World War Z: Lylat Edition Discussion Thread

LadyMajora1024

Here we are guys! The discussion forum is up for my roleplay! Any questions pertaining to the roleplay itself will come here. Any people wanting to join will come here and ask OR PM me. It all depends on how many people we have in it. So far I believe there is 4 or 5 and we are only having a total of 20

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harlow

• Dr. Orange

• russiandog38

• LadyMajora1024

i doubt that 20 characters would be used, but a character list might be appropriate

well you never know waffles :P. Anyway I will put the list of people that have entered and if people want to join then they can, they just have to ask.

Here is the list of people so far:

1. Ballisticwaffles as Chayrlin

2. Harlow as Lennox

3. High Executor 19 as Dr. Scott

4. Arashikage as Kage

I will put up the RP shortly and we will begin.

Recommend you put "RP just started" on the request thread. l almost missed it

Question: Where are we presently? In the city, more suburban or more towards the country/desolate area?

Son of a bitch, you weren't supposed to start until tomorrow.  I didn't prepare.  Gimme a few minutes, I might get something together.  Is there a limit to where we're supposed to be?  I was thinking Kage was part of an initiative to keep zones quarantined or something.

Also you have a request to join

EDIT: Okay so I didn't see the "Survivors are barricaded in an old store" bit, so I'll be there with you guys.

So I just flipped a coin.

It was tails.

Wait really? I guess my charecter profiles are kinda pretentious and unreadable. 

I am playing Chayrlin, a middle aged Spanish Woman. Human.

I'm not sure if human characters will merge well with the story, I would change it, but it's your call.

I like that your profiles are semi-storyish, but you didn't really put any charateristics

I am not going to change it.

And yes, i really should rewrite the profiles one of these days.

'Bout to say waffles, I've never heard of humans being in Cornelia. Also where are you at?  

Edit: Alright now I know where you were hiding ... you sneaky sneaky you.

Kage is a human too.  He said he's not gonna change it, SFC approved it, so it's fine.  Drop it. 

I am on the roof, with my head poking into the store proper.

At least though Waffles just type some Spanish in the future. Like "¡Ay caramba!" just for the fun of it.

omigosh i just checked this ^^'. anyway, it doesn't really matter what you play as, just so long as you can roleplay fine and you follow the rules. Sorry about starting it early, Kage. I had a competition to do today so I started earlier so we could have it already started by today. btw I know I have a request to join, he PM'ed me. talking to him now

I swear you all ninja me as the best of times.

Mm'kay, bare-necessities bio posted. Free to jump in, right? (At this point, I'm thinking about not starting at the store, seeing as...you know, someone would probably have noticed her by now were she there or the like.)

Have to call it a night by now. Don't get too deep on the great escape just now. Plz thnks.