What Nintendo Fanchises do you use?

geoprimedonna

What Nintendo Fanchises do you use, with exception of starfox(duh!)?

Mario, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, Zelda, Smash Bros and Mario Kart are my main non-Star Fox Nintendo franchises.

Animal Crossing, anybody?

I participate in the Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Pokemon franchises.

• Like 1

True MOTHER, F-Zero and Metroid fan, but I occasionally play LoZ and Kid Icarus.

Umm...Dragon Quest is third party. Its a Square Enix thing, and DQ games have been on Sony devices.

Anyways, I'm big into Zelda, Pokemon, Smash Bros., Golden Sun (its 2nd party right?), and Fire Emblem. I like Metroid as far as the Prime series is concerned but otherwise I'm not into it.

Oh! Thanks for the info... I imagined there would be lots of Mother, FZero and Metroid votes, but seems that, for now, LoZ wins... Lolz!

Qualitative question. Closing poll and moving thread to Arcade. Cleaning thread of poll-option-related posts.

In all seriousness, though, I have most of the first-party games for the 3DS. I also have fond memories of clearing temples in LoZ: Phantom Hourglass and gambling in New Super Mario Bros.

• 4 weeks later...

Pokemon (Love Mystery Dungeon the best) and SSB series.

As you all know, I share Vulve's love of PMD. I LOVE that game. Another fanchise I love is Metroid... Even

though I only have 3 or 4 of the games. I need to get the Prime series.

• 3 weeks later...

Pokemon, Sonic, Smash Bros,, Mario, Skylanders, Rayman, and TMNT are a couple of franchises that I like. 

I hate to break it to you, but Sonic, Skylanders, Rayman, and TMNT are not Nintendo franchises. Sonic is Sega, I think Skylanders is Ubisoft, Rayman is definitely Ubisoft, and the TMNT characters are owned ny Nickelodian.

• 2 weeks later...

Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, and Smash Bros.

Considering Nintendo owns MonolithSoft now, does Xenoblade Chronicles count? (I haven't actually played it but I definitely will)

TLOZ realistic ones like oot and twilight princess Fire emblem Metroid not other m because of story reasons  F-Zero Smash bros and the occasional mario game EX 1 2 3 world 64 sunshine galaxy 1,2  and the Kart series.