Automatic fanfic [NSFS]

InfinitySquared

So I tried a bad fanfic generator, and I got...well, this. Read at your own risk.

Legacy of Vampire Andros

by FingerBlaster69

Kids, one day in early 2004......

It was a dark and stormy night

On the day his apartment was raided with insanely large force, Fox had been sleeping untill 11 am.

Fox was already making them all pancakes with sirup. He was dressed in his favorateswim suit. His manly curves glisted in the light of the morning.Normaly he would walk around naked, or in his lion cloth, as he wasnt ashamed of his perfect body. But it was cold today, as could be seen by looking at flatness in his pants were normaly there was a bulge.He rubbed the syrup on himself to show off his muscleswas an expertbio-chemist, his parents would be proud. He was going to a school for gifted and thats all that mattered to them.

He was a bit wild at times. Sometimes bringing home different sex partners each night, sometimes many at a time Sometimes coming back with blood on him.At 11, he now knew 8 languages, two ancient, 1 computer and four sign languages.

He found it easy

By now, Fox was now up and standing on the porch with his shirt off. He stared out over the wide desert landscape, he was handsome in a rugged kway.

Once, long ago, he was ranked one of the best pilots in the world. He was no longer a plot and now lived as a stockbroken

He was troubled by a newspaper artical his read a few days ago, that mentioned that someone from McLean was killed in a small drive by shooting . His was one of the few people that knew that that shouldnt happen, because of a magic spell he cast with an player piano a few years ago.

The player pinaowas now hidden in his garrage.

Fox was disturbed from his deep thinking by Ultimate FingerBlaster69 tugging on his shirt.

"Look!".

Ultimate FingerBlaster69 pointed urgently at the horizon.

"Jesus Henry Christ!"

Andross' fightersHundreds of them!

They were coming straight at his house.

He ran inside and bolted the front door. He told everyone to run out the back.

They woke falco who happened to be sleeping in the next roo

"Quick! Start the Great FxoWe are under attack!"

"OMG" He said as Peppy run out. Naked. As Normal. His morning erection would have been poking out from his trousers had he been wearing any.

He ran back in with his helmit. "Holy Shit!".

Fox, meanwhile, triggered an explosion around his garrage in order to hide his precious Player piano. The rocks fell and burried it totaly secretly so no one would find it. (None of the soliders heard the explosion as they were looking the other way)

Meanwhile, the invading force drew closer.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Fox and his family ran to the hanger, Ultimate FingerBlaster69 leading the way with her katana BANG BANG!' Ultimate FingerBlaster69 killed only those she had too, merely mortaly wounding the res They dodged the soldiers as they ran, ducking and diving between the gunfire. Blood splattered around them.

"Dont worry! We are almost there!".

They dived into their escape vechile, guns blazing.

Their was a soldier already there, but Ultimate FingerBlaster69 whackd him.

"Good job!" Fox said, as he pushed him out.

They started up, and zoomed off, the invading force vanishing into the distance.

"Did you get the secret message?"

"Yes, my good friend Ghost FingerBlaster69 told me that Vampire Andross was behind this!".

"We gota deal with this as a family, else we can never live in piece".

So they joined onwards, their enemy's in hot pursuit!

'But then, it turned out Fox's lover had been secretly sleeping with Vampire Andross.He had been having sex with her a lot. Fox was angry about this. He felt he should be the only one able to thrust his manlyness into her.

He was also concerned with aids!

'The pain, the incredibly agonizing suffering he felt going through his heart, down his spine, into his collon and leaving his body through his anus once more.He was going to take revenge, on both of them, on everyone.

He grabbed his dessert eagle, his barretta and his AK-74 with M6 bullets loaded. And of course, his trusty rocket launcher There he went, onto the streets, scaring everyone in sight. Everyone knew, he was out to take revenge.

The cops hide, so did the thieves and the beggers and the laddies, until there wasn`t a single living being on the steet.

He went into his flying helicopter, and forced his pilot at gunpoint to fly him to the base of Vampire Andross. There he would take his revenge.

The base of Vampire Andross' was crowded with thugs, all baring heavy arms and weapons. And those that didn`t have weapons, had big twin machetties and double egged katana's.

The helicopter came closer and Fox grabbed his semi-automatic rocketlauncher, pointed and fired at a group of thugs who were outside for a smoke.

A rain of blood came down, with limbs scattered everwhere. The helicopter itself was also coloured red, and Fox believed he could see someone`s eyebrow sticking against the glass.

"Shoulda dodged that," he said manly.

The next morning we got evreything ready and went out to infuriate Vampire Andross's base. And with my complex plan and daring disguise, we managed to surprise their unstoppable force with our wicked hahd cawkz

We then defeated Vampire Andross and everyone rejoiced

I came back from the lesbian disco to find Fox ans Falcp in my bedroom naked. "Ultimate FingerBlaster69 said Fox", "You need to make a choice." Manly Unicorn Peppy believed the same thing," he said: I believe the same thing. It cannot go on like that.

He was right of course, it couldn't go on like this. I had to make a choice and the choice was..

"I pick," I said with all the pain in the wolrd in my heart because I knew that excluding one of the other was a true betrayal of my feeling. And when I looked at them, I saw them both waiting my very breath: "I pick Both of you. I can't choose. And this is the modern age. I should be able to pick both of you! There is enough for both of you to love me!" And they recognised my wisdom and in the end, everything was right. We all lived happily togethre after all having alot of sexytime

The end

You can make your own here:

http://www.fanficmaker.com/

9lzAwDN.jpg

What the honest genuine fuck.

I have never had this before.

You made me give a fuck.

See you in Hell.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's pretty....wtf indeed

I'll just leave this here.

<3 

Once apon a time...

One night Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal had been drinking too much beer. at the local fight club.
He felt very nice and enjoyed it very much.
Then all the sudden he saw a stranger walking.
Not just any stranger because real strangers dont exist!
This one was evil!
Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal ran to stranger and hit him, it was Jesus!
"How dare you..you.. villain! I kill you by murder!"
"Yes, we fight now!"
"No, I will take over your body and rape you!"
No Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal screamed in agony. and he screamed a lots you know. it really really hurt. the pain that is. Trust me, youd scream hurt!
Our hero took his mighty weapon and went balistik on him.
but not before Jesus plunged his monster errection into the nearest female! "Ouch!" said pickrandom
"Oh no! It was my friend! And my friend there is really a man!"
"My friend! said Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal, you are a man!" he said and saying he did!
"Yes" he said and he looked with love towards Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal, I am also your mother.."
"but I thought Jesus was that?"
"Yes, and we conceived you together, so we are both :D"
"Oh that is good" said Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal
"No it is not! Mahaha!!. You see i must kill you to respect  the mysticming vases legacy!"
"But not today!", with that the villianess villian ran off into the sunset.
(A/N this is more goth than usually but I really like it this way! You will too, because its AWESOME!)

It looked like Jesus had saught Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal out! Ever since Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal's parents told him that he was in fact a half vampire (or a dhampire), he had feared being discovered by Jesus especially after Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal remembred the terrible secret of his past.

The real S_D looked with concerned at Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal, "what is wrong Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal?"
Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal did not wait to answer her. He turned on one of his new found sexual vampire powers and listened to Jesus's commands.

Jesus was commanding his lackeys to search Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal out. After villain had harshly interrogatedand tortured and flayed their skin of their bones Jesus had discovred the truth behind Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal! And he told his henchmen that he had.
"I have discovered the secret behind Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal's percentage" Jesus told his henchmen.
His lackeys smiled wickedly and took their weapons and rushed into the shopping centre leaving behind a bloody trail of dead and mutilated bodies. They had no concern for any of the shops fortunately the colour of spilled blood matched the goth clothes so they could still be resold.

Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal and Some Shitty Character and The Actual S_D faught like lions that were fighting among each other for the last scrap of meat and mannished to defacate most of the henchmen.

But then Jesus stapped forwar and spoke: "I know your secret!"
Then The Actual S_D said: "How do you know about Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal being a half vampire (a/n: or dhampire, really!)?"
Jesus laughed and said: "you just told me! But also, I read it on Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal's facebook!"
Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal gasped, he thaguht that he had posted it only for friends and not public! Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal had to be careful with his privacy settings because thye keep changing all the time (a/n: urrrgh, so annoying!)
But Jesus did nothing but launching. Jesus then said: but that is not what I had discovered!"
Oh no! both The Actual S_D and Some Shitty Character gasped but Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal could only think of. They did not know the truth. That Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal was really rapped by Jesus before Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal even knew of Jesus's name!
"I know that it was you many years ago who I raped before me and did everything that I had ever wanted to do with sucgh a fine young chuck like you!"
Oh no! gasped Some Shitty Character and she felt really bad for Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal because even though she knew that Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal didn't love her and was really depressed, she really didn't expect this.
And The Actual S_D was also shocked because he knew the That Hot Chick from The Girl Next Door and Adam Savage knew a great secret that he didn't know, he still didn't know it was going to be this kind of secret!

Faux Space Dog Original the Character Do Not Steal felt very depressed all the sudden. He lost the will to fight and dropped his weapon before Jesus and villain laughed very loudly.

Jesus then said: "I have you now under my omplete spell like I had that so long ago!"

(A/N I wanted a cliff hanger here but I'm sooooo excited to share the next but of story with you! Your going to love it so much you'll print it out and try to publish it (but not without my permission!)" )

They saw their enemy in the distance,and they soon stood next to him
"So you have come"
"You know, I think your A pair of Balls slapping a Wall would be better nastier  what do you think?" said The Actual S_D.
"Dunno, but it is safer than some cheesescrapers." shouted Jesus.
"I have a fast Y-Fronts on ebay! " said Adam Savage .
"No, but it is harder than some ming vases." declared Jesus.
"Btw, I think The Actual S_Ds DVDcase would be better pregnanter or is that just my suppressed sexuality saying that?" said The Actual S_D.
"Maybe, you have to understand it is harder than some g-strings." declared Jesus.
"You know, I think That Hot Chick from The Girl Next Doors body would be better uselesser or is that just nonsense?" said Adam Savage.

With him distracted with that our hero stabbed him dead.

High Executor had been fighting Krystals troops all night..

Once upon a time, after my great adventures, I was wondering what to do that week. I had picked up my life from where I left it and wanted to make something from it. Then all the sudden a strange woman appeared on my doorstep. She was hiden beneath a long cloak and had long brown nails on her fingers. Her dirty hair fluished down from beneath the cloak and she had glowing eyes!
"You are not who you think you are!" said the strange woman.
"What do you mean?" I said.
"You are not who you think you are," she said again with a mysterious crackling voice like a dail up modem.
"I still don't understand you?" I said.
"Here, take this," she said and gave I an carpet.
"Take this and give it to your parents or guardian, they will know what to do with it!"
And with that she disappeared before my eyes!

I was confused but thought that I had to do something. But rather than going to my parents or guardian, I decided to show it to Kage.
"Oh no," said Kage, "you must forget about this!"
"Why?" I enquired,  "what do you know?!"
"I... I can't tell you. My dear High Executor, I didn't think it would be this soon!"
"What?!" I yelled, "are you keeping things away from me?!"
"It's .... it's for your own good! You cannot know this!" said Kage and before I could do anything, Kage had escaped my grasp.
"No! Dammit! When will I ever know the truth?!"
I was feeling depressed. One of my best friends abandoned and betrayed me. It hurt. So I wanted to find Lord Shen. After their adventure, I and Lord Shen had been spending a lot of time together. I kind of started to like her.
So I went to Lord Shen and told the whole story. She listened to me without saying a single word.
Then she said: "WTF, this is big"
And I said: I know! Do you know a way to find out what is happening? Why is everyone hiding things from me?!"
Lord Shen sighed and said: "You have always been special, I and not just to me."
"How do you know that?"
Lord Shen looked at the pineapple that I had received and said: "it kind of looks like the To be a magical singer in the Starfox team, doesn't it?"
"When I squint my eyes, my god you're right!"
"Whatever it is, I can recognise it quite well. And I think," Lord Shen said, "that perhaps the mysterious woman wanted you to find something inside of you.
"Inside? Like my heart?"
"No, don't be silly, like a memory. Think about it, if your parents lied to you and now Kage doesn't want to talk to you about your background, perhaps there is a hidden memory in your head!"
Lord Shen's logic was flawless. So I had to try it!

So I concentrated on the object. immeditately <I> felt drawn into it. It stated ouit as a vague, fuzzy thing like when you wear glasses and there is a lot of moisture in the air and you see a dog|a cat|a knickers| in the distance.
But then it turned out that there was a secret memory, hidden beneath the vail layer of mist and fog that filled my earliest childhood memories.

And within that memory, a burning figure appeared. It was Krystal! In hell...

I was confused. I didn't think that memory would be in there, and yet it was there, burning like the sad candles in my heart and the centre of the earth.

Fortunately Kage worked at a newspaper nowadays and he used the libaury of the newspaper to find out the crib of Krystal's ruffians.
Their search led to a night club in the darkiest and stormiest part of Orangeville. I was a little hesitant to go. It was rather scary and it was dark and stomy in that secting of Orangeville. But the courage in me was greater than my fear because with my Orange I should be able to accomplish anything, right, I thought to myself.
And Kage would join me.

So not to fall out of fashion we both donned their most gothyest clothing. I had to admit that Kage looked kind of sexy in that outfit of his. But I didn't dare to comment on that (I had only just discovered I am bi, and I was a little angxious over that. I wans't sure if my othre friends would accept that!.
I instead poored down my soul into my make-up. I bore lovely blood-red finger nails with black streaking zig-zags and gave Kage matching treatment. Kage incandesent eyes met mine and for a moment we were both swimming in a pool made of a lovely combination of their eyes colours. It was romance we knew, but we didn't know whether it was a forbidden one or not!

Then we went off and defeated Krystal.

After teleporting we finally arrived at the Krystal's head quarters. It was the second biggest tower we had ever seen! And atop we heard the roar of Krystal's fearsome dragon.
No longer owuld it mame villagers and nibble on cattle. It would finally pay for its crimes !

"Greatings mortals!" the dragon went. It zoomed around and when it saw the heroes, it breathed in fire deeply and launched it at them! But our heroes were quicker than that, and with the powers stored inside the To be a magical singer in the Starfox team, I used my Orange and unleashed it upon the dragon!
The crying dragon fled and the heroes could get in.

Then at the end of a long stairway, I saw Krystal furnishing an incantation!
Once more I unleashed the Orange but it had no use!

"Hahahaha! siad Krystal. "Yur powers do nothing against my great evil. And you don't even know why...."
"Why?"
"I'll tell you why!" says Krystal with lingering evil in her voice. "It's because the dragon.... is secretly your father!"
"My father?! Noooooo! What have you done?!"
"I have turned your father into a dragon!"
"Noooo what have you done?!"
"I have turned him into a dragon! And now you will suffer too and be enslaved by this special spell I have prepared just for you!"
And with that last sentence, Krystal pointed her  hedious finger at I and a black glowing streak of lighte went from her fingertip, onto me.
"Arrggh!" I muttered loudly. "Arrthuhgh!"
High Executor"! said Lord Shen, "Noooo!"
And Scourgey ran towards Krystal and reasoned reasonably with Krystal.  The spell stopt absuddenly! And with that, my dad was also freed from his prison in dragon form!

But he decided to stay a dragon because that was pretty cool. But he was no longer evil! So we all went ontop of the dragom dad and flew back home. The end!

• Like 4

I tried to make a story again. It was hard but I did get at least some good thing out of it. 

0.15471900_1405358759_1405358654448.png

• Like 4

The generator has an obsession with Goths whenever the main character is female. Note to self: Never accidentally leave John Connor as female again.