Error when trying to Google Search with S Voice

amazinglife

Question

Hey all! This question is mostly for anyone who has a Samsung device with the S Voice app on it, but if you are familiar with S Voice without having one, then maybe you can also help.

The problem I am having is when I try to request S Voice to do Google search. The following error keeps popping up every time I tell S Voice to do a Google search on anything I ask it to search.

Screenshot in spoiler. Sorry for the somewhat large image.

Screenshot_2013-09-11-13-53-54_zps033ba0

Doing a search on Yahoo & Bing However seem to work fine.

I have tried going through the apps settings, and have reset my phone, but neither have fixed the error. I have also tried searching the internet to see if anyone has had this problem, but could not find anything.

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate any help I can get. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S3 if that helps.

Thanks in advance. :-)

3 answers to this question

I see you're using the stock browser.  Try clearing your cache and cookies?  If that doesn't work, I use Chrome on my S3, and Svoice hasn't ever had an issue with searching Google for me.

400 errors mean that the HTTP request violated the HTTP standard. Likely a bug in the app.

I see you're using the stock browser.  Try clearing your cache and cookies?  If that doesn't work, I use Chrome on my S3, and Svoice hasn't ever had an issue with searching Google for me.

400 errors mean that the HTTP request violated the HTTP standard. Likely a bug in the app.

I tried clearing cookie & cache, but nothing changed. Ill try downloading Google Chrome to see if that fixes it. I have actually never updated the app since getting the phone back in December of 2012, so ill try doing that first, then ill try downloading google chrome if that does not fix it. If neither of those fixes it, I guess it just is a bug in the app (which is not to much of a big deal as yahoo and bing still work). Thanks for the replies. :-)