Hello

EvolutionSFox

This place has gotten a lot better since my last stay, and I am glad to meet all of you. I hope SFO has been treated well in my absence.

Welcome back! Yeah things have changed a little here, but I hope you enjoy it all the same. :)

Here's hoping this place is still to your liking after all these years/months.

Oh boi, I love these stories of old members coming back. It reminds me of how i will be dining with you lovely fellows for the rest of ever*

Hi I'm Shen, the honor is yours.

*assuming successful avoidance of the banhammer

Wait, this place got better? I thought it got worse! Am I missing some implications from the older members?

Good to see you active again. Hopefully we'll be in good order, otherwise, I might say something dumb.

You are oooooooold, needless to say your just as welcome if not more as any of the other members and please take the time to meet the new generation. They are good.

You are oooooooold, needless to say your just as welcome if not more as any of the other members and please take the time to meet the new generation. They are good.

Must fight the urge to make a wrestling reference :-P

Never thought you would be make Evolutions. Glad to see you around.

Thanks everyone, and there appear to be many users I haven't met yet... which comes with being gone for so long I suppose though. :lol: