Forever starfox

kellyHigurashi

Hi everybody I'm new here and I want to share with you my fanfics this take place after star fox comand ending just I hope you like it.. oh I almost forgot I have bad english but I try do my best well let's begin.....

Chapter 1: Broken bond

The Lylat system was safe again, but still was a battle between members of star fox

- Lylat system is safe again thanks to the team star fox peppy said sitting in his chair

the team was happy about it but there is an uncomfortable silence until slippy broke the ice and ask

- Now what?

again a silence krystal look at fox he felt his gaze and turn away with indifference sigh and said

- I guess there is nothing to be done

when krystal heard the comment asked permission peppy and retired, fox does not knew him to do, falco then nudged him with his head and motioned him to go after her fox doubt it a bit but followed the advice of his friend. krystal walked the halls of the great fox. She felt the presence of fox and stopped

- What happens? she asked coldly

Fox was surprised at this, she usually had a sweet tone in his voice then imitate the sound of coughing and said

- Are you going?

- yes

Fox does not knew him to do until he dare say something but Krystal interrupted

- There is nothing to do it? there is nothing that unites us

fox under the eyes clenched fists then remenbered the moments of danger krystal lived and said:

- You are right the job is done you can go if you want

- So be answered it and walked away without looking at fox

Fox wanted to stop her but had no courage then turned around and saw falco

- That's your way of solving problems foxi said sarcastically

- Don't bother me

- You're a mess

- I told you to shut up

- Perhaps you're a great pilot but you are really bad solving personal problems

Fox could not stand more and grabbed falco's jacket and raised his fist to hit

- You will download all your frustration on me? this is not the fox I met

fox release his friend and went from there.

slippy watching from afar the scene under his eyes and thought sadly to himself

- So this is the end

then the output track aboard her Arwing krystal and asked that the gate would open

- Do not crazy! she heard

-Sorry but I cannot peppy ... is no longer necessary be here

- The system need you, equipment needs you also fox

she couldn't bear it much longer and she cried

- Just open the gate

- just I beg you: reflect the situation

Immediately the gate opened and krystal detachment

fox was looking out a window saw the Arwing krystal was lost in the dark space

- Sorry I'm so sorry but do not want you to be in danger again I never forgive me if I lost you

few days after in the saurian planet deep in a jungle

- Where is he?

- This over there! - heard triceratop - don't lose him said the leader

- Curse it! if they catch me I'm dead plague cursed horned how I ended here? the next emperor Oikonny Andrros chased by a bunch of useless dinosaurs but I swear I take my reven .....

but not finished speaking when fell in a hole

Dinosaurs came and saw nothing

- Disappeared?

- imposible!!

- By order King tricky we must found it he is a serious threat to walk free

said that the guards resumed their search

- Ah!! whe .. where I am? Oikonny awoke and saw that was in a big hole, when he woke up totally saw the hallway in front of the rose and walked across of the long walk after I get to a lava lake and a bridge

- Damn it! what's this here? I should cross this bridge, after thinking a bit with care he cross the bridge

- Uf! is very hot here!

then continued his march to reach another aisle a bit narrower

- I'm getting tired of walking

and as he walked this floor he sank a brick the behind wall started moving

- Oh no!

oikonny ran to all that gave him his feet and saw the door of the hall was closing and oikonny jumped for very little just heard the loud crashing noise wall

- But what kind of place is this is very dangerous ....

but not finished speaking when he saw a huge hole he became dizzy and fell half of the body on the ground and the other half was in the air

- What?

Andrew touched the ground and felt solid

- Invisible floor?

carefully crawled through the solid parts and separated the gaps, and across he breathing heavily

- But what the hell? I have to get out of here

when crossed the strange floor he stood up and shook it saw a door with a strange writings

- What language is this? does not seem to be used by the saurian currently seem only hieroglyphics

Andrew took his time and carefully look the hieroglyphics

- That's it! is a combination ja. piece of cake for my intellect

andrew puzzle of convination and the door opened but before get picked up a rock and throw it down the hall and immediately flames came out of the wall

- Heh. well

with very carefully eluded the flames to reach a more open living room she found a blue jewel on a top the santuary by the new experience he knew that not be easy after if nothing else so carefully walk the stairs and carefully take it. immediately he took the jewel he saw scenes of Andross was working in his lab on Corneria, discussing with General pepper, when Andross was left on the planet venow, he saw his uncle mourn and cry out in anger at the deserted planet, saw him building machinery day and night until he fell tired, the war also saw the star fox team against his uncle and as he was defeated andrew dropped the rock and sat in the stands devastated and strangely inadvertently touch their eyes were full of tears

- Uncle Andross said sadly

in this moment the rock began to cast a glow Oikonny tried to run but the rock became a ray of light and hit it he fell but shortly after that his eyes became red and rose and then began to levitate he looked his hands and pointed a rock that began to move clenched his fist and destroyed

- I see telekinesis understand it is time to put our house in order.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 2: the menace

2 years later ....

headquarters in Corneria 2 soldiers walked through the halls talking to each other

- Ah!! more bad news

- yes things get more and more strange

- we have to carry this report with the captain peppy

so they did and came to peppy's office one soldier touched the door

- come in!! they heard from inside the room

both soldiers entered and greeted formally

peppy wrote and reviewed papers and without looking he said: - I hope is the report of the investigation

- yes it is sr. replied one of them

- so?

both soldiers looked then one took the floor

- Sr. we regret to inform: the scientists who were sent to macbeth has disappeared without a trace

peppy sigh, leave what was making them look calmly leaned back in his chair and folding his hands he ordered leave the report on his desk and they could retire. So they did leaving alone peppy reading the report.when he finished put it on the table, rubbed his eyes and stand up from his chair to see the blue sky for the window and thought sadly to himself

- I have to inform the general about this

peppy took the folder from his desk and sideways saw a photo the star fox team, he took it, sigh and thought to himself:

- This could be a great mission for the star fox team

said this left the photo on his desk and headed to the office of general. while peppy walking through the halls of the barracks peppy detour to the runway at her watch as the ships of war were cleaned and gave the maintenance

- Things are not the same without they

peppy turned toward the voice and saw the general pepper come

- General pepper said greeting formally

- Forget the formalities my friend said gently

- Is the usual

then pepper asked

- Any news of the investigation?

peppy gave the report, pepper took it then he read minutely when he had finished closed the folder and said, I see

- I thought ... peppy would say something but was interrupted by someone

- General pepper peppy captain

both looked after them peppy was surprised to see Bill Grey was close

- At your service sr. bill said energetically

- bill? what are you doing here? you should not be at katina

- Ah yes!! I called because a grave danger is looms macbeth and venom have already taken by this unknown menace the time to face the menace has come is just a matter of time before it arrived in Corneria and other planets and in the absence of star fox team I decided to call him.

Peppy thought for a moment pepper noticed and asked

- Something wrong?

- Mmm .. No offense Bill, but I think we should call the star fox team

- But peppy after the invasion of anglar all went their separate ways

- But I know how to contact at least fox

- Respectfully replied bill - but I think our team is enough for this task we will be able to cope with this situation.

- I sense that we are facing a serious risk at least let me contact fox

- Sorry my friend but we need to act promptly

- Trust me sr. I will discover and remove this threat

peppy saw the great determination and confidence in his eyes then nodded his approval

- good!! when the operation will be ready bill?

- Tomorrow

- Excellent! we counting with you

- Of course now if I may I have to make the last preparations

- you can go

- yes Sr. said bill greeted his superiors and he went

- Although I think we should call them insisted peppy

- They followed their fate. and chosen their own path nobody might force them to continue in this way think about it my friend

peppy sigh and said jokingly

- You're right also bill is not a poor rookie

- no he isn't

after that both were watching the technicians worked on the ships talked a bit more, then headed to their offices to do the typical military tasks the day ended without incident, peppy went to his house where his daughter lucy hare was waiting

when he enter his house was warmly received

- Welcome home father

- Hi lucy replied affectionately

lucy carefully observed his father and asked

- someting wrong? you look worried

peppy rubbed his eyes and said gently

- trust me you don't want to know better why not you talks of your classes or you could explain why you decided to spend your vacation here

- Father please do not change the subject is something worry you I know

- I can't distract you, you are like your mother she always knew something bothered me but this is no place to talk Let 's get comfortable and I'll explain

so did and went to living room were peppy explain in detail the situation she only listened thoughtfully

to her father when he finished lucy suggested

- why not call them?

- They decided their fate is something that we can't intervene

Lucy thought for a moment then added

- I think the only thing they needed was space

- Space? asked peppy

- yes! you know it. think a bit, to be alone the friendship is a bond can not be broken by discussion even the distance if their friendship is strong They will meet again now if you want to gather them well look for a reason in common

- Peppy smile and asked: that do you teach your students in class?

- Dad please said, laughing

that night he and daughter despite concerns enjoyed the time tried to devise a strategy to unite the team, going so the remainder of the day.

the next morning peppy went to meet General pepper and bill in the hangar who was ready for mission

- good mornig Sr. greeting bill

-good mornig general good mornig bill

- good mornig my friend

- Well everything is ready said bill

- Excellent good luck

pepper was very pensive peppy notice it and ask nicely

- Something wrong?

peppy react to the voice of General shook his head and then he look at Bill and said

- just Be careful

- Don't worry everything is under control then he greeting to his superiors he ordered his team advance to the ship pepper and peppy stood waiting the lift off the billy's team tackle the ships to finally lifted off. When the ships were out of sight both left the hangar and went to the operating room who were there to see them get stood up and saluted respectfully

- how is communication? asked pepper

- For now everything is in order sr. responded that operated the computer

- bill do you her me

- yes sr. we first target is macbeth we will be informing if something happen. bill out

the hours passed without incident until they heard

- we have arrived to macbeth ok. team be ready for everything

- sr. look there

- what is it?

- There is a kind of ...

from the base only hear the alarm system bill Ship

- Bill what's wrong?

- Is .. is .. a black hole as inpossible! in macbeth?

- Stay away from this team

- what? is following!!

- sr. is very strong!!

- Ahhhh!

- Bill bill bill!! do you hear me?

but no answer the scream of bill was the last they heard and now only hear the sound of interference

- sr we have lost the location of Bill and his team

- It's impossible! set the signal

- yes sr.!

the soldier who operated the computer did all he could trying it many times but there was no response, then he understood it was useless pepper put his hand on the shoulder of the soldier, and then he stood looking sadly. pepper just nodded his head expressing accordance for his work then headed to the others who were there and said:

- It's all gentlemen

after that pepper retired followed by peppy as they walked down the corridors

- That we do now? without bill the enemy will invade katina

but pepper said nothing

- sr?

- Which has become of them?

peppy look at him with doubt

- The star fox team you know about them? asked again

peppy frowned put his hand on his chin and answered

- mmm Fox the last thing I knew, he became a racer in...in I'm not sure F... F someting, falco I think is with fox or decided to return to his profession of bouting hunter, slippy went to live on the planet aquas with amanda and krystal I know absolutely nothing

- I see said seriously - this new enemy is cunning and patient leaves nothing to chance moves with extreme stealth attacks but when it does definitely there will be a war my friend and we can not face it alone we need the star fox team.

• 1 month later...

Nice, did you write any more? I haven't posted anything of my own yet. I'm debating whether or not to.

• 1 month later...

well is a little dificult because my english like you see is bad and don't have much time but I try to continue