Gaming nostalgia

Snys93

Hello. Snes1993 here offering a topic on our love and time we wasted on our machines, particularly those "ancient" platforms such as Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64.

Post your fondest memories, experiences, mishaps, frustrations and favorite games for other systems like Playstation and Sega. Maybe your take on gaming today as well.

Remember, post and obey the mods. OBEY!!!

tumblr_lyyczwwZZH1rn95k2o1_400.gif

• Like 1

I fondly remember my snes days. Super Mario World, Roger Clemens MLB, Super Scope, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Starfox were my babysitters for ten years of my life. Sitting there saving princesses and the universe for endless hours, til my parents initiated the "Timed 30 minute playtime" rule.

I particularly remember playing the ever-loving crap out of Star Wars: Episode 1 Podracer.  You can destroy other podracers and put out fires on yours simultaneously as you race??  Madness.  The game still holds the esteemed position of my favorite racing game of all time and a fair amount of hours are still spent on it.

• Like 1

I still have my PS1 from the early 2000's. I finally beat Seto Kaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Meories at long last. Played some Starwars Demolishion for nostalgia (Naboo, Hoth and Yavin v2 theme rock!)

I still have my PS1 from the early 2000's. I finally beat Seto Kaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Meories at long last. Played some Starwars Demolishion for nostalgia (Naboo, Hoth and Yavin v2 theme rock!)

I remember Battlefront 1 for Xbox. Felt like so unstoppable on Rhan Var with the AT-AT.