Our Modern SF-O Family Discussion

Dr. Orange

First we set up characters.

Then we set up families/relationships/connections etc.

Then we set up occupations.

Then we take a small break with snacks. 

Then we set up the city. What it will have and need. (Our jobs/workplaces/market/strip club) Which I will do most of.)

After most of it is square and done, we start.

MwW6kFh.png

I can change this also at need.

Edit: I tried to make a map.

DqsvksW.jpg

• Like 6

Dat map, and its cool to be bro's with lone.

Occupation. I'm thinking either a student of life or a corprate elitest moncarchy party stud muffin. 

So I'm part of an RP that I only entered as a result of playing TF2. Kill me.

Alright, I'll be the paramedic. I will contribute to society in that way and otherwise be a loner who, don't worry, will pay their taxes.

Come here! I promise I will heal you!

Can I be the bodybuilding African American chap who uses his perfectly sculpted buttocks to crush coal into diamonds? Not Terry Crews but an OC who's scarily similar called Terry Sue.

Also I'm unsure how to play in this should I opt in. Realistic funny city life is harder to write out than like, epic medieval journeys ffs why even is that. ;_;

As I have indicated, I am the military nut-job with too many guns. I would say I am ex-military (in this RP, anyway), because only ex-military or active military personnel are allowed to have fully-automatic weapons (In America, as far as I know).

As for my job in this city, it's a toss-up between active military and a freelancing security consultant for major corporations. Or a bounty hunter of a sort. I am unsure as of yet.

Oh, and on a side-note, are there going to be any kinds of limitations regarding what kind of weapons are in this RP? 'Cuz if not, I'll be actively using my Hybrid Rifles.

So I'm part of an RP that I only entered as a result of playing TF2. Kill me.

Alright, I'll be the paramedic. I will contribute to society in that way and otherwise be a loner who, don't worry, will pay their taxes.

Ooh, could I be a surgeon?  Paramedics are great, but sometimes you can't help the person right there.  

Or at least the ambulance driver?

But I'd like to know something.  Why are weapons necessary in an RP like this?

I am the local pretentious historical nutjob with a house that resembles a museum more than it does a place of dwelling. Im talking replica Broadswords, Replica Muskets, Replica replicas, the whole works. Also the grumpy owner local chain store owner to fund my historical addiction.

Also i am Kage's distant cousin that the entire family disowns everytime they hear me.

• Like 1

I'm actually going to not be Ambulance driver, instead I have decided.  I am a police corporal hell-bent on making sergeant.

Also, Waffles.  Should we now go bowling?

Well since my map looks like a big pile of suck, I guess we won't need one. Hopefully.

We have most of info down. So we're just about ready to start. 

As for me, I'll be the guy who has a degree in physics but it'm a total nerd and unsure of my masculinity. But at least I can try! 

Only problem is I'm busy as shit. Maybe I'm a mom that's really busy at work?? Some sort of excuse for missing a lot of the RP.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well my bad I've been worrying about my classes 'n shit. 

But enough about school. I'm going to start this now. 

There ain't no stoppin'

Ain't no stoppin'.

Ain't No stoppin' this freight train now.

• 1 month later...

Update: I added Starkid and I suck for not starting this earlier and you all probably forgot 'bout now.

Almost done. I'm busy and ironing things out.

This is either going to be amazing and awesome, or colossal disappointment considering the planning going on.  

DON'T DISAPPOINT US OP!

Do you want my honest answer?

Honest answer:

By "planning" I mean "I had no time and honestly forgot about writing the base of the RP until about 5 hours ago."

That little white-ish lie:

I am OP. And with that I am a duck.

We go now.

I thought this was a joke somewhat, but my god was I wrong. So i'm guessing that this RP does not use any characters, just profile names?

It's open. You can join. Just make a character that you would portray yourself into a modern real-ish life situation. And yes you have time. You schedule has no meetings till the 13th.

By god, you're right man. I am clear. 

Um, I want do be the adopted outlier of a family computer enthusiast who lives a mostly automated lifestyle and owns an all terrain segway with a disabled speed regulator. I have job that finances my state of the art gear, but no really knows what that job is--yet.

If that's okay.

Works for me.

Hey, do you think it might be a good idea to post the family ties, and map of the city in the actual RP thread just for the sake of convenience?

Done

Now someone needs to make another post so I can continue to make dumb.