Star Fox: Art Of War

Static

Hey there, I'm new around here, I honestly got online because I heard there were good critics who could critize my writting here. I've been working on this story for the past three months, I have it all planned out really. I'ma just going to give it off chapter by chapter before posting the whole thing, just so it'd be less of a pain critizing so much of my writting, since this is a lengthy story. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading it ^-^.

Chapter One

The crowd's voice grows stronger and stronger, exhausted of waiting for a solution to this reoccuring problem. The dogs, the vixens, the winged animals, the apes and more species are gathered in the State building of Corneria, sitting on the bleachers as if they were waiting for a long game of space ball to finish. Their voices echo off the very walls of the enomorous building. Remaining unseen from the audience, lie three figures hiding behind the curtains, wondering whether or not they should reveal themselves and speak to the public on the balcony.

"We've been arranging this for quite some time, whether we are ready to give a solution or not we might as well do what we can to keep our people informed. We just can't dismiss them like we've done before in the past!" Barked one of the figures that resemembled a dog.  " Well, 'Captain' " another figured which resembled an Ape, mocking his rank, belittling him. "If you highly insist on us giving the public every little detail we have about this situation then so be it. General, do you agree with Captain Pepper's suggestion? "

The last figure, resembling a dog as well remains silent. He walks towards the edge of the balcony, knocking the curtains out of his way. The voices fade away, a majority of beings in the audience stare at the General's white fur as he stands at the edge of the balcony, alone. He grabs a microphone and speaks clearly into the device. "Citizens of Corneria! " His voice alone echoes in the building, heard strong and clear through the stereos mounted on the left and right side of the balcony.  "Come on Andross, no more bickering please! Lets put our differences aside and get this done! " Pepper walks towards the balcony. The ape sighs in disbelief. "If you insist, this will all be a waste of time anyway. " The Captain walks through the curtains, followed a few seconds later by Andross.  They stand near the General, having no emotional expression on their face. To the audience who has never heard of Andross or Captain Pepper, they would assume that they are the body guards of the General.

The crowd begin to unite their voice, speaking their mind. Just  a loud uncomprehendable noise is heard in the room. One member rises up, his voice stronger then the section of different species he sat next to, soon the voices started to fade away and the eyes of the crowd remained on him. "This rebellion against Corneria and the justice system of Lylat must be terminated! They've caused nothing but destruction and pain to all of those in the system! They have grown stronger and stronger over the past years, dominating homes and cities! Taking away our loved ones! Taking away our children! To this day you sit here only solving the problem when its directly in your face! These terriorists must be exterminated! "

The crowd cheers and screams, agreeing to the words spoken by the Lizard. The General hands his microphone to Captain Pepper, who hesisitates to grab it and speak into it. "Our whole commitee have been working on a legitimate solution to these terriorists! I assure you their actions will not go unnoticed! They will pay for their crimes against the citizens of Corneria and the whole system as well. They've challenged us long enough and they will be terminated! We are working on solutions to prevent this war from being a completely catstraphe for the remaining innocent lives here in the system! "

A female vixen, seated along with her own spiecies, rises up from her chair. She looks at Pepper, she then looks and points at the wolves who remain two sections down away from them. "The best way to exterminate this rebellion is by exterminating them! THE MAJORITY OF THE REBELLION CONSISTS OF THOSE SAVAGE ANIMALS RIGHT THERE! EXTERMINATE THEM ALL IF YOU WANT THE REBELLION TO FALL! "

The crowd's voice grow even stronger in agreement. In the audience, a young female cub looks at her father. "Daddy....What does exterminate mean...? And why do those people sound like they are mad at us...? " The father rubs her head and cuddles with her, he smiles. "Exterminate means, they want to give us ice cream, lots and lots of ice cream. " The cub giggles. "I love ice cream! " Another young, but older looking wolf, sitting next to the father cracks his knuckles. "Dad, this is some bull shit and you know it! They are trying to start a fight with us! There are pigs, crows, hawks and dogs in the Rebellion too, but they single us out as if our whole race deserves to be destroyed! As if we are the ones with the problems! We have soldiers of our kind fighting against the Rebellion! Why don't we just leave?! " He shouts.

The father looks at his son. "Now now champ. Control your temper, remember what I taught you. Rage and violence is never the key to success in life. They underestimate us, they think we are savages, that right there, is more of a reason to fuel me and prove them wrong. Why become what they think we are? Why not prove them wrong? Son, you and I know who we are, don't let their opinion change you or doubt yourself. " The son pouts. "Stupid Vixens.. I hate the foxes! They always try and start problems! Always! " The father rubs his head. "Son, don't say that, after all your best friend is a Vixen. My best friend is a Vixen. You know deep down those two have us in their heart. " The son smirks. "Only because those two are cool. They'll always have my respect, every other Vixen is a low life scum! " The father starts laughing and he pats his son's back.

On the balcony the Captain finally attempts to get order in the building. "There is no need for discrimation! We should be beyond on this! Every individual is different! We cannot punish all because of what the majority do to this day!  The wolves will not be harmed, not on my watch, not on Corneria! We have our solution to the terriorists and it will be handled! We have fire teams scattered across the system gathering intelligence on the Rebellion, they will be taken care of, this whole mess will be cleaned up! "

Multiple members in the crowd begin to raise their voice louder, their voices stand out, all of them saying the same thing. "When?! When will you clean this mess?! " Pepper lowers the mic and sighs. "They just don't understand. " Pepper walks back to the lobby, walking past Andross and the General. The ape smiles. "You dogs will never have the true mental capacity as my race. I told you this was a waste of time. I find it hilarious how they shut you up so easily 'Captain.' "  The General and Andross leave the balcony and remain in the lobby. The voices and screaming remains untamed. Shortly after the state troopers arrirve and dismiss all residency in the Capitol building, everyone heads home.

• Like 2

Hey, nice writes.

I like how you included every species from the SF universe, conversing over topics like people would do here on Earth. I also liked the exchange between father and daughter about exterminating and ice cream :-P

Anyway, keep it up.

Its very good. It seems like a nice intro for things to come. Every species included..... and points for it being about canon characters and not a bunch of made up characters lol.

Haha thanks Snes ^-^. And I know right? It was funny to me as well. Thank you for the support.

TCPeppyTc, thank you. I always wanted to include every species in the star fox series. i want them to be of importance in my story. LOL i don't like making up random characters, so many people get lost, so many people can image the character in their head, its just a real pain. You'll see a few added characters, but they won't that important compared to the cannon characters.

Alright now that I have some free time, I can get work on Chapter Two. Now in this chapter, there will be more familar characters in this chapter, and some new ones. Only one fan made character. Hope this keeps you guys more interested in reading, as I said before I'll take any time of Criticism.

Chapter Two

It has been three days since the political gathering. The rebellion, an army mainly consisted of prideful power hungry wolves, followed by tactical and intelligent Crows, greedy Pigs and a small variety of tenacious felines. The Lions, who strongly charge head first into battle alongside the Wolves but play as a defensive soldier when needed. The Cheetahs align themselves with the Crows, working together and providing the Rebellion with a mass arsenal of technology and equipment. The bob cats remain close to the pigs, gathering money and resources to assit the rebellion. The intentions for this rebellion, created by the wolves were to achieve territory as they felt pinched, surounded by their natural prey the vixens and their defiant brothers, the mutts. Being looked at as out casts to all beings of Lylat, they were loathed all across Lylat due to a lot of issues in the past.   The wolves along with the other species of the rebellion were mainly born and raised on seperate planets, away from Corneria. In the past the wolves were still discriminated and running out of resources on their natural homeworld they would try to refuge to other planets. Residents of Corneria and other species who loathed the wolves made it difficult and hard for them. They would refuse to help them in their times of need.

There were some noble wolves who would ignore the mistreatment and for their tolerance and control, they were respected. However, the rest of the wolves made a natural decision based off of pure instinct. They felt so dominant compared to the other species. They soon realized if they could not gain what they need by asking, they would take what they need by force. Many other species such as the crows were treated the same, and they joined the wolves in this rebellion and soon the other species came along. Conflicts arose and continue to do so to present day. 

One wolf leans against a hallway wall, inside of a small Cornerian Millitary Outpost. The wolf continues to stare down the hallway, seeing multiple unarmed personal walking down, conversating with one another. He smirks as he sees what seems to be a 36 year old male vixen walking towards his general direction. He gets off the wall and walks to the Vixen, his smile fading away and he clinches his fists. The Vixen removes his sunglasses, showing off his blood red eyes. He cliches his fists as well and walks even closer to the wolf. They both come in physical contact, their muscular and masculine chest touching one another. Their grin fades away and they both start laughing as they ungrip their fists and 'bro' hug each other, patting each others back. "I was worried sick about you. " said the vixen, as he releases his grip from the wolf and puts on his sun glasses.

The wolf smirks. "Heh, you still worry too much James. You didn't think that dumb political meeting would have gotten me killed did you? Even if the other species were to assault me, they wouldn't hurt my son or daughter, they wouldn't even scratch me in a fight. Politicans are like dogs, all bark but no bite. " James starts laughing. "Hey now, Captain Pepper has a strong bite. Stronger then his bark, and I was worried sick man. Three days and you haven't picked up my calls? You could have sent me a text if you couldn't talk." The wolf shrugs. "Eh, I've been busy those past few days. My seven year old daughter Alicia was just dropped off here from her aunt. We needed to get better aquainted. I've never saw her before. She looks like her mother.... So beautiful!  I also had to calm down my son, Such a blood thristy fighter. He was so hyped up in that meeting, I swear if I wasn't there next to him, he would have killed that women who spoke out.  " He laughs.

James facepalms himself. "Ryan... I'm telling you, your boy is going to get in a lot of trouble if he doesn't start using his head more often. " Ryan brings his arm around James' shoulder, they both start walking down the hall together. " Tell me about it, its hard to change a 17 year old's independent and natural savage mind. He'll grow and change his ways. I was like him a while back when I was young, but  I broke out of that phase when I was 18. Give him another year he'll break out of that phase. "  James smirks. "Its good that he has a noble father to teach him well. So, where is your daughter?"

In the distance, a childish and needy female voice cries out in the building. Many unarmed personal look around, confused. Suddenly small but quick footsteps are heard nearby. "Speak of the Guardian Angel. " Ryan lets go of James and runs down the hall quietly. "DADDY!!!" The girl screams as she runs around the corner, suddenly feeling herself being lifted into the air, she looks down and sees Ryan. She giggles as her father playfully throws her up in the air multiple times and is held close by her father, recieving multiple kisses on her cheek. He turns around and walks toward James, her daughter giggling. Ryan puts her on the floor, James looks down at the young wolf cub. The female wearing a bright pink dress, her eyes bright yellow, and her fur mainly white, with gray stripes.  He smirks, "She is adorable. She really does look like her mother. Dem big ol' eyes. Fox needs to meet her. "

Ryan picks up Alicia and looks at James "Fox? Thats right, you're right James, where is your boy? I know he was in the Outpost, taking a tour with my boy." The three of them walk into the mess hall of the Outpost. Ryan scans the area, seeing many different species eating at tables in peace.  Ryan holds Alicia with one arm, he reaches into his pocket and takes his phone out. "I'ma give him a call. " He stares down at his daughter. "You wanna talk to your older brother sweetie? "  Alicia giggles and nods her head. Ryan dials the number and just as he is about to press the call button, he spots a young wolf and a young vixen, sitting together at a table alone, conversating with one another. "Ah, there they are. Look at this, young vixen and wolf talking to each other, in peace. "

The three of them walk over to the table. "How are you two enjoying the unguided tour? " James ask his son and the wolf. The Vixen looks at his father. "Its great dad, expect to see me here in a couple of years! " Ryan fist pumps the Vixen. "That a boy Fox! That positive attitude! "Fox chuckles and he sees the little female wolf, sitted on Ryan's lap. "No way!! " He quickly hits the wolf on the shoulder. "DUDE! This is your sister?! She's so adorable! Funny how she looks nothing like you two though. " The wolf smirks. "Yeah man. thats Alicia, she takes after our mother's side. " James rubs Alicia's head. "So Wolf, you plan on being the big bodyguard of your little sister? "  

The wolf cracks his knuckles, his tone becoming hostile. "No one, is going to hurt my little sister, No one is hurting an O'Donnell. "

• 2 months later...

That was a good Fan-Fiction if I do say so myself, better than most I've read. (i like the wolf part the most)

• 1 month later...
Guest BlueRaccoon

I like how this story is starting out.  As a Southerner, I have compliment how you used discrimination in your story.  I'm not one of those southerners that does that, but I like the way you use it in the story.  It kinda reminds people that things like that don't just start in the out in the sticks somewhere (just to stand on my soap-box for a second).  Anyway, I like it.

Hnh - an impressive story, if I may say so myself. Somehow, I sense a brewing conflict... but what can you expect from a story that takes place just before the war between Corneria and Venom (What I term as the Lylat Civil War)? I must say, I am beginning to like this story.

--Star_Dragon

PS: I noticed your avatar is that of a dogtag bearing the logo of the UNSC Defense Force. Halo fan, maybe?

• 3 weeks later...

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm back and I intend on getting farther, and even finishing. Sometimes I need that constructive audience to point out my flaws so I can improve on my writting and etc. If I don't really get much comments its like..I get this "Eh no one cares" feeling you know? Anyway I've kept many people waiting, time to get back on track.

Chapter Three

The five of them conversate with one another in the mess hall full of soldiers. Sitting in her father's lap, Alicia looked around the mess hall spotting many soldiers enjoying themselves eating food and talking. The young but curious cub was confused as every table was full of only one breed. The table next to them for example, every seat is occuipied with a Vixen. Three tables diagonally from that table, every seat is occuipied with only wolves, nothing more, no cross breed of spiecies. Ryan notices his daughter staring at this little segregation in the mess hall, he turns around and looks at James, "What is going on here...? Did that council meeting really get everyone all antsy towards other spiecies, especially the wolves? This is ridicilous.... We are soldiers, brothers in the Art of War and we treat each other like this...? I feel as if everyone is hostile towards every other race..."

James removes his sunglasses, staring at him with his red eyes, a serious face of concern. "I've noticed... As I  drove towards home i saw a fight between a small group of wolves and Vixens, made the insides of my stomach twist and turn as I saw how politics could change and determine how other people behave and act towards other people. " He lets out a big sigh, his son Fox, looking up at him, he nudges his shoulder. "Dad, don't worry about it... Everything will be okay.... " Wolf leans back in his seat, crossing his arms, "I doubt it.... I've been having my guard up every since that dumb council meeting, and because of that, I'm still perfectly fine and safe from any 'damage' these weaklings can give towards me. "Son, where have you recieved this cockyness from? Don't ever underestimate or insult your opponent, especially when you don't even know them." Ryan proclaims. Young Wolf sighs, but nods in agreement. "I'm sorry Sir, its just-" Out of nowhere, a vixen appears landing, stomach first on their table. The group jumps out of their seat, they turn around, spotting a small group of wolf soldiers. "I told you, this table is our table. You will not sit here! " One big wolf barked out.

James helps get the Vixen off the table and back on his feet. "Are you alright..? The Vixen starts to lose his balance, dizzy and somewhat confused of what had just happened. He slowly looks back at James and nods. "T-Thank you.." He looks at the group of wolves and he walks away, leaving the scene. More Vixens in the mess hall rise up, surrounding the three problem starting wolves. "The hell do you think you are son?! " The noise level in the mess hall increases and other wolves rise up, facing off against the Vixens, ready to fight, their adrenaline rising rapidly. The noise level increases even more, constant argueing and ranting going back and forth between both races, suddenly one Wolf agressively punches a vixen, the sound of the Vixen's body falling to the ground is heard. In response a Vixen punches the attacker, only to get punched by another wolf, suddenly a volley of punches and kicks are thrown back and forth, a giant mob forming. Alicia grabs onto her father's leg, hugging it tight. A big frown on her face along with the breaking of her cute voice. "D-Daddy...I'm scared!! " Tears slowly falling down her cheeks. Wolf looks at his father, holding a serious grin, his fist clenched, "Son....." Young Wolf nods and he grabs Alicia, he puts both his hands over each ear, covering them.

The sound echoes in the room, dominating all other noises, the wolves and Vixens shocked and alert. All their eyes focused on Ryan, the only one wih a gun in his hand, aimed at the ceiling. Little chips of debris fall from the damaged ceiling wall. He withdraws his pistol back in his pocket. "What the FUCK, is wrong with you men?! " He gets no response as his voice echoed as he screamed louder than anyone else has ever heard from him. He continues to question, "WELL?! SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL?! " He still gets no response. "We are soldiers, we are brothers and sisters on and off the battlefield.... We should not be treating one another like this...I don't know whats with you Wolves being so scared and alert towards Vixens! We've been allies for the past four centuries and you're going to let some idotic political conference cloud your mind and your judgement?"

A few soldiers begin to sigh and look down at the floor a bit. Ryan walks over to James, putting his hand on his shoulder. "This Vixen....This man...MY BROTHER! Saved my life in heat of battle. As maggots as privates and as comrads, we watched each others back. I didn't care that he didn't have fangs or claws. I didn't care if he couldn't howl at the shining moon like we wolves can.I didn't care that he was someone different from what I am. It doesn't matter!" Point at the floor of the mess hall, "NOT IN HERE!!! NOT IN THE FIELD AND NOT OUT THERE!" he then points at the window, revealing the outsides of the outpost. "We shed blood for one another, and for the same cause, to protect those we love and to help OUR Nation! There is no need for discrimation or segregation, we are who we are. No matter what or how we look like on the outside, in the inside, we are REAL! WE ARE FAMILY, AND FAMILY NEVER HURT ONE ANOTHER! EVER!! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK ON WHAT CIRCUMSTANCE EITHER! If you spineless pieces of shit can't deal with that, then leave, I'm not stopping you."

The room full of soldiers remains quiet, as if no one were really here at the moment. Ryan smirks. "Raise your hand if you want to leave.Raise it right now! Raise your hand if you don't want to stay with your family! " In the audience, no hand is raised the room still quiet and all eyes still on him. "Good....Now stop this ignorant bullshit and get on with your lives, life like how you were living before all this dumb drama ever started. " The audience finally responds, "YES SIR! " Ryan nods and smiles, he walks over to Wolf and Alicia, picking up a nakpkin off the table and wipes the tears off of her face. He tickles her sides and she starts to giggle, a cute smile on her face once again. James pats his back. "Good Speech my man! Hopefully the word spreads and all this racisim can be put behind not just us but other spieces as well." Ryan nods. "I sure do hope so James. I'm not a miracle worker but I try and get very close to it y'know? "

Fox chuckles, "You're kidding me man, you are a miracle worker, you get almost everything done! " Wolf smiles, "He is right dad, you do get a lot of hard stuff done....Like everyday too, I'm amazed you haven't gone insane." Ryan pats his son's head. "Oh you just haven't seen me go insane son. So how about we leave this place and get some good food huh? "Alicia hugs her dads leg. "Daddy! Can we have some chocolate? Pwease?!! " The four of them start to laugh as she mispronoues that word. Ryan looks at her. "Yeah baby, we'll have chocolate Lots and Lots of- " A Giant explosion is heard within the outpost followed by multiple screams and a very loud siren going off, shining a giant red rotating beam of light. The soldiers in the mess hall bust out the doors. A voice is heard over the intercom, "Terrorists have engaged us, we are under attack, this is not a drill! I repeat, this is not a drill! BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE! " The intercom is manually cut off. James looks at Fox and Wolf, handing them each one pistol and a knife. "Go to the safe room and stay there! Do not leave, understood?!" Fox nods, "Yes sir I understand!"

Wolf puts his weapons away and grabs Alicia's hand. "I'll take care of her dad, don't worry! Just go out there and deal with that terrorist scum! " The three of them run off, leaving James and Ryan alone. The two of them head in the armory, picking up a rifle and a pistol and heading outside to aid their fellow soldiers. "First time you're son actually knew what to do without you having to tell him. Hes using his head." James stated. Ryan chuckles, "They grow up so fast.... " The sound of gunfire screams in their ears as they head outside, entering the combat zone. Multiple RPGs greet the outpost, breaking walls and making chunks of debris crush Cornerian soldiers to death. They hide in cover for a while, shooting down any enemy infantry soldiers who were exposed. The outpost was taking heavy damage and as more soldiers ran outside to defend, James and Ryan witness the soldiers disintergrate as a blue energy based shot hits them, making a strong explosion. James pokes his head out only to see a tank, but not the average Tank. James recongnized the design and saw the Corneria insignia on the tank, this was the Prototype James piloted, this was the Landmaster MK 1.

@Stardragon, yes I am a halo fan I used to be one till halo sucked haha. And yeah its supposed to be like a Lylat Civil War ya feel me :P

@Blue Racoon, Thank you i tried to make the discrimation make sense you know by adding a background and etc, rather than just doing "OH HEY HES A WOLF I HATE HIM FOR NO REASON." lol wasn't into that.

@StarFox universe haha thank you and really? You're going to like what happens with Wolf and his spiecies. Each character introduced by the way is a character who will have a role. They won't just be there one day and be forgotten throughout the whole thing you know? But yeah I'm working on trying to explain the Wolf life and etc.

Well... f**k. I wish you'd have extended the battle scene a bit more. Still, a good chapter. Ambitious and commendable, comrade. Well done.

--Star_Dragon

PS: If Star_Dragon is too much to type, you can just call me SD. ;)

Well... f**k. I wish you'd have extended the battle scene a bit more. Still, a good chapter. Ambitious and commendable, comrade. Well done.

--Star_Dragon

PS: If Star_Dragon is too much to type, you can just call me SD. ;)

Lol trust me man, the stuff at the end was designed to tease you, there is A LOT of action next Chapter xD... Wait you talking about the soldiers fighting with allies in the mess hall? Or do you mean the actual fighting which shows the Land Master and stuff?

I was referring to the Terrorist strike. The battle that showed the landmaster.

Chapter Four

His vision blurred unaware of his surroundings, barely making out the color of the sky. The fox, laying on the ground, his body in a state of shock not responding to any command his brain gives them. All he can do is play with his fingers covered with dirt, the circulation of his blood in his lower body is cut off, and he feels nothing. Suddenly, the Fox feels something on top of him being pushed inch by inch. He hears a faint voice, "Hang on James! We're going to get you out of here! " The weight is pushed some more and is finally removed off of his lower body. The blood slowly flows back in his lower body, his eyes drifting towards the giant boulder that was at rest on his legs. He feels his body being pulled away, his fur and skin rubbing against the hard and sturdy rocky ground.

The ground starts to shake even more, and his body is tugged even faster. He finds himself in an alley, Ryan kneeling down, his eyes focused at his legs. "I'm not so sure if you can walk for now James...That tank got a fast one on us...Literally shot that blast above our heads. Took off so much debris that if I didn't pull you a few feet back you would have gotten crushed by the Guard Tower that damn thing destroyed. " Ryan sighs, clueless of what to do at this point. James extends his hand towards him, "Help me up....I'm not done yet..." Ryan smirks, "That'a boy. C'mon." He grabs James' forearm and pulls his back up and off the ground. Ryan does a standard procedure, adding pressure to certain points of his lower body. "Does this hurt?" James nods in disagreement, smirking at the wolf. "Naw man.. I feel some dude poking at my legs.I think I can walk, but not run...."  With the aid of Ryan, James get back up on his feet, leaning on a wall. "Yeah, just need some rest..How the hell did the Rebellion get the Land Master...? "

The wolf looks at him in shock. "You know what that thing is?! " The fox nods. "Yes I do, I piloted it before when it was in its early developement stages. I know the fire power that damn thing has. " Ryan pulls out his pistol. "Any weakpoints that thing may have? " The clueless fox responds, "No idea...I mean I do know the cockpit isn't protected so well, but they could have fixed that. I know if you strike the exhaust ports, it won't be able to accelerate at heavy speed." Ryan heads out of the alley, checking both the left and right side. "Alright James then we're going to have to gear up on some heavy ordiance. We need to move and get rid of that thing." James slowly walks towards Ryan, the numbness in his legs fading away but only to have that feeling replaced with pain and muscle fatique. "Where are we goin-" Ryan puts his hand on his chest, pushing him back. 'SHHH Someone's coming, get back." The both of them hide in the alley. They hear the footsteps of a small group and a voice. "Check the alleys, they'll be some injured in here, take em out. Don't let their fake death acting confuse you, shoot em in the head if you don't see a bullet there."

Ryan hands his pistol to James, whispering. "We can handle them...You know what to do." The fox nods.  The enemy's footsteps growing louder, closing in Ryan and James' position. The fox raises his pistol, his finger on the trigger. Just as the enemy gets to the alley James and Ryan are hiding in, one by one their body collapses to the floor, blood shedding from a small hole in the back of their head. In less than two seconds four soldiers are dead. They slowly walk out as they heard the noise from their bodies falling to the ground. They look around the area, looking for the Sniper that just shut their enemy down, but no one is there. James walks over to the corpses and picks up an assault rifle. "Any idea what just happened...? " Ryan too picks up a weapon. "No idea.. It'd be nice if he could come out so I could thank him."

A Voice is heard loud and clear  from a communicator on one of the bodies wrist. "All patrols be on a look out for an enemy sniper. A white hawk, he doesn't blend in with his surroundings but hes still invisible. Check rooftops, balconies", check everywhere for him. Hes taken out twelve other patrols on his own. " The wolf smiles. He picks up the communicator equips it to his wrist. "Ever heard of the White Hawk James? " James still looking at the dead bodies. "White Hawk? I've heard stories about him. From the looks of the mess that was made here I want to say he's been going to work.. "

The same voice is heard from the communicator again, "All patrols we have strike teams inside the outpost, check all safe rooms, exterminate every non-friendly and obtain our objective. " James taps Ryan's shoulder. "We gotta move, NOW! The kids need us!" The both of them leave the alley and find themselves engaged with more enemy infantry. Bullets are sprayed towards them, forcing them both to stay in cover. The gunfire from the enemy stops, curious the wolf pokes his head out, only to see lifeless bodies on the ground. Ryan looks at James. "He's got our backs, we'll be fine, lets go! " The both of them continue to sprint back towards the entrance to the outpost. Only to be greeted by dead Cornerian soldiers. They continue to run past them and fight their way through more enemy infantry and getting closer to the safe room where their family hides.

The ground starts to shake once again, the Land Master reappears out on the field. Through the windows they see the battle tank blasting its way through Cornerian soldiers and the Outpost walls. In less than minute the tank breeches the walls. "James! We have to hurry that thing is back! " The higher they get to the outpost the more enemies they engage. Just as they get to the top levels of the outpost, they find Wolf outside the safe room,  ripping the intestines of a dying Rebellion soldier. More rebellion soldiers emerge from the corner planning to ambush the two young fighters but are dropped by Ryan and James. Ryan runs over to his son, hiding in cover. "Where's Alicia?! "  "Shes in the safe room, door is locked! " Fox shouts.

Wolf gets off the dead soldier, his hands covered with blood. "How the hell did they get up in here so fast?! "

Fox looks out the window, spotting the Land Master ignoring the small bullets from Cornerian Soldiers. Its cannon shifts to the left obliterating Cornerian soldiers in the blink of an eye. "I think thats how they got up here...Dad...How are we going to stop that...?" James looks at his son."You two will stay here with Alicia, James and I will deal with that. "  Ryan reloads his weapon, "Even though  I have no idea how we can handle that.."

A voice with a heavy russian accent is heard from behind the four of them. "I know what to do." The four of them turn around, looking at his tall frame and snow-like white fur. He returns their look with his emerald colored eyes, his sniper gripped tightly. His yellow beak moving as he speaks,  "But I need your help."