General Pepper Here!

General Pepper

It is my pleasure to meet you all upon this day. You may call me General Pepper!
After many years of enjoying Star Fox Assault, I am pleased to set foot into such a wonderful community of others who have shared such joy. Let us all have wonderful times together. Here's to keeping good faith in the possibility of a Star Fox U announcement June 10th!
- General Pepper out!

We already have someone playing the role of General Pepper!

Nonetheless, welcome!

I don't play Stair Fax. I just play TF2 a ton.

Welcome to SF-O! I am Fedora, resident hat wearer who or may not actually be a hat.

Incidentally, I am the person around here who plays General Pepper in the SFOCast Theater. I also play Falco.

That being said, enjoy your stay!

The funny thing is, General Pepper is actually my internet alias! It is my Youtube, Deviantart, Gmail, etc. I figured it was the perfect coincidence and so, here I am!  :pepper:

In that case I'm glad I didn't take your profile name. When I first joined SF-O I intended to be General Pepper.

Anyways, Welcome to SF-O!

Another day, another new guy we have to deal with. *chuckles*

My name's Clearwater, but some of the guys here simply call me Clear. I hail from France, so like usual,
time zone's came be a bit of a problem. You can also find me on Steam on the weekends (You can see in my sig
when I'm online). Nethertheles, welcome to SF-O.

EDIT: Oh, and one other thing... Try not to get converted into a Zimbarbarian by High Executor.

Oh, and one other thing... Try not to get converted into a Zimbarbarian by High Executor.

I'll be sure to keep that in mind.  :???:

You cannot resist Zimbabwe. You will join the Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe.

-----------------------this_is_the_seriousness_line----------------------------------

Regardless, Heyo. I'm Scourge, your resident smartass. You need someone sassed, you come to me.

You are hereby required to send DZcompser 300,000 PMs full of pictures of cats, as per the requirements for new recruits, stated in the SF-O handbook of handiness.

I've been Scourge. Fear my power.

Zimbabwe is love. Zimbabwe is life. Zimbabwe is all.

Hello my new Zimbabwe follower. 

I am your satire and your orange. Follow my steps to reach enlightenment and listen to Scourge's philosophical words of wisdom and you will do well.

Zimbabwe. 

Zimbabwe is love. Zimbabwe is life. Zimbabwe is all.

4vdneWF.png

• Like 4

Hello! Hello! :3

I see you've already been introduced already to some of the fellow users here. Allow me to take my cue; I'm Orbi!

Just your ordinary Furry with a random personality that may or may not be a hellspawn of conflicting ideas. .3.

I hope you like it here. May look crazy on the shell but it's a cozy place to be once you get used to all the Zimbabwe and stuff. :3

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe

MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

• Like 1

Welcome welcome General!

On the internet I'm know as Emiko Gale...To some I'm an internet princess.

You can also find me on fanfiction.net and tumblr.

I love talking about animation.

Welcome welcome General!

On the internet I'm know as Emiko Gale...To some I'm an internet princess.

You can also find me on fanfiction.net and tumblr.

I love talking about animation.

Well then I'm sure that you are quite the beautiful princess.

Yeah, she's another rookie here. If ya don't mind me putting it that way, Emiko. If you two need to be shown the ropes,

I'm sure I can mentor you. Just catch me online in the SF-O chatroom or on Steam and I can show you.

Yeah, she's another rookie here. If ya don't mind me putting it that way, Emiko. If you two need to be shown the ropes,

I'm sure I can mentor you. Just catch me online in the SF-O chatroom or on Steam and I can show you.

I think I can handle myself, Clear. xD

Oh thank you. :-)

Alright then! But like I said, time zones...