The Diary of Emiko Gale

Emiko Gale

Today I finally return back to college for an algebra class. I was a bit lazy to go but this was algebra, the really easy stuff! This coming from someone who isn't into math. (But more into writing.)

And it was easy, I ended up doing my assignments while the teacher lectured, zoning out here and there, and having thoughts of my boyfriend who lives far away.

When I got home my first priority was to fight my hunger and finish my math homework...I've done most of it and decided to do the rest tomorrow.

But while I was doing homework my mother handed me an invitation to my cousin's 18th birthday party...It was strange for personal reasons.

But party poppers went off in my head, If my mother finds a way I could be back in California for the first time since I was 16...And hopefully meet up with my boyfriend in a magical Disney-esque way. Fingers crossed, I know love will see us through.

After I finished my homework I logged on Starfox-Online for the first time in days and found out that Starfox WiiU might be announced during this year's E3.

The good news keeps on piling up.

If there really is going to be a Starfox for the WiiU I'm going to cry.

If I really do get to meet up with my boyfriend again for the first time in forever I'm going to cry even more.

After I finished my homework I logged on Starfox-Online for the first time in days and found out that Starfox WiiU might be announced during this year's E3.

Just want to warn you, this may be a hoax. Read this: http://www.starfox-online.net/page/index.html/_/article/psa-beware-of-fake-e3-leaks-r121

.....Frack! Well all hope isn't lost yet.

Now we continue in adventures of me...Procastinating on homework when it's almost 10 P.M. Which blows because yesterday my boyfriend and friend of mine both wanted me to get a steam account and I got one now...

But today I continued my watch of the anime Blue Exorcist. (I think I ship Rin and Yukio now...But I still love Shiemi.)

I also watched the Reshiram Pokemon movie and realized it's almost exactly the same as the Zekrom Pokemon movie...Not that I'm complaining.

And since I needed school supplies...I was overjoyed to see how cheap the school supplies were so cheap so I bought two notebooks and even started writing a new Starfox fanfiction in one of them...It'll be a challenge because it involves a Panther/Katt crack pairing and I'm not very fond of either characters (Mostly Katt.). And it shouldn't be this much of a challenge because I could usually picture how two characters would interact with each other...Then again Katt usually only interacts with Falco and Panther usually only interacts with Krystal.

Today I decided to hunt for a shiny azumarill I want for my pokemon team...I chained 39 of them and my chain finally broke by a phyduck. Darn!

Well tomorrow then, maybe I'll get more lucky.

And since I worked my arse off in my algebra class today I can do stuff like play on steam with my friends...But right now I should update one of my ongoing fanfics.

I haven't played Pokémon in ages. Mainyl cos my DS is on the blink with a stupid red tint on the top screen which just won't go away.

But when that's not bothering me, I play the amazing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. If you haven't played it yet, then you should.

It's a truly amazing game, with a great storyline, dungeon-crawiling gameplay, and the music... Oh the music.... And that truly heartbreaking

ending... I'm not ashamed to say I broke down into tears.

I played the first two Mystery Dungeon games which were really addicting at the time and the sad endings with dem feels...But I usually prefer the main pokemon games where you capture and train pokemon even though I'm not much of a battler. If pokemon existed I'd probably be more of a breeder.

Also...Nintendo wifi connection is dead....I'm still in denial. :(

To be honest with ya, though, Emiko, I'm kind of happy Nintendo Wi-Fi has shut down, because it no longer means I
have to see that damn 'Could not connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. Please check your router settings' message.
Seeing that every time always p*****d me off whenever I tried to play Metroid Prime: Hunters online.

Fair enough...I didn't really use wifi connection since I was in middle school...But lately I haven't been much of an online player. The unreasonable pokemon trade offers make me want to pull my hair out.

Ok...What else has happened lately. Right now I am working on scripts for a film club...The one I'm working on now is based off two mangas I grew up with as a kid.

My mom and I recently watched The Nutjob and I really do not recommend that movie. Nothing much for me to say...It has a great moral to it but I think other animated movies have preached this moral and did it better.

And last night my internet brother and I obsessed over animation and played with our plushies...

Class tomorrow, ugh!

If you really wanna take animation to the next level, then you HAVE to get Steam so you can get the Source
Filmmaker. It's an amazing bit of software that allows you to make small short-movies. The only 2 problems are:

1: It's massive: Hope you're ready to free up 14GB worth of space.

2: You need to have a Source-powered game. I'd reccomend Team Fortress 2, since that's free. ;)

Dearest Clearwater, I apologize for the late reply...Real life duty calls.

I talked to my boyfriend about the filmmaker though and it turns out you were right about that. (I had my doubts at first.)

What has happened lately?.....

I'm still searching for a job to save up and move out of my parents' house before the year ends. I am kicking algebra's butt and I may get two college math classes for the price of one. And I am currently addicted to Fire Emblem: Awakening again...And I'm trying to get back into Ace Attorney.

Update: I downloaded Source Filmmaker and I am my boyfriend and best friend are walking me through it...Sort of. I'm really excited.

I've personally never used Source Filmmaker, but I've viewed a helluva lot of videos, tutorials, and the sort.
I think the best chance Steamers can get to show off their Filmmaking skills is perhaps Valve's Saxxy Awards, where
they challenge people to make a Team Fortress 2 short film and submit it to Steam. I had a flick through some of last
year's entrys. Some of them are so bloody funny, especially Office Fortress and Disruption. I can't give you the
links to the videos right now, I'm at school and YouTube is blocked at my school. Figures, I suppose. I'll give you
the links tomorrow when I'm online.

My best friend and boyfriend sent plenty of links, I hope to find video game model rips and try to get audios.

But sadly yesterday drama went down and the urgency for me to get a job has just quadrupled...Today I only had free time to work on my best friend's fanfic.

Phew! My mom forced me to baby sit and now my free time is limited...

But hey! Starfox confirmed!

Yeah, I really am looking forward to the new one. To get ready for it, I'm going back through my copy of Star
Fox Command. That one isn't too bad (With a nice stratecgic twist), but I'm not really a fan of games which have
multiple endings. Chrono Trigger exluded; that game is pure genius.

I recently got back into Command as well...But I wish the gameplay wasn't so repetitive at times.

I really do hope that Krystal doesn't get shafted in the new Starfox...I want the new Starfox to pick up where it left off after Assault.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this blows...I cannot bring myself to write my fanfictions, even the Starfox fanfictions I promised I would finish.

Well this blows...I cannot bring myself to write my fanfictions, even the Starfox fanfictions I promised I would finish.

I'm feeling the same way when I'm on my computer. I write all of my ideas out on paper, then when I'm on my comp, either I forget about it, or I just don't feel like doing it. There are times where I do sit down and write a bit, becuase even if I get one bit of praise for one of the chapters, I'll know it will have been worth it. So don't give up. Keep going, Emiko.

I'm feeling the same way when I'm on my computer. I write all of my ideas out on paper, then when I'm on my comp, either I forget about it, or I just don't feel like doing it. There are times where I do sit down and write a bit, becuase even if I get one bit of praise for one of the chapters, I'll know it will have been worth it. So don't give up. Keep going, Emiko.

Thank you so much, I think I needed that. :) Especially with what I've been going through lately.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, my step grandfather gave me his old laptop and I feel blissful right now.

Fanfictions should be updated more often hopefully...I even got a little plot bunny for a Luigi/Daisy fanfic and Luigi/Daisy is the first ships I ever shipped.

Of course this laptop is a fancy gaming laptop so my boyfriend is envious. ^^; Which reminds me I should download skype for this laptop and see if I can do any animating.

• 2 weeks later...

Woo! Happy 20th birthday to me!...I don't feel 20 at all, I feel 16.

I went to a Japanese steak house with my mom, brother, and my mom's boss and it was magical. It makes me wish I could eat Japanese food more often.

And I am super stoked because I'm going to move out of my parent's place on the 5th. I'm finally going to live in California and have a normal relationship with my boyfriend!.....Only problem is adult life sounds scary. ^^;

• 4 weeks later...

Woo! Happy 20th birthday to me!...I don't feel 20 at all, I feel 16.

I went to a Japanese steak house with my mom, brother, and my mom's boss and it was magical. It makes me wish I could eat Japanese food more often.

And I am super stoked because I'm going to move out of my parent's place on the 5th. I'm finally going to live in California and have a normal relationship with my boyfriend!.....Only problem is adult life sounds scary. ^^;

Hey, nice! :)

Don't be so scared. Nothing feels scary when you put your mind to it. I mean, I'm about to enter my last year at collège (I go back next week). Me? Well, I'm not scared as such, but rather, I have this pang of uncertainty...

Hey, nice! :-)

Don't be so scared. Nothing feels scary when you put your mind to it. I mean, I'm about to enter my last year at collège (I go back next week). Me? Well, I'm not scared as such, but rather, I have this pang of uncertainty...

It's been like 3 weeks (Clearwater where have you been?) and life has been pretty nice. I love seeing the mountains and being able to walk and have public transportation. And I made loads of memories with my boyfriend and my brothers.

My "adoptive parents" treat me like an actual daughter and I don't have to pay rent so long as I'm in school....I'm just worried bout paying tuition.

Yeah, the only things I am frightened about now are paying tution...And meeting up with some people I knew in high school but I think I am good...I cut ties with most of em'.

Also...I guess I'm afraid my older brother may "fade away" in a year, since he's nearly done with college....He knows this. All his friendships in high school have faded or fading and he's afraid I may fade away as well since I have a boyfriend and want a future with him.

But my brother and I went from hell and back together even when I wasn't my brother and he was my first love (were not blood related.) so......I'm rambling.

But moving to Calfornia without any blood related family member is my biggest strength, no more abuse, more happiness and laughter. And even though I am a scardy cat I wouldn't be here if I wasn't capable...I guess.

(Clearwater where have you been?) 

I've been away on a little 'Exodus' as I like to call it; I only just got back a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Well welcome back!

Also it's nice to see all gender stereotypes be broken and my boyfriend was cooking dinner while he insisted I played Starfox Adventures...And even though I usually suck at videogames I'm doing really good now at Cape Claw.

*dreamy sigh* I love it! Makes me wish people wouldn't be so hard on the game, sure it has it's flaws and even I would make some changes to it if I could...But compared to the newer Spyro games it's a solid game whether anyone considers it a true Starfox game or not and no glitches! I've become so obsessed that I wish it could have an HD remaster...But that would never happen.

Also the fact that the Super Smash Bros leak was actually true makes me sad. :(

*dreamy sigh* I love it! Makes me wish people wouldn't be so hard on the game, sure it has it's flaws and even I would make some changes to it if I could...But compared to the newer Spyro games it's a solid game whether anyone considers it a true Starfox game or not and no glitches! I've become so obsessed that I wish it could have an HD remaster...But that would never happen.

That's actually quite a question you've made me ask myself: StarFox or Spyro? Now, I'm quite the fan of both

(Spyro particually, I love the games, especially the prequel trilogy on PS2 with him and Cynder), but due to the

fact that SF: Adventures and Assault were mediocre, I'd have to stick with Spyro. But if this Wii U SF lives up to

it's hype, and can potentially dethrone the higher ranked Wii U games, like Mario 3D World or even that HD remake

of Zelda: Wind Waker, I'd definetely put aside 150 Euros for a new Wii U and a copy of SF. Or, failing that, I could

just go down to my local games shop and test the hell out of it, heh. :-)