World War Z: Lylat Edition Discussion Thread

LadyMajora1024

Yeah, I'dve posted a few days ago, but I don't wanna let anyone else get behind.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harlow

• Dr. Orange

• russiandog38

• LadyMajora1024

I think it's fine if you posted next. The current "meeting the radio people" part is more to develop than the rest of the scenes (me, you and Russian), so I recommend to continue that one so we'll speed this up a bit.

Should we wait for the others? Or like contact them or something?

I'm sitting here reading the posts, but I haven't been able to actually make a response, seeing as how Cage and Waffles haven't posted either, and my character hasn't a thing to say.  I talked to Waffles not long ago, he's still reading up, but I haven't seen Cage recently.

Yeah, and we also have to worry about Star to. I have no clue where the plot is supposed to go after we grab Jimmy.

Hex, Why not both?!

Both what?

Well I think I may be able to chat Star up through facebook, maybe. Kage, could you get Waffles? 

How about picking up Jimmy first then returning to the other guys? The ones in the house could move to Star.

^ Thats what I had in mind to. I figured that in the time it took us to grab Jimmy, the others could get together and go on a supply run or something.  And does anybody have a way to contact Cage?

Cage just pops in and out of radar. If there was a way to contact him I haven't seen it. 

Awesome, Kage finding Cage. So do you guys want to continue or wait until we are sure we have everybody back first?

I think we can clear the stuff High, Jimmy, you and me are going through first. So we're all at the same level once all's resolved and Jimmy's on the team... or not... whatever...

Alright, I got a hold of him, he said he'll post after I do, so off I go to post then.  Waffles said he might have something new planned, too, still not sure if we should wait for him or what.

Dubstep guns...

I want a dubstep gun now.

EDIT: Also what are we going to do without Star? 

Ok, I need to not forget to constantly check the RP. I stupidly didn't reply when I shouldve, but its all good now

^Its quite alright Jimmy.

Also, I dont know what we are going to do without Star. Like I stated, im not sure where she was taking the plot next. Go into Corneria maybe?

I remember some characters agreed on going to the capital because of certain "help" they figured out that may work; way before Russian and Jimmy were in

I've seen Star on and off, so she's not entirely out of this.

I hope you all know that suppressors are still incredibly loud.  They're definitely not quiet enough to justify using guns liberally against zombies.  An AR15 or similar rifle is so loud, you can be heard up to 6 miles.  It's about a hundred and seventy decibels when you fire a 223 caliber rifle.  When you suppress it, it probably halves the distance, so now you have every zombie within three square miles after you.

Well, taking Kage's statement into effect. We have like, what? Two undead? Use two bullets to take them out but the sound brings more in. Refering to pages 4-7 of the RP.