Star Fox heads

Roonifer

BUT you can draw CHICKENS?! Blasphemy!

I love the depth on all of them, but I think Slippy's head could've used more depth.

I really like the style of them all. Fox is the best one IMO, but they all look great.

Thanks for the feedback!! :DD

I think Slippy's head could've used more depth.

Oooh, yeah, I agree. He kinda just looks like I just slapped like, a sticker on a piece of paper and called it good. Haha.

Peppy is is my favorite of them all.

I like him the most too! He was really fun to draw. c:>

I really like the style of them all. Fox is the best one IMO, but they all look great.

Hey Icy! Long time no see! Thanks for taking a look, I really appreciate it! And ack. Fox happens to be my least favorite. I have a really hard time drawing him. ;_;

• Like 1

These are incredibly well done - I do like the subtle bits of artistic flair added to the original design; I am looking forward to more in the future. :P

I like Falco best (no lie). >:3 

Also, Slippy's expression reminds me a bit of this guy:

image.jpg

• Like 3

And before I miss the opportunity to comment again, you did some very good sketches there, Roonifer! :D Fox and Krystal's face expressions look pretty good. :)

And LOL at that 'Falco'. :P

Nice going! I really like the soft lines you gave them, (aside from Falco, who looks more like he was draw with a pen). They all look nice. :) If I may, what program did you use?

Wow, thank you guys for the compliments!! You guys really know how to boost one's confidence! :-)

Those look great! I think Peppy is my favorite. I love the detail in his cheeks. ^_^

Thank you very much, Peppy's my favorite too! :D

I like Falco best (no lie). >:3 

Also, Slippy's expression reminds me a bit of this guy:

image.jpg

Ahaha, yeah, that's actually what I had in mind when I drew Slippy. Nice catch!

And before I miss the opportunity to comment again, you did some very good sketches there, Roonifer! :D Fox and Krystal's face expressions look pretty good. :-)

And LOL at that 'Falco'. :-P

Ack. I hate the way Fox looks, haha. Believe it or not, Krystal was much easier to draw than Fox was. o.o

Nice going! I really like the soft lines you gave them, (aside from Falco, who looks more like he was draw with a pen). They all look nice. :-) If I may, what program did you use?

Eheh, thank you. I tried to make Falco look like he was drawn almost lazily. I used fast, hard lines to get a sense of derpiness. xD The program I use is called Paint Tool Sai. :]