Left 4 Dead 2 games?

Scourge

Okay so

A number of us have been doing this already through the >ALMIGHTY SF-O UNOFFICIAL SKYPE CHAT

Was wondering if we should make it a regular thing

Maybe during the old TF2 server gametimes?

Thoughts, opinions, questions, suggestions, death threats?

Well, sadly we did try this a few years back, though sadly it didn't work out all that well. Not enough slots for many player slots for a single l4d2 campaign, you know?

We could just as easily set up like a roster for people to join lobbies for different players on the site, and one of us would send the invites, but...That could become a bit of a messy proccess.

Well, sadly we did try this a few years back, though sadly it didn't work out all that well. Not enough slots for many player slots for a single l4d2 campaign, you know?

We could just as easily set up like a roster for people to join lobbies for different players on the site, and one of us would send the invites, but...That could become a bit of a messy proccess.

...I fail to see why so many of you are opposed to Versus mode

or even realism mode

both are hilariously fun to play with friends, and Versus mode has given me some of my best moments in gaming period

I've been known to agree with everything.

And i still do.

Let's give it a try. This Friday. No regrets. Final Destination. Fox only. Do you even lift?

• Owner/Technical Admin

Ya know, I installed L4D2 to play with you guys, and it hasn't happened yet, lol.