So I'm new and stuff

Jeroscope

Hello everyone. I'm Jeroscope. I hail from Norfolk, Virginia, and my Alma Mater is Old Dominion University. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering and minoring in Aerospace Engineering. I plan to get my masters in Aerospace when I finish my Bachelors of Science in Mechanical.

I am also an aspiring youtuber with some footage to share. Look and see for yourself! http://www.youtube.com/user/Jeroscope

Now that my formal introductions have finished, heres the Starfox FAQ:

Are you a furry: Not really, but I have a fursona for Starfox roleplay purposes.

Favorite SF Title: Starfox SNES

Favorite Character: Fox McCloud (duh)

Favorite Arwing: Assault Version

Favorite Soundtrack: SNES

Favorite Planet: Fichina (post 64 mods to map)

Krystal or Fara: Seeing as Krystal was a mistake, Fara. That, and Fara is actually competent.

But Krystal!: Look, just because you play sexy sax music and show me she has bewbs, doesnt mean I'll like her. I'm pretty sure JonTron already covered this.

What is Starfox 2?: I actually played the Beta. I think it was the sequel Starfox deserved, but not the one it needed. The Dark Knight of the series.

Favorite Villain: Aparoids, definitely. They remind me of the Borg/Cybermen.

Now to the tougher questions:

Which character would you be?: I'm kinda split between Fox and Peppy. While I love getting my feet wet and flying on top of that, Command was always something I was good at in games like Planetside and other large games, so assuming the role Peppy did in Assault would be a strong role for me. Even if it is incredibly boring and or stressful.

Which character would you fall in love with?: Damn. Thats a tough choice, especially since none of them were fleshed out at all. Hm... I'd have to stick with Fara for this one. She's graceful and brave and will take the fall if absolutely necessary. Otherwise, I might have said Miyu Lynx.

What would you fly? Arwing, or Wolfen?: Screw that. I'd fly a Strike Suit or an SX3 Alliance Fighter, and I'd pick the Strike Suit cause that f***er is OP.

Which universe would you collide with?: Either Mass Effect or Star Trek. Mass Effect seems to be a little more flexible with the races and has the opportunity to expand beyond the Milky Way. As a matter of fact, there's a fan fiction that has the two universes colliding that was done pretty well. With Star Trek, its more plausible given the fact that the Galaxy is still largely uncharted. I remember attempting to write a fan fiction that catered to that, but didn't get too far. It just doesnt work with the general feel of Star Trek.

Last question, what race would you be?: Another difficult question. I'd choose either a fox or a wolf, and right now I'm not too sure which one.

Community FAQ:

What do you think you can contribute to the community?: I really dont know, honestly. I'm a part of Voodoo Shipping which is a time crunch as it is because Im one of their big media guys coming up here. I can participate in discussions and possibly do some voice acting or editing if no one here knows how to edit, but thats it.

You mentioned roleplay. Now is this for story stuff or...: I dont do smut if thats what you're asking. Not publicly anyway.

What do you seek to gain from the community? : People to talk to mainly. I like to try and dig deeper into the SF lore, deeper than most people are willing.

ADDITIONAL INFO!:

Shows:

Doctor Who

Star Trek

NCIS

Mythbusters

Spongebob

Tom and Jerry

Movies:
Star Trek: Into Darkness (All time fav)

Schindler's List

Citizen Kane

Star Wars Original Trilogy

Robocop (1987)

Star Trek 1-6

Star Trek: First Contact

And much much more.

One more thing, ladies, dis guy is single!......... (forever alone....)

Anything I missed?

• Like 2

A newcomer that is already aligned to team Fara?  Seeking degrees in the manliest STEM programs?  Me Gusta... 

I think we have a vacancy you can fill here, comrade!  Welcome to SF-O!  Getcherself a profile picture!

• Like 3

I liked you right up until you starting hating on Krystal...

We can still be friends tho!

WHAZZAAAAAH

I do belive I welcomed you in chat earlier, but I'll do so again! :)

Welcome to SF-O! Enjoy your stay!

To elaborate, I'm a long time fan of the series. Played it since I was a kid. Only recently did I do some research. To further my point, Krystal was, as we all know, originally intended for a completely different game. Lets just go ahead and agree that Rareware was NOT the right studio for the project.

I also Play Mass Effect

Dead Space

Crysis

Battlefield

and a bunch of others that I dont have time to list but will get to eventually.

Also, here's my STEEEEAM / Origin / Skype / just about everything in the world: Jeroscope

Welcome to the hellspawn of internet. Enjoy. :3

+1 rep for preferring Fara. Though I must say hardly anyone here takes the as-is, bland, character and useless Krystal seriously anyway. And I don't think blue vixen bewbs buymany of us here. (Or do they?)

Odd how I still consider myself a Krystal fan even saying that. o3o

Anyway, I hope we can meet again sometime. :-P

@OrbiterSpore You immediately meet my disapproval for picking Vanu. Liberty or Death!

I also would have accepted TR given that was what I began with.

What an introduction, hello! I'm Red, resident moron and one of the admins. Welcome to SFO! If you need help with anything, feel free to drop me a PM.

Good luck with your university, I just finished mine last year and by god it took me months to recover. You're in for a darn good job after it though, especially from what I read with your chosen path, so good on you!

Also Star Wars Original Trilogy asdfghjhkj yes.

Additionally, feel free to join in the RPs here with your OC. I'm not a furry either but I have an anthro OC just for SF RPs, but I haven't played one in a long time.

Whats funny is that I also put citizen kane was one of my favorite movies and THAT gif is from citizen kane.

• Like 1

@OrbiterSpore You immediately meet my disapproval for picking Vanu. Liberty or Death!

I also would have accepted TR given that was what I began with.

lawl, I hardly even play Planetside (Or star conflict anyway)  anymore due to crappy internet. I'm just too lazy to remove that thing off my signature and don't have anything better to replace it. o3o

In another note: +9999 rep for Doctor Who o3o

Oh hey, I'm in the area of Norfolk as well. What a coincidence.

Welcome to the site and stuff.

Well... we live in the same state, I'm just on the other end of it XD

Hail Virginian! You seem like a really cool guy and I'm thinking you'll fit in so i'll spare trying to introduce you. But I am AJC, I am our local cult deity. I also hail from the glorious province of South Carolina.Beyond that I'm actually pretty familiar with Old Dominion as a College, but sadly its only because of your school's wrestling team which is apparently pretty good.

I'll tolerate your distaste for Krystal, but doctor who? Please don't speak about it or i'll be forced to smite you.

Also I sent you steam friend request. I think my name is standard oil as of now.     

Oh hey, I'm in the area of Norfolk as well. What a coincidence.

Welcome to the site and stuff.

My duty as a conspiracy theorist is to now be utterly convinced as well as try to convince others that you two are the same person and this is all some big Illuminati-esque plot for something somewhere.

Welcome to the site and such, Xort.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site. 

I'm High Executor or Matt Damon, and if you are in trouble with the government or steal old artwork pieces from other countries during the second world war... I might be able to get you into movies. 

Yeah, but please roam to your hearts content and post while you're at it.

ADDITIONAL INFO!:

Shows:

Doctor Who

Star Trek

NCIS

Mythbusters

Spongebob

Tom and Jerry

Movies:

Star Trek: Into Darkness (All time fav)

Schindler's List

Citizen Kane

Star Wars Original Trilogy

Robocop (1987)

Star Trek 1-6

Star Trek: First Contact

And much much more.

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Sweet-Jesus

...its my clone! :D

Welcome to SFO bro!

My duty as a conspiracy theorist is to now be utterly convinced as well as try to convince others that you two are the same person and this is all some big Illuminati-esque plot for something somewhere.

Welcome to the site and such, Xort.

SHIT HE'S ON TO US

PREPARE THE NUKES

FEAR ME NOT! THIS MAY APPEAR TO BE A CETACEAN BEING BUT IT IS ACTUALLY THE TRANSDIMENTIONAL MANIFESTATION OF A STARSHIP!

Hello Star Fox fanboy. I'm Hidi - I am an avid TF2 Medic.

Don't you see we've already avoided Stair Fax talk?