Justin Bieber Egg Vandalism Drug Controversy Fandom War: The funniest event of 2014

Drasiana

So, the other day, this happened.

Justin Bieber could be deported to Canada following a vicious egg attack on a neighbour's house.

A vicious egg attack

Somehow, everyone's favourite embarrassment to Canada managed to do $20k in damage to his neighbour's house, solely using the power of eggs.

Police then raided his mansion, looking for evidence of eggs. I am not kidding:

Deputies were looking for any evidence linking the star with the egg assault including other eggs in the house.

That might seem a little eggcessive, hey, but he did do a lot of damag--

There was also a battering ram at the scene.

Holy fuck.

I'll let this other headline sum up what happened next:

tumblr_mzfd98DgrJ1stsjp9o1_500.png

The drugs were apparently being used by a friend of Bieber's, rapper 'Lil Za, who in the aforementioned article has denied using the drugs, which were stated to be laying out in the open in Bieber's home.

Sounds kinda weird and suspicious, right? Well, lots of people thought so, too, including the dude who plays Sam "the tall one" Winchester on Supernatural:

tumblr_mzh7hpw2eK1qlh1rho1_500.png

Haha, nice one Jared!

And then this happened.

tumblr_mzh7hpw2eK1qlh1rho2_1280.png

So let me recap this for you.

Justin Bieber somehow does $20k to his neighbour's house using only eggs. The police then raid his house looking for evidence of eggs and find drugs. Police arrest random dude, accusations fly in that Bieber is using him as a fall guy, and now Beliebers are at war with the Supernatural fandom.

...I call it The Aristocrats!

• Like 8

...I think we just discovered the identity of How to Basic.

This would be equivalent to his Mona Lisa

------------------------------------

So I guess you'll fan draw that "corey" scene?

...Or you're going to boycott as well?

But srsly, can't wait until he gets deported if that ever happens.

Haha okay, so, the "Corey" scene...

"Corey" in Supernatural was actually an angel named Thaddeus posing as a pop star, and was played by a guy I actually know.

I don't know what it means but...it means something hilarious.

Haha okay, so, the "Corey" scene...

"Corey" in Supernatural was actually an angel named Thaddeus posing as a pop star, and was played by a guy I actually know.

I don't know what it means but...it means something hilarious.

A skim read made me conclude they were actively trying to mock Bieber in every sense of the way...

You're so going to boycott, aren't you Dras?

I'm...not sure what I would be boycotting?? Are you trying to imply I'm a Bieber fan D:<

Well, if he gets deported he'll have to go back to his home country... your home country as well.

Well, if he gets deported he'll have to go back to his home country... your home country as well.

Yeah but at least he's from the exact opposite end of the country as me. Rob Ford gets to have him!

• Like 1

I kept seeing articles about this on CNN but I refused to look because they use some sort of analytics to figure out what to write more about (and god forbid I see any more about Bieber). Thanks for the summary Dras!

So let me recap this for you.

Justin Bieber somehow does $20k to his neighbour's house using only eggs. The police then raid his house looking for evidence of eggs and find drugs. Police arrest random dude, accusations fly in that Bieber is using him as a fall guy, and now Beliebers are at war with the Supernatural fandom.

fbd.jpg

Yeah but at least he's from the exact opposite end of the country as me. Rob Ford gets to have him!

He'll either eat or snort him.

• Like 1

I would like to take a second and thank both The God Almighty and Hanuman the Monkey god for allowing this to happen.

Truly the divine work in mysterious ways.

That being said, i have to ask because i think we are all missing a serious part of the problem here.

Why in the 7 layers of hell are they charging him with vandalism if a fucking battering ram was present? Can you charge someone with something like, conspiracy to commit a siege? Were the eggs his screening fire from his Toxotes as he tried to storm the gates of his neighbors house? What was worth attempting to bring a little bit of the middle ages to North America?  

Oh God i have so many questions.

this is probably

the best thing that could have ever happened to justin beiber

scratch that

this is the best thing to happen this month

Some of my favorites.

zWYPaUw.jpg

Gq7ceTn.jpg

sz6Al9Q.jpg

• Like 2

Justin Bieber attacking people with eggs would make an awesome video game

"Justin Bieber's Eggcellent Adventures" or something

• Like 1

Why in the 7 layers of hell are they charging him with vandalism if a fucking battering ram was present?

Haha I think they mean the police used a battering ram, but still.

• Like 1

Haha I think they mean the police used a battering ram, but still.

What kind of barricades could the Bieber household have? Did they expect a Portcullis? Did they expect to have to punch through 9 solid feet of Belibers to get to the door?

This just raises further questions!

• Like 2

no, they just wanted to use the battering ram on Justin Bieber

and i mean don't we all?

• Like 6

136968608034.jpg

Cringeworthy. But highly entertaining all the same.

Didn't he say he was going to retire? When is he actually going to?

136968608034.jpg

Cringeworthy. But highly entertaining all the same.

Didn't he say he was going to retire? When is he actually going to?

Your image derped

I sure fucking hope so

and if the godesses are good to us, now. Right the fuck now.

Well Dras, seems what they told me in Canada is true. The most eastern the canadian is born, the crazier it is.