Blood Hounds - Discussion Thread

Jeroscope

I changed it up and Blightfang never worked with or interacted with O'Donnel in anyway besides the occasional glance

Name: Blightfang

Appearance: almost black and brown fur, silver eyes, black an red armor

Voice: similar to Talon from League of Legends

Weight: 125 lbs

Height: 6ft 7in

Body Type: slightly muscular but still light enough to use acrobatics to their fullest

Skills: Adept acrobactics, attacking at pressure points, well evolved interigation skills, knows how to use the evironment to his advantage

Weaknesses: When angered, Blightfang becomes a terrible strategist, his chest is still a weakpoint from his fight as a kid; specifically the bottom left corner, where his rib was bruised

Main abilities: master with fighting while using fangblades or hand-to-hand, Adept marksman, and adept at stealth

Personality: This really depends on his mood: If angered he will become verbal and physical, when saddened he will shut everything out and become unreponsive, otherwise he can be very honorable and trustworthy

Equipment:

Armor:     StarWolf armor (black and red)

Clawed gloves

Military leggings (Black)

Silver Jet-boots

Weapons:

Percision laser rifle

Fang blades (Misery)

The environment

As the battle rages on, A Wolfen stays at a reasonable distance Should I help...Or do they have this under control? The pilot, Blightfang thought to himself before his AI popped up Sir, you are in range of their blasters. Blightfang thought to himself for a minute then tried to open the comms "This is Blightfang, Wolfen 0719..." was all that he said over the comms then returns to watching the battle and sighing, want to destroy the Wolfen ships. He leans back in his chair while his AI works on sending the message to the Arwings. Blightfang examined a photo on the control module. He sighs as he looks over it.

(Note he was a temporary mercenary for StarWolf and was about to become a true soldier for them yet Rose's death crushed those chances and he doesn'e wear a combat scanner over one of his eyes and no eyepatch)

So just let me know if there's anything else I should improve/change and when I can start posting with you guys

A little tidbit, but isn't being 6 ft 7 in and 125 kind of impossible or being a sickly noodle? Big tall people need bigger weight numbers.

Good point pressed 6 by accident LOL! I meant 5ft 7in

Name: Blightfang

Appearance: almost black and brown fur, silver eyes, black an red armor

Voice: similar to Talon from League of Legends

Weight: 125 lbs

Height: 5ft 7in

Body Type: slightly muscular but still light enough to use acrobatics to their fullest

Skills: Adept acrobactics, attacking at pressure points, well evolved interigation skills, knows how to use the evironment to his advantage

Weaknesses: When angered, Blightfang becomes a terrible strategist, his chest is still a weakpoint from his fight as a kid; specifically the bottom left corner, where his rib was bruised

Main abilities: master with fighting while using fangblades or hand-to-hand, Adept marksman, and adept at stealth

Personality: This really depends on his mood: If angered he will become verbal and physical, when saddened he will shut everything out and become unreponsive, otherwise he can be very honorable and trustworthy

Equipment:

Armor:     StarWolf armor (black and red)

Clawed gloves

Military leggings (Black)

Silver Jet-boots

Weapons:

Percision laser rifle

Fang blades (Misery)

The environment

As the battle rages on, A Wolfen stays at a reasonable distance Should I help...Or do they have this under control? The pilot, Blightfang thought to himself before his AI popped up Sir, you are in range of their blasters. Blightfang thought to himself for a minute then tried to open the comms "This is Blightfang, Wolfen 0719..." was all that he said over the comms then returns to watching the battle and sighing, want to destroy the Wolfen ships. He leans back in his chair while his AI works on sending the message to the Arwings. Blightfang examined a photo on the control module. He sighs as he looks over it.

(Note he was a temporary mercenary for StarWolf and was about to become a true soldier for them yet Rose's death crushed those chances and he doesn'e wear a combat scanner over one of his eyes and no eyepatch)

Iunno Jero, I think it's s good time for you to post and continue the outcomes.

And Hope, just look at how the characters interact and accomodate and acclimate for the overall situations. Make sure your posts compensate the overall RP and keep imporving your character.

Only two people have responded TWICE since my last post. I would appreciate a little more activity, but I'm not going to force it. I'll give it another day.

You do realize that Harlow isnt the one making decisions, right? He's just giving suggestions. You can hop in after this chapter.

I'd REALLY love it if SOMEONE other than ME posted in the RP. My enthusiasm is fading...rapidly.

Gah! Man, I've been dead! Sorry! I'll post more in the RP when I can get my bearing s for where it is. If anyone thinks there is something I should post, i'm listening. And again, sorry!

The transport already left, so I dont know if you want to say Doc was on that or if he stayed in the main ship.

Jero said he was at the main ship. Plus, I doubt the line of battle is the best position to put the doctor of the ship.

• Like 1

Sorry guys, I've been busy with a term paper, I'll try to see what I can do but can someone recap the situation with the ground forces for me to make the process more expedient?

Not much. Me asking why you did not fly and we're in the ship with the goods.

What's the status for those in the frigate Jero (Russian, Kage and I?)? (and if you said it, sorry, thought the last post was arwing group centric.)

Youre in the freighter. Not the frigate. The frigate is being boarded by pirates. The freighter is fine.

• 2 weeks later...

>needs more posts

>doesn't even post himself. 

I know I didn't either but when people complain that people aren't posting when they themselves haven't posted well ... you should the idea.

The way I see it, the GM needs to post when an update is needed or if they want to act with their character. Not enough people posted for an update and I dont think he wanted his posts to close together.

I think you can go into more detail with the ones in the Freigther.

• OneUnder locked this topic