Orbi's GMod Insanity Galore

Ori

Unfortunately that's not do-able.  It's not on the internet anymore, and the creator doesn't want it distributed.

Damn. Searching for decent models can be tricky. While there are Star Fox model packs, one is the original low-poly N64 game models, and the other uses models from SSBB. Then again, it's been a while. Anyway, Orbi, please make a Steam collection of all your models. They are the shit.

Unfortunately that's not do-able.  It's not on the internet anymore, and the creator doesn't want it distributed.

I hate people like that -.- Creates AWESOME ragdolls, decides to take it off the internet, and then added punishment be like "Nope, NOBODY CAN USE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, more pics. Some are now in 1900x1200 res, but yes, my comp can somehow handle that. owo

wGZwxBi.jpg

NqSPszk.jpg

"I'll admit, it's nice to catch a break in a while. Not having someone try kill you every second y'know."

(Pardon the odd lighting in this one. It looks like that because of a shader glitch, but before adding a few light sources, the shadows on the characters near the camera were totally FUBAR.)

S8Dqhqs.jpg

I know it's getting old but, can never get too kawaii

uBDZDY0.jpg

As much as it doesn't look like it, lately it's been a surprising valley in my GMod activity map. Blame those addicting MMOs and stuff.

g52Pmfb.jpg

On the other hand, PlanetSide 2 seems to love blowing me to bits.

EtjmH8w.jpg

"No, you silly. You can't have it. >:3"

oDqqD4q.jpg

TgitzBA.jpg

*blushes and giggles* x3

NUtEbxa.jpg

"ye so u cn see hear doe erything was c00l dem furfagets had to sho up. RATEUP N SUB #420YOLOBLZIT"

3ySTYdy.jpg

Not-So-Stealth CinemaSins Reference. *ding*

edit: Oh and by the way, I'm publishing some collections of Workshop items with time, as more than a few people requested those already.

You can keep in touch here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OrbiKitsune/myworkshopfiles/?section=collections&appid=4000

• Like 2

Unfortunately, only 3 of the pictures were loaded by my 3DS. Lookin' good, though, Commander Orbi.

Edit: Now I can see all the pictures. I like the achievement on the last image. Nice touch.

Edited by LazerMaster5

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliments. :D

Also I finally got a bit less lazy and linked all my screens to their Steam equivalents, in case you want to leave a comment there as well or something.

L0K0lgH.jpg

Dunno. Just me on nominal parameters I'd guess.

AoqWXar.jpg

:3

zeS5PiO.jpg

what-even.jpg

qRea8QV.jpg

a4j43pX.jpg

5GD5K6O.jpg

"...the hell? They didn't tell about this back in training."

teaRmv2.jpg

"Thoughts endless in flight..."

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have a more-than-healthy obsession with Krystal.

You say that likes its a bad thing

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the delay this time, guys. I have to stop getting so inactive here. =w=

8LFQEYL.jpg

Carrier scene, inspired by my then-constant playing of Vector Thrust and Ace Combat games through ePSXe and PCSX2.

IKBm2iZ.jpg

"Did you know, there are three kind of aces? Those who seek strength. Those who live for pride. And those, who can really read the tide of battle..."

bpThq38.jpg

Upon learning some appearance trickery in the game with some dicey ragdoll manipulation methods, a specialized military attire seems well on Krystal.

ESggCIg.jpg

No specific context in mind, aside from the fact the nearby spec-ops soldiers have a light assault agent incoming.

eS4ecDZ.jpg

Rain and smoke manipulation test. Opinions welcome. :3

vKPngIW.jpg

More appearance and effects manipulation.

6wCHAmN.jpg

A gift picture I made with a friend's fursona. :3

TLZJn0g.jpg

Ditto. x3

OZ1ZTuK.jpg

Something random to try out pretty much everything I had in hand there. Effects, LOD removal, joint manipulation, lights and turrets, et cetera. Except I accidentally didn't make it high-res. =w=

bhgAEw0.jpg

Having played and liked two games said to be comedically 'edgy' beyond excuse, I still think Shadow the Hedgehog (GCN/PS2) was really, really bad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Reply-senpais notice me ;w;

Also some of you might notice the resolutions vary between 1440x900 and 1900x1200 in my pics, the lower res pics are both to GMod acting haywire and to me forgetting it sometimes (IT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE 70GB GRAND TOTAL OF DATA INTO ONE GAME).

Have more pics:

aF4gE8i.jpg

"I know he's a friendly figure and all, but that size is decidedly going to be hard on the local geography."

vrq6Uls.jpg

[ROOAAAAAARs audibly]

UHOqioC.jpg

tool-of-justice.jpg

MY9qW7z.jpg

Raiden

WiQZ4Z8.jpg

so cuuuute eee~ *squee*

7CrPmt4.jpg

nobody will ever stop me nyahaha~

LH8rdts.jpg

"Best box would Orange again; !/10" -Solid Snake

RLv4PZG.jpg

"Don't worry, I think the surgical laser isn't rigged anymore."

kqOLvMY.jpg

"This ends here..."

o43eUiN.jpg

Adam Jensen.

As a side note, been thinking on picking up on an old habit of mine on GMod that was to create comic strips. Might start doing it again (Maybe even start a small series?). Thoughts?

ALSO 

[!NEW!] IF ANY OF YOU WOULD WANT ME TO MAKE SOMETHING MORE OR LESS SPECIFIC LET ME KNOW

DON'T WANNA RUN OUT OF IDEAS M8

no srsly

YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME RUN OUT OF IDEAS

Why not have the Gypsy Danger have a full-on battle against Godzilla, Mechagodzilla, and Giant Tails? That would be awesome. Monster movies rock.

Godzillas can be arranged but I don't promise a thing into how accurate a vs. to-scale Tails picture would be without the inevitable swarm of fangirls and... other fans that would go to unprecedented heights to help THEIR FAVORITE DEAREST SO KAWAII CHARACTER DESU NE~

I'll see what I can do. :P

I'd personally love to see you do some 'How NOT to play as TF2 class' comic strips.

RiOMgi1.jpg

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

A-freakin'-mazing. :yes:

• 1 month later...

More pictures:

6YRikbS.jpg

Made this one for a friend. It looks fluffy. x3

i1QRQ1I.jpg

SMGs are overrated anyway.

EcCwzQb.jpg

A little normal something for a change.

V39OsTW.jpg

This is a personal favorite. I feel like I'm going to use the background of the scene again later on.

RyHE255.jpg

"If you want to make enemies... Try to change something."

Dark main elements, check; High-tech, check; Gold tinge, check.

Will post more later.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

"Last post in 8 April"

THE KEYWORD IS LATER.

qowFM5E.jpg

The expressions in this one never fail to get me.

UwEhKer.jpg

A light shaft and new effects test at the time, turned out really awesome.

92GO4fz.jpg

A first screenshot using a visual enhancement preset from LifeMod thing on the Workshop.

hNy5Wzr.jpg

Fidget's wings are a little too bright here and lacks some DoF but overall this picture looks pretty great. Scenery is (mostly) hand placed.

93qvgWV.jpg

Gotta love those new shaders. Shoulder looks a bit off though, I know. Centerpiece model courtesy of Warfaremachine.

ZvPNCME.jpg

A friend of mine on Steam has the habit of making pictures with this little guy being a badass. Thought I'd jump in the bandwagon.

kDRYsCk.jpg

This scene didn't look as nice once I finished the screenshot, but in hindsight, it's pretty damn good.

dXE7jKP.jpg

I think I'm running out of ideas and getting into the "pointless badass looking eye candy picture" phase.

Kg9fZg2.jpg

EVERYONE NEEDS A HOBBY, TYCHUS

V6dkh9W.jpg

[Sins of The Father blaring through the distance]

I probably have some more stuff to upload, I'll see if I can do so without waiting out months to do so.

• Like 1

mdxgSZU.jpg

PSO2. Gunner class. Nerfs. That is all.

a2xw8NP.jpg

A request picture.

XOTNEWG.jpg

Recycled this one handplaced scenery doing a few tweaks from a previous scenebuild.

dH1Z2kk.jpg

WE SHOULD REPLACE OXYGEN WITH DANK JET

aAHzzCF.jpg

"Just let me fix the armor up. Is a deathclaw really so tough to pierce through armor?"

ItfK0jd.jpg

Another Fallout picture. As long as he stays out of the Quarry he should be fine anywhere on the wastes.

Edited by OrbiKitsune
  • Like 1

I do like the one, with Tails, Sonic and Sally a lot! Gives off a pretty awesome atmosphere! =3