Sign in to follow this  
ShutUpNavi

What voice actors do you want for Star Fox Wii U?

ShutUpNavi
Simple question. What voice actors do you want for Star Fox Wii U?  Now while we don’t exactly know what characters will be in the game, I think it’s a safe bet the core Star Fox team will be there, and perhaps Star Wolf as well. Going off of that who do you want doing the voices of Fox, Falco, Wolf, etc. They can be old returning actors or completely new people if you chose.

OneUnder

Fox McCloud - Christopher Walken

Krystal - Sylvester Stallone

Slippy - Morgan Freeman

Peppy - Bill Clinton

Falco - Paulie D from Jersey Shore

1325704010001.png

• Like 2

unoservix

Wolf - Mike Tyson

Pigma - Sarah Silverman

Andross - Kanye West

• Like 2

OneUnder

Wolf - Mike Tyson

Pigma - Sarah Silverman

Andross - Kanye West

I WOULD PAY GOOD MONEY FOR THIS.

mjakob42

Bill GreyFast Times-era Sean Penn. For a sample...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc2muGlQIlk

Vy'drach

Someone, I don't care who, even Krystal, needs to be voiced by Jim Cummings. And the more I think of it, especially Krystal.

• Like 4

Drasiana

Wolf - Mike Tyson

Pigma - Sarah Silverman

Andross - Kanye West

If Star Fox had a Dreamworks voice cast...

• Like 1

Hope(N Forever)

Not sure if this thread is meant to be a joke when the person seemed to have asked a sincere question on the matter.

unoservix

ONLY I HAVE THE LYRICAL WORDSMITHERY TO RULE LYLAT, BITCHES, FO SHEEZY

Someone, I don't care who, even Krystal, needs to be voiced by Jim Cummings. And the more I think of it, especially Krystal.

it's, like, the law. Jim Cummings has to voice someone in your animated production. Star Fox probably counts.

also Mike Tyson has to voice Wolf and Wolf has to have a line that includes the word "formaldehyde" because Mike Tyson saying the word "formaldehyde" is the greatest thing of all of the things that are great

• Like 1

Sarita

Not sure if this thread is meant to be a joke when the person seemed to have asked a sincere question on the matter.

The hiatus has been so long that we can't properly discuss the series anymore. It broke us.

• Like 2

StarFoxfan-FUR_ever

I don't remember who wrote this quote that I have below, but it's probably the best thing I ever heard on the matter :troll:

“Their too protective of their ‘offspring’

Most likely they don’t want some stupid actor messing up their characters…

VVVV

Introducing Star Fox: The Movie...Featuring Brad Pit as Fox McCloud, Lady Gaga as Krystal with guest star Mike Myers as Warpstone... Coming soon to a theatre near you!â€

Scourge

I'd be willing to lend my voice :D

Battlechili

My internet is too slow to properly load BehindTheVoiceActors right now, but I'm pretty sure I'd be happy with everyone's Brawl voices from what I've heard. I'll post a list of names and voice actors later.

Vy'drach

Main thing is that, at least for me, I don't really know anyone that'd voice X character well. Kinda hard to imagine certain things. Especially since most voices I like are either way outside Nintendo's acceptable pay range to be plausible, or they're dead. If we rule that out, I could jot a few down. 

Tabitha St. Germain, the voice of Rarity in Friendship is Magic, is about the only one I could see being possible, and I think she'd do a decent Krystal.

George Clooney has done a fox already in The Fantastic Mr. Fox and I think he might work for Fox McCloud, maybe.

Mako Iwamatsu, the voice of Aku, the Shapeshifting Master of Darkness from Samurai Jack and Uncle Iroh from Avatar: The Last Airbender (to name only a couple), could make a decent Leon, even if it goes against previous voices for him (just picture that voice/character combo, though). Or Andross, or any villain really. But unfortunately, he's no longer with us.

Morgan Freeman as General Pepper.

And of course Jim Cummings, who is my favourite voice actor. He could fit a number of roles, Fox, Falco, Peppy, Wolf, Panther, Leon, and then some. He has a wide range of voices.

Maybe, and this is a rather big maybe, Tara Strong for Slippy, since she did the voice of Timmy Turner in Fairly Odd Parents and Bubbles in Powerpuff Girls (plus a plethora of other things). So she might be able to get that high pitch, whiny voice Slippy is portrayed with.

That's all I can really think of, legitimately.

conaly

Hi,

I'd prefer the SF64 or Assault voice actors again!

If Nintendo could manage to get a few Hollywood actors, some of my ideas:

Fox - Martin Freeman

Falco - Brad Pitt

Slippy - Jack Black

Krystal - Olivia Wilde

Peppy - Gary Oldman

Wolf - Al Pacino

Pigma - Steve Buscemi

James - Harrison Ford

Would be awesome^^

• Like 1

unoservix

Peppy should be voiced by ze frank, so he can tell you True Facts about the Barrel Roll

OneUnder

Come to think of it, I hope that Falco's vaguely New England accent is retained.

Mr-Chris

Apparently Fox has a new voice actor in Smash 4, can we assume he will be used for the new Star Fox game?

Patch93

It would be sweet if Mike West came back to reprise his role as Fox, I think he said at one point that he would be willing to play him again.

In any case though, I hope they don't bring back Jim Walker. -_-

OneUnder

I'd rather have a completely different take on the character; all previous voices were sort of flat and didn't have much to them IMO.

Drasiana

I don't know if I have anyone specific in mind, just things I want to see in the voice acting.

Wolf can keep his Brawl voice because cowboy Wolf is my favourite Wolf.

Please give Fox a voice actor that isn't super boring.

I'd like Krystal to maybe have a more mature, serious voice. Maybe not quite as deep as Claudia Black's, but I would also not complain over a Krystal voiced by her.

Katt can also be a cowboy.

I liked pretty much everyone else's voices in Assault, so...something like that I guess.

• Like 1

InfinitySquared

As long as they don't make Slippy sound like

FinalFive

I'd love it if they kept Wolf's Assault voice actor. I think it suited him, Falco too. if Katt shows up, I'd like her to have a more mature voice than she did in 64... but they can change her design back to 64, Command looked terrible >.<

InfinitySquared

Yeah. I mean, voice wise, most of them sounded OK (well, Pigma, Slippy, and Oikonny sounded awful), as in their voice suited their character, but the acting was just stale. The other games didn't have incredible voice acting, but everyone in Assault just sounded bored or in desperate need of caffeine.

While we're at it, let's also not bring back General Pepper's design from that game. He seriously looked like he had died but was being puppeted around Weekend at Bernie's-style to keep up morale. The way everyone flails around spastically in those briefing scenes doesn't help much :P

• Like 2

Drasiana

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal was in Assault, they were all getting really awful direction or they were only allowed 1 take or something. There were really weird deliveries all over the place, I don't think it was entirely the VA's fault either.

Agreed about Pepper though, good god.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• TheRadFox987
      By TheRadFox987
      \ (_,
      / (_)\_( )_\ FOX BECOMES ADDICTED TO CHEESE: EPIC NEW VERSION EDITION
      ) /\/ _ (o)( The Shining Achievement of All FoxKind
      \ \_) (o) /
      \/_/
      A desolate planet of pollution and waste. Venom's Voleech City was ugly as rotting paste. As I say all of this, Fox had to make haste. He was scurrying behind buildings and blasting at bots, bursting their circuits as they screamed out 'bleeps' and 'blots'. Made of tech, they were, they had no blood clots. Fox's boots continued to make more trit-trots, as he fox-trotted his way into the Death Weapon Factory. Robot armies followed him inside, could it be that Fox had nowhere to hide?
      "I need to destroy these weapons so that Andross won't use them against Corneria" Fox thought to himself. He isolated each in a gravitational field, then set a timer on each one, eventually they'd come out well done. Sooner or later, they bursted into flames, sending scrap metal everywhere, killing the robot armies who had no names. Then Fox got an incoming message from Falco, not Slippy. Man oh man, is that bird ever lippy.
      "Andross is here, he's bringing death and fear. Get your ass to Corneria, hurry right now! We can't make cheese, they've slaughtered every last cow! We've even got less freedom here than on Venom, I'm just thanking God that my jacket is Denim" said Falco. Fox jumped in his ship as soon as he could, then set off for Corneria, to restore peace and brotherhood. When he arrived on his homeworld he was not very pleased. The cities were in shambles, even Admiral Z's house of cheese. Cheese had been banned under Emperor Andross's new law. No one could have cheese throughout the land, not cubed nor sliced, not even one strand. Children were crying and wailing in pain, where was Fox when they needed him? No cheese is quite lame! The giant block of cheese atop Admiral Z's had melted down, far down to the ground, trapping Cornerians...wait isn't the earth round?
      "Cheese can't possibly be that frickin' sticky. Something's rotten in Wisconsin, and this ain't no job for Slippy" thought Fox. Fox got an incoming message from Wolf, who was flying overhead. He didn't like Fox, he wanted Fox to be dead.
      "Hey Fox it's the Wolfster, your people are worthless eaters. We added adhesive properties to the cheese, so now they're all stuck. You'll never defeat Andross cuz face it Fox, you suck. Cheese is for losers so kiss your planet goodbye. All you animals must bow before Andross and die" said Wolf. Sick of all the distress and war, Fox couldn't take it, no not anymore. Fox dropped his cell phone, and began losing his mind. He couldn't take what was happening, even so, saving planets was his 9 to 5 grind. But when all seemed lost, Peppy flew by, dispatching himself with a parachute to the ground, sniffing out trouble better than a foxhound. He got out a long stick of measuring tape, and began charting, graphing, and plotting the melted cheese landscape. Finally he knew just what the Star Fox team should do.
      "Ah, dang, I'm gettin' carless. Fox, Gimme a spare Lylation Nova Bomb" ordered Peppy. Fox pulled a Nova Bomb out of his pocket and placed it in Peppy's hands.
      "Ah, that be the one. Now watch and learn Fox mah boy" said Peppy. Peppy began strapping on giant mecha-gloves to prevent his hands from getting stuck, then started lifting up the cheese straight off the earth. That took strength, power, and mirth? He rolled up the cheese against the nova bomb, then hastened to a cannon, firing it at Andross's ships one by one. If they wouldn't let Cornerians have cheese then let them have what they took. In the form of planetary defense prepared by a master cook.
      "DO A CHEESE ROLL!" ordered Peppy.
      "Man, where'd you learn to do that?" asked Fox in amazement.
      "I learned it at the Cooper's Hill Cheese Rolling and Wake. It's an event near Gloucester, England, where they roll cheese down hills. Now if you don't mind, it's time to defeat the emperor's evil shills!" said Peppy, rolling up the nova bomb in all of the melted sticky cheese from the demolition of Admiral Z's restaurant. Fox began rolling up a nova bomb in cheese, and freed all the citizens who had been stuck. Then Fox and Peppy loaded up the cannons, taking out each one of Andross's minions. Eventually appeared Andross himself, pissed off as hell, like a wargod-elf. Fox jumped into his Arwing, and prepared to take him down. He wasn't gonna lose his beloved planet to that Planet of the Apes reject CLOWN!
      "You will die, just like your father" declared Andross.
      "Not over my dead body!" said Fox.
      "You do realize the irony and foolishness of your response, do you not, Fox?" thundered Andross.
      "I realize that you're going down!" said Fox.
      "If I'm going down, then I'm taking you with me" said Andross.
      "NEVER!" yelled Fox.
      "It is foolish to come against me. You know that I control the galaxy!" said Andross.
      "The universe is like waaaay bigger than that" replied Fox. "TASTE CHEESE YOU FREAAAAK!" yelled Fox, firing a cheese laced nova bomb into Andross's mouth. Andross's ship exploded and Andross parachuted himself to the ground, along with his robot buddy and number one confidante and fan...Fantron.
      "I have a splitting headache," said Andross. "Why must I always lose?" he wailed, pounding the earth with his fist.
      "Master, perhaps next time you should attack your own planet, Venom. Then get everyone to think Fox was responsible. Maybe then your people would finally support you and your unquenchable thirst for war" said Fantron.
      "Not a bad idea" said Andross in his evil robotic-like Darth Vader-esque voice. But then Fox cornered Andross, plasma blaster in tow. He looked quite proud, he had put on a good show!
      "Correction Emperor. That's a very BAD idea!" said Fox. "You're going to Corneria War Crimes Prison for at least thirteen years, you won't get any cheese, just cheap Norwegian beers!" Andross looked confused.
      Later that day...
      Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy, watching cheese burn in a restaurant founded by a hippie!
      "Yay, Fox!" clapped Falco, Peppy, and Slippy, as a giant block of cheese slowly melted under a candle's flames. They all clinged wine glasses together.
      "LONG LIVE TEAM STAR FOX. AND LONG LIVE THE GLORIOUS GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING...CHEESE!" they all yelled. The three men cheered and shared a group hug, then devoured more cheese and dived into an oversized apple cider jug. Outside the room was the beautiful Krystal, aspy. She had seen enough, Fox just wasn't her guy.
      Note: I took the words "THE END" and made them be out of cheese. Then I rolled them up in an awesomely tasty text sandwich.
      / \ (_, THE END
      ) /\/ _ (o)(
      \ \_) (o) /
      \/_/

• TheRadFox987
      By TheRadFox987
      With E3 having gone by and no mention of Star Fox: Grand Prix what does everyone think the next game will be like? Will there even be a next game?
      We all know about the Arwing in Starlink, but aside from that, was Grand Prix just a rumor? And what will become of the franchise as a whole?
    • TheRadFox987
      By TheRadFox987
      Greetings, fellow Cornerians I am here.
    • Revolver Ocelot
      By Revolver Ocelot
      Teaser trailer is here!

What is it?
      Star Fox 2: HD is an ongoing work to remaster and add new features to the SNES Star Fox, the unreleased Star Fox 2 and potentially Star Fox 64.
      Currently, this project is being worked on by only one person. However, development positions may open in the future to help work on the game. As only simple scripting knowledge is known, this means there will definitely be spots open for CSharp and JS developers in the future.
      The game was originally developed under the working title of 'Electric Boogaloo' (yes, i understand where that comes from) however the name was changed for obvious reasons after the development became a serious project. The game is also going to have its own soundtrack, composed of the SNES Star Fox 1 and 2 soundtrack re-mastered.
      Unlike the SNES Star Fox 1, which had a linear 'corridor' mode for most of its levels, Star Fox 2: HD will be more open, allowing you to fly around and explore, maybe find an easter egg or two.

Discord Server link
      https://discord.gg/wtUKUBn
      Come join!
      Screenshots

F.A.Q
      Nothing has been asked yet, however I've brewed up a couple you might wonder.
      "What game engine does this use?"
      -The game uses Unity 5.
      "What if you get a cease and desist or anything like that?"
      -meh.
      "How is the soundtrack going to be done?"
      -The Star Fox .spc songs are going to exported from the .sfc as MIDI, then played through a custom soundfont after instrument and channel tweaks are done.
      "How can I contribute to the development of the game?"
      -You can find me on discord (Revolver Ocelot#6732) and then you can explain how you want to help the game.
      News
      11/06/2017 - 11:31 PM AEST
      -The game is announced to the community-
      12/06/2017 - 2:00PM AEST
      -The teaser trailer is released-
      15/06/2017 - 8:16AM AEST-
      -New Corneria skybox added

That's all for now!