An emulated issue

LazerMaster5

Question

I believe many of you are aware of the Dolphin emulator. It runs GCN games on Windows. I have played SF Adventures on it, and the audio is extremely out of sync in cutscenes. Do you guys know how to fix this issue?

3 answers to this question

SF-O's official policy regarding ROMs and emulation can be found in the official Forum Rules located at the bottom right hand corner of any forum page. However you also read them when you sign up.

Though they are a bit vague, so let me be clear: SF-O and it's staff do not condone the use or discussion of illegally attained ROMs or derivatives. Emulators themselves are a bit dubious if you dump BIOS and ISOs from games you own, but let's be honest, no one does that. Therefore discussion of emulators should be considered a no-no.

:) The Dolphin forums are indeed the best place to go to get your question answered, but I wanted to go ahead and clarify SF-O's official position on the matter.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain we're not allowed to talk about emulation here. Plus, doesn't Dolphin have its own forums? You'd probably be much more likely to get answers there anyway.