout the story, you'll notice at first that some characters are more important than others, but as the comic goes on and on, each character will have a balanced degree of importance to the plot. I was successfully able to give the story a balanced mix of sci-fi and fantasy. Each character will act according to the way I interpret them when I played the games.

You guys are now free to ask me questions about this project if you like, but please, be patient, as I won't be able to awnser right away, thank you! ^w^