STAR FOX WII U CONFIRMED BY TIME MAGAZINE!

DZComposer

I'm trying to find what's more fitting.

R7qanSY.gif

uKx5I8U.gif

• Like 2

Now confirmed in the E3 presentation, even if it was (poorly) blurred out.

Well I saw the tease, and what a weird tease it was? I don't know if it's a reboot or what. But I'm hoping for the best.

Lol also Robot Chicken/Nintendo have seen the Starfox fans. They have seen.

• Like 1

Oh you evil, evil Nintendo marketing department, giving us such tiny glimpses, roping me into watching all the other things.

• Like 1

Yay ! The SFO chat wouldn't let me join, so I was chatting to myself on Skype ! forever alone..

Anyways, that looks interesting. I always thought that in SF2 the arwing should have turned into a landmaster kind of thing !

And the helicopter got me really interested ! Especially if its like a big gunship or something like that !

Though, the arwing design leaves me a little perplex.. How will that thing turn into a tank :/

Also, I was hoping they'd get it done for next gen, because Wii U is really gonna hit my wallet hard, for litterally one game... :(

Im super exited but...

"one thing I'm thinking is that with this star fox we may take a different approach, so that rather than one big title we have multiple releases that are connected through different missions" (Nintendolife.com)

-Miyamoto

Does that mean it will be a downloadable title since he said it would be like a TV sires instead of a movie series?

Hi,

ok, Miyamoto himself just confirmed, StarFox is in full development, footage will come, when they think it is enough to show and release about a year from now.

Sounds reasonable :-)

attn new starfac game, don't suck, okay, thanks

love, uno, age 26

• Like 1

I never thought that I'd see this day so soon, and yet now I find it extremely difficult to justify the purchase of a Wii-U for only this and Super Smash Bros.

losing-it.gif

I for one will put back 25 smackers each month til the game comes out, so I don't feel that bad.

wallet - wiiU == wallet - 12(wiiU/12)

^ I feel bad        ^ I feel less bad

Does that mean it will be a downloadable title since he said it would be like a TV sires instead of a movie series?

Sounds like episodic games, like TWD games or something.

@Drasiana

Sounds cool to me!

Most people prefer  physical copies but if its like an episodic game then heck, who cares. Multiple releases! :D

Apparently, akin to the development of Pikmin 3, Miyamoto has been working on this game for longer than he should have. It seems the footage they privately shown at E3 is more or less alpha footage, which also applies to the demos for "Giant Robot" and "Project Guard" that Miyamoto demonstrated earlier during the Nintendo Treehouse Live @ E3 presentation. He made a quick mention that the Star Fox game he's promising still needs much more work before being officially unveiled, but hopefully it should be ready sometime by 2015! Crossing fingers over here!

Finally! So excited for this. 

And to quote Miyamoto from the recent TIME interview, "one thing I’m thinking is that with this Star Fox we may take a different approach, so that rather than one big title we have multiple releases that are connected through different missions". Very interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

But this is how I feel:

cci2cKe.gif

I had lost all goddamn hope...

And then I catch one comment on Tumblr, and then I saw this, and I just completely lost my shit

I am so happy, you have nooooo idea.

I didn't get the luck to watch the presentation to the end;

BUT as it seems they say the story is going to be little

BUT they say is going to be episodic.

Little story multiple times equals large story.

All we ever wanted was large story.

gtWJp7v.gif

...Doesn't matter if it'll be DLC quest right folks

I think everyone's just sort of assuming that the story is scarce because we didn't really see any. But they don't exactly look like they're at the point in development where they even have finalized character designs, let alone stuff like story synopses and cutscenes.

• Like 1