Signature

Fenrir-X

Question

I'm new to this signature stuff in forums.
So... can anyone give me some general directions or tips in how to make one?
Thanks in advance.  :-)

10 answers to this question

Just put images or text of things you like in it. Keep in mind that there is an image limit of 4 and a character limit of [300], but it shouldn't stop you from doing anything you'd like.

For instance, I am displaying a Serious Sam logo, as I love the series. A Zero-Two pony, since ponies and Zero-Two, my Steam Signature since it felt right and is good if people want to add me there, and an old RP award that I received for being the best n00b that joined that year.

Shaper's done a good job of explaining here.  Generally you don't want your signature to be too large or distracting, but that's about the only other piece of information I can think of in regards to it. 

Zero's signature has too many images in it.

Go simple; One image max. a quote or two, and your name.

When I started out, I just had my name, then I peppered it up with some images and quotes.

Zero's signature has too many images in it.

Go simple; One image max. a quote or two, and your name.

When I started out, I just had my name, then I peppered it up with some images and quotes.

Fuck you Hidi, my signature is FABULOUS! and you love it.

I have to use one of Ajc's bad comebacks here; You're a too Serious Zero-Two! 

Don't worry, if your signature ever becomes too big, one of the mods or admins will PM you with suggestions on how to fix it. :3 It's no big deal.

Don't worry, if your signature ever becomes too big, one of the mods or admins will PM you with suggestions on how to fix it. :3 It's no big deal.

Yes, I suppose I should also add. Beware of these devils who will come knocking on your door. If you do even ONE thing wrong, they will consume your soul. You've got one life; don't lose it.

• Like 2