Ninja's Journal thing :3

hoo

Heh, this may be a bad way to start on a forum, but…  Hello everybody!  My name is Ninjadogyz, but like other people from other places, you can call me ninja.  Well, I started here about a week ago, and i guess I have been off to an okay start.  But anyways, I have been on the sploder forum, but that didn't work for me, and I was just… Well… Let's say I had a bad time.  So um, maybe I will have a better time here because this is a fandom of something I enjoy.  But anyway, let's get to the part about me.  My name is Preston, I live in North Ogden, Utah.  I call it Oatmeal because of all the dead grass and weeds.  When you look at it from above, it looks like a big bowl of oatmeal.  :3  My nicknames are, Pregnesia, Pregnis, and P-Mudd.  The reason why I have those names are because the first letter if my name is P.  I really wish I was able to name myself Max.  So um, I guess I will use this thread for a journal thing.  My life can get interesting, so you might want to check this multiple times.  And also, summer is coming up, and I will have many new adventures almost every day.  My first post might be tommorow, so be sure to check back!

• Like 1

hello there, Max Ninjadogyz! This is the first time I'm seeing a first post to be in the journal zone instead of the welcome wagon, but hey,that makes you unique! Anyway, welcome to SF-O! :welcome::friends: Enjoy your stay here ^_^ We hope you will have a better time here than the forum that didn't work for you :-P You will certainly find good and friendly people here :-) Best of luck in your upcoming adventures! :)

Hey, thanks! I can already tell that this is going to work well for me!  It's always good to have a good welcoming like that.

MOVING FORWARD…

So, today I said that I would most likely have a post today, and I will.  :3  (Btw, I love this smily face, my profile pic is an F because the day I registered I had no idea of what to put it as.  Starfox pics weren' to origionall <- spelled wrong :3  so I decided to do the letter F.  I only have a text signiature because I use a kindle touch, and that's why I also have a lot of typos. I can't upload photos yet, so it will stay this way for a while.)  But anyway, today my friend (we will call him Karen becuse he plays a girl in the youtube series girl hates guy.) he made his pen explode, and he got ink everywhere.  My math teacher didn't seem to get pissed.  :3  I got th pen all over my face, so he took some and (the ink was red) put it on a paper saying: "BE HAPPY (insert creepy face here).  He "gave" it to me, so then after school, I put it in one of the stalls in the bathroom.  :-)  I stayed after to do some stuff for Spanish class.  Then after I was done, I went into the bathroom and grabbed the paper.  I was wondering where to put it to make it better.  So i tried putting a bit of spit on the back of the paper to make it stick, then I put it on the mirror.  Sadly, that didn't work.  But then I got a better idea.  I took the gum I needed to spit out, and I put it on the back of the paper.  I then put the paper above the sink.  Now there is a creepy photo right above the sink.  There were other things I did today, but that should not be shared.  If you enjoyed thisbentry, be sure to check back alot, I always do these things almost daily, so there is more good stuff constantly.  :3

• Like 1

lol what you did to the paper was funny xD I wonder how those people who came in the bathroom after you reacted to that :lol:

It may seem a little late for this, but on Monday my English teacher had a brownie from friday she forgot to eat. Everyone wanted to eat it, and I too wanted a brownie. So, I said that I wanted it. (I am immune to most food poisonings.) Another kid got it, and he didn't want it, so I got it. It was freaking hard as rock. But my stomach and my strange and random nature told me to eat it. So I did. At first I started to regret it, but as I got closer to the center, it didn't seem to taste that bad. It may just be me though. Sorry If I grossed you out, but at least you didn't see me eat it in person. :3

Hi! I never got the change to welcome you: Welcome to SFO! Hope you like it here, it can be cozy. I mean, it has potential to be cozy. :D

Also don't feel bad about the brownie. I've eaten a week old muffin before, due to no money and starvation. Tough as a rock, but I was so hungry it was the most delicious thing I had eaten in 2 days. XD

Brownies are like twinkies. Even if they go bad, you'll probably never notice other than a stale taste in your mouth.

Hi! I never got the change to welcome you: Welcome to SFO! Hope you like it here, it can be cozy. I mean, it has potential to be cozy. :D

What she means is; SF-O has the potential to change your life, and if you stay on this site, you will become smarter and more cynical toward everyone around you.

I would know, that's what happened to me.

• Like 2

Brownies are like twinkies. Even if they go bad, you'll probably never notice other than a stale taste in your mouth.

What she means is; SF-O has the potential to change your life, and if you stay on this site, you will become smarter and more cynical toward everyone around you.

I would know, that's what happened to me.

Still an endless source of hugs though.

• Like 1

Hey, thank you guys! I always love a warm welcome wenever I join a new forum!

So about today...

I did something very stupid. I guess you can say it was sort of similar to the knife game. You had to place a pin, needle, etc. On the table. You needed to split your fingers apart and smack at the table without letting it stab your finger. My friend Kiono did this, and I wanted to join in. I went slow, then I decided to go faster. I went about twenty times, then it went into my finger. As soon as it went in, the girl next to me hid her eyes and made some kin of strange noise. I didn't notice what went on at first, so I looked at my hand. The pin was all the way into my index finger at it's max. I pulled it out, and blood just oozed out of my finger. The girl next to me saw it, and coughed. It seemed as if she had been in more pain then me.

About the eggs...

Yesterday I said that eggs just exploded. What really happened was my dad left some eggs cooking on the stove, but he left and forgot about them. Me and my brother were home at the time, and my brother came up to me saying that eggs were exploding. I was busy making a SF-O game server for KoGaMa *wink wink nudge nudge* and I thought he was just trying to play a prank on me. It took a while's convincing to get me to go down there, but I eventually did. The first thing I saw was smoke, then the eggs. I went to turn off the oven, then the eggs went boom. A chunk of the eggs hit my eye, making the rest of the day hard because I couldn't open it because the egg that got into my eye. I managed to turn it off and get it off the stove. And then I went *wooooooo* with a fan. :3

Hai.

I didn't know where to post this, so I will post it here.

I'M AN ANIMATOR FOR HIRE!

Yes, I animate things for people. Tell me if you want a cartoon animated.

NOTE

I don't animate cuss words.

Characters need to be simple. (I don't have a drawing tablet yet.)

Don't have too long of sentences. (it gets hard, okay?)

Best of all, i do it for free.

Please spread the word about this. Not very many people come on my thread.

Thank you. :D

Hey, my pups!

I need a new show to watch. Some people like pokemon, mlp, and stuff like that. Any suggestions on shows? (Btw, if you want to to watch mlp, well good luck with that. >.> )

what types of program do you prefer?

Idk. Still not a teen, I like typical animation. Like the stuff they have on CN. However, I like anime too.

Hello my pups!

One thing I want to make clear, I am calling you pups because I want to start a group kind of like the bro army. (Pewdiepie) But anyways, I have a stressfull day.so it starte out as a normal day. I got ready and stuff, as always. I went to school, as always. But in gym class, we had to turn in our locks. Some kids took mine after I unlocked it, and jammed it. $5 fine. Why should I pay for damage I didn't do. The only way I could try to relieve my anger was to play frisbee. Sadly, no one would do it with me.

MOVING FORWARD...

I had some kind of scout flag thing to do. You had to go around and basically ask people for $30. I ended up getting over $270. After we got pizza, but it didn't taste that good. Oh yeah, and did I mention that I came an hour early? I had to wait an hour in the sun before it started. Ugh, it was hot. But anyways, after that, I had to go ask for more money. After that, one of my friends little brother spat out his pizza on me. Now I have saliva on my shirt. I left at 5:30, and got home at 9:15. That's almost 4 hours of asking people for money.

ã¸ã£ã‰ アップã—㦠よã†ã« プロ野çƒï¼

ã„ㆠアップã—㦠sペア金㌠字ゃã±ã­ãˆã› ウィーク ティ ã„ã½ï¼

STOP SCROLLING, READ THROUGHLY

Anyone want to play minecraft? YouTube is being a butthole and won't let my upload videos. So that means no censors, do what you want. Cussing is allowed. I just need people to play.

IF YOU READ ALL THE WAY, HERE'S A COOKIE (::)

Man it's been forever since I played minecraft. What sort of stuff do you like doing? Do you like building towns or are you more into reaching the Enderdragon?

Well, it does not matter. I mainly do the minecraft HG, but hen again, I do enjoy just typical minecrafting.

When I have more free time, I will play again. :D

Yeah. I don't think I even want to do them. :/

Btw, those are my bunny ears, my headset, night vision, and my werewolf mask.

And my shirt...