Petition to Ban Fandom Nazis from SFO

Snys93

Ban Fandom Nazis from SFO  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you show your support in this endeavor?

Well, if there can be misrepresentation on one front I think its time to set the fact straight once and for all: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

For too long there has been a struggle, between those of us who prefer a lifestyle over another and delight to tell others why and how much they dislike that particular way of life. Then there are those who would like nothing better than to forcibly remove others from the community. To isolate undesirables is nothing new. The centuries prior have been plagued with such occurrences, leading to the enviable outcome of a purist society. Whether you are or not aware of it now, one such movement continues to stir in the dark recesses of our community.

For too long there has been a debate as to whether the FURRY is the undesirable class of our community. They are called perverts and labeled freaks out of pure ignorance. Without even bothering with details, the oppressors attack out of spite and unchecked by the those in authority to continue their relentless spurning of truth in favor of their spreading lies on false pretense.

And what can be said of the BRONY? What terror have these people spread to receive such insidious, shameless maliciousness? What wrong have they done to the denizens of our community? Were we not already united in our mutual fandom, in our love and continuation of our freedoms? Is this the foundation of our unity?

I come to you, not as a furry, but as a bystander of neither extreme, who has watched these oppressors bully, poke and prod their way, spam and cause discord and disunion. I ask you to rise up with me and boldly say: no more.

A line has been drawn and crossed.

Will you join us and fight for freedom?

How about FUCK NO.

And... what? Market to the universe that we ARENT an open and friendly community so SF-O begins to die from its lack of members?

I fail to see how restricting what kind of people are allowed here as "Freedom" as you say.

And if this does go through, I'm leaving. This actually happening would be an absolutely asinine move on anybody's part.

If theres a particular issue with one member of a group, Ban that user. Not the whole fucking group.

The actions of an individual should never be partaken as the actions and desires of a group.

ban scourgeclaw too

one time i stubbed my toe, it's probably his fault, the bastard

• Like 6

Can I start a petition seeking to ban the fandom that wants to ban the fandoms?

• Like 2

What, did I scare you guys with an ACTUAL PETITION?

lol

I guess this should be moved to the polling section.

• Like 1

I guess this should be moved to the polling section.

This is a thread much, much more suited to the Rec Room.

Petition denied.

Petition to ban petitioners has been granted. Thank you for the user who submitted that petition, he will be banned too. 

• Like 2

I think we are all overlooking the elephant in the room.

Forget banning Bronies and Furries, we have to deal with a much more serious threat.

I call apon you, StarFox Online, to ban all of those Icky Girls. Seriously, i can almost SEE the cooties coming from my screen.

We should just ban bronies and furries. 

On top of that we should ban everyone who isn't a Starfox fan.

So no Mario, Legend of Zelda, Sly Cooper, Star Wars, and anyone who isn't a fan of just Starfox.

And I mean a real fan. Someone who's been a fan ever since Starfox first came out of the SNES. And not those people who came to the SFfandom because of Krystal.

You know what? Not even Starfox fans. We should just up and ban every single person. Nobody is safe.

Ahh... Freedom. 

This never would have happened if we had just banned anyone who voted "Yes" in the "do you like krystal" polls all those years ago.

• Like 2

Leave a ban bomb in the site to go off in 24 hours. We'll all wake up soon to a barren wasteland of a website. Gorgeous.

Leave a ban bomb in the site to go off in 24 hours. We'll all wake up soon to a barren wasteland of a website. Gorgeous.

I thought given how much Furries and Bronies already fight each other to the bone, we already were technically a wasteland

Wait guys

do I count as a nazi

this  could heavily sway my opinion

Wait guys

do I count as a nazi

this  could heavily sway my opinion

Rob, you were always my nazi

thats all that matters

ban robert monroe

his screen name has three O's in it, three O's for christ's sake

• Like 2

Unoservix's name is way too close of the name of a part of the female body.

Ban without chance of parole.

I call apon you, StarFox Online, to ban all of those Icky Girls. Seriously, i can almost SEE the cooties coming from my screen.

*has spaghetti arms and slaps Waffles around with them*

Cootiescootiescootiescootiescootiescooties

• Like 1