Sign in to follow this  
Hidi

Adventures of Sport

Hidi

I wanted to make a more general thread for everyone to post in. Anyways, here goes;

Do you play sports? Rec? Rep (Competitive)? There's gotta be a couple of you who do!

This thread is to talk about all of our tales of playing sports. I said "Adventure" because to a lot of people I know who play rep sports, it truly is. If you don't play sports, that's fine too, I'm ok if you post about going to the gym or giving some exercise tips to others.

I'll start then;

Hockey season's officially starting as of Sunday. From then on in, we're playing games on a regular basis until the end of January. Had a practice today, not much happened. We just got skated a lot.

I'm sure some of you can be less boring than I was up there (Don't worry, I'll do longer posts in the future), but feel free to write as much or as little as you want!

Talk freely, but please adhere to the forum rules!

Thu'um

i wreslte, made the high school varsity team as a freshmen last year, went 37-1 in junior varsity and 17-17 in varsity

conaly

Hi,

I'm playing squash. Unfortunately I've no time for real training or for joining a team to participate in competitions, so it only part of my spare time. A few friends and I go every Friday to the "Sportland", where we rent a few courts for an hour or two and play against each other.

In the past I've also played tennis and even took part in some small tournaments, but I've never been really good at it.

Lord Shen

Used to do team Soccer, Track, and Cross-Country. but i'm currrently taking a break to play video-games advance my studies.

Hidi

That sounds like me when I was sidelined from injury....Heh, but I couldn't play a game for more than five minutes.

Prince Elite

I'm training to become a professional wrestler. Not to be confused with the wrestling AJC does. I started in January and have had 4 official matches, Two of which were title matches and one was the co-main event of the card. Still a rookie though. Usually we do shows every month or so and it involved a lot of ring crew. Taking down and putting up the ring. It's a tough job, but It's my dream so I do it. We used to train every week, before PWAQ (my promotion) closed down. I'm looking to sign with AWA or GWE in the near future.

Hidi

Keep going! I know what you mean by "It's hard but I do it because it's my dream." I want to go far in hockey as well. Do tell us about any future events!

Hidi

Well, I played my debut season game tonight, and well, we won 2-0! Way to go for my team! This is great momentum to have for the season! Let's go!

Hidi

Got to play with two teams today and play two games. Not really back-to-back though which made getting around a pain, but it was all-around pleasant to do.