World War Z: Lylat Edition Discussion Thread

LadyMajora1024

Where can I hop in? SFC has already approved my joining, I'll be using Character 1 and 2. and a little help with my intro please. Kinda new to RP.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Harlow

• Dr. Orange

• russiandog38

• LadyMajora1024

Try to wait until one of the groups is out on the street, maybe you can bump into them.

Please link to the page of your characters here, it will be of help

OK, I'll do that then, wait til one of y'all are out on the street :yes: and I coulda swore I left a link to em? Anyways here they are  . Dimitri in his armor, and Victoria has here own set of the same armor just like it.

Edit: maybe just respond when y'all use the walkie, would that work also?

Maybe, maybe not if I can figure out something on how to enter.

We'll probably be in the streets in a few moments, just wait until then. (but of course if you want to use the radio you can do that to. Its up to you)

We all just need to post more, me included.

Hey Star, you still with us? :P

Oh sorry, I havent been on in a while ^^'. Ive had a lot on my plate so its hard to get on all the time now

It's all good, we just don't want to leave anyone behind on posts that's all.

So, if it goes as I think it's going, the next groups would be:

-Me, High, Chick

-Russian and Jimmy

-Waffles, Kage and Cage

would it?

1.) We split, we get "supplies" whatever they might be. Or we perish from a low amount of gun. Face it we couldn't even handle the last horde, we hid in houses. On top of that, some qualities one character would be unreachable if the situation arises. Example using those groups: Jimmy breaks his leg and can't really move... 12 miles away from me. My group hits a zombie patch in the middle of a interstate, roll the bones and see what comes out, not likely though. We stick together we don't die. There's more psychological drama in this that results in a more well thought out posts too. We split there's more action which gives a cool action-y story but isn't always that interesting. 

2.) To Star, did this bump move or is it just a fetus bump I'm somewhat confused. 

We stick together we don't die. There's more psychological drama in this that results in a more well thought out posts too. We split there's more action which gives a cool action-y story but isn't always that interesting. 

I have to disagree, there's plenty of psychology in everything, and who's to say we split up for good?  There wouldn't be much of a point if we're not in the same place at some point.  I figured we'd split up and get supplies, and then meet up again somewhere else.  Though Kage is pretty steamed that the others thoughtlessly blocked up the door without making sure they were inside.

I have to disagree, there's plenty of psychology in everything, and who's to say we split up for good?

There is psychological drama in every event period. And the steam your character has is great story writing drama. What you have going on between Kage and Lennox is another really good example of Pathos psychological related drama. Talking about splitting up, again, really good drama. But once we split, those problems with some of the character interactions would begin to fade unless continually talked about, which is kinda awkward. Unless maybe Kage was paired with Lennox, this would be a lot of drama and a great side-plot to the story. The character-to-characer interactions make the RP. We split, we lose those interactions. 

And we're in the middle of Main Street, Cornelia. Unless you're talking about a neightbor who is the Hummer driver from Zombieland, I don't know what supplies you'r going to find.

Once the Star drama's over, Scott can argue for the "sticking together" side of the argument.

Well I meant supplies like, food, which hopefully every house would have, maybe raiding some shops, things like that. But I do like some of your suggestions. Perhaps we'll see where it goes from where we are.

Splitting up doesnt have to take long and we can all be in the same relative area if need be. Also I dont think a small break between characters will cause all the problems they have with each other to just disappear,  at least not in that short amount of time. Besides, even if they do wouldnt it just pick up again when the group got back together? 

• 2 weeks later...

nobody else is posting :/

So are we all waiting for someone to post first again?

Seems Jimmy or Russian would be the next logical step, but I fear Kage and waflles are getting a bit behind.