Sign in to follow this  
vonSteakhand

A big hello from VonSteakhand to StarFox-Online!

vonSteakhand

Hello, everyone. My name, or at least the name you will know me as on these fine forums, is VonSteakhand.

To begin, I have vague memories of playing Star Fox 64 as a child, but I was never any good at it. Only years later did I ever find interest again in the series, with Super Smash Bros. Brawl's "masterpieces" section. I played the crap out of the 3 minutes it gave me, trying to find out ways to get through the level as best I could.

Eventually I snapped and bought Star Fox 64 through Nintendo's virtual console and dove into it's fandom.

Several Google searches later and here I am, signing up for a Star Fox forum. Woo-hoo.

OneUnder

:welcome: to the site.

Dr. Orange

Welcome to the largest Starfox Fanbase in Zimbabwe the world.

I hope you chill with us sometime.

LazerMaster5

Welcome, rookie. I'm LazerMaster5, the best arwing pilot in the universe. I'm also a griefer and a troll, but don't worry, I try to be respectful outside of the rec room.

Scourge

Welcome to my domain.

There are cookies somewhere. You can have them if you can find them.

Lord Shen

Stick around, you might find something interesting. Or better yet, be something interesting.

Ori

Hey there! Don't mind the crazy welcome wagon. It's pretty much like that all the time. o3o

Stick around, browse the topics from new to old. I'm sure you'll find something interesting as Gestalt said there. owo

And if you don't, just stay here anyway. You're here forever, okay? o3o

vonSteakhand

You're here forever, okay? o3o

I'd imagine that you're all waiting for me to submit to a blood pact or something then?

Lord Shen

Officially, no. Of course not.

Just regular folks. Doing regular things. In a very regular type fashion. Typing in regular colored fonts that come from regular sources.

russiandog38

Welcome to the site! As you can see there are many colorful personalities for you to get along with. Youll do just fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FantasticMrRobb
      By FantasticMrRobb
      Hey all,
      Can't say I'm too sure what all would go into a proper introduction, but I'm very happy to be apart of this community and look forward to being a member here.
      Being a Star Fox site, I'll go ahead and throw out there that I'm a sucker for the classics; Star Fox 64 is my all time favorite of the series. The only Star Fox game that I haven't played is Star Fox 2, and my least favorite of the series is Star Fox Command. Some of my favorite Star Fox fan music would include Inside of Me, Star Fox Forever, and Star Fox: Space Oddity. I also really enjoy the bits and pieces of Star Fox: The Animated Series (now known as "A Fox in Space") that are available on YouTube.
      Some of my hobbies include writing and gaming; I'm a fanatic when it comes to Sonic the Hedgehog. But I also enjoy the Halo series, the Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros., and a lot more I can't think of right now because I'm trying too hard.
      Any questions I'll be happy to answer. Thank you for letting me be apart of this fantastic community.

• vonSteakhand
      By vonSteakhand
      I put characters here. If anything is interesting enough to comment on, then please do so.

Name: Pigleon Claimston
      Race: Rock Dove (A.K.A common pigeon)

Origin: Corneria
      Home: A "lovely" two story house inside a "swell" suburban neighborhood in the outskirts of Corneria City.

Sex: Male
      Height: 6'1"
      Weight: 153 pounds
      Build: Light, tall frame, a bit more fat than muscle.
      Appearance: Slightly wrinkled face, with squinty and tired eyes. Beak is dark grey, and a bit less sharp on the end than most bird's tend to be.
      A huge fan of pretentious sounding menswear brands.
      Eyes: Brown
      Hair/Fur: Slate blue feathers, well groomed and gently parted on the top of the head.

Family: Married with 1 son, age 17, wife age 38

Alignment: True Neutral

Personality: Quiet and stoic at a glance. He refuses to show much real emotion towards anyone, believing angst and regret to be detrimental to his reputation as well as his productivity. Quick to criticize but slow to anger, he maintains a stance of passive-aggressive contempt towards people that bother him.

Background: Pigleon Claimston was born as the younger of 2 children to a tax man and the heiress of a small fortune. He made good grades, and lived in a nice house, and never had to worry about much that wasn't what most people refer to as inconveniences. The closest thing to excitement he'd ever really had was at a frat party, where he met a beautiful young medical student he would one day wed. With his education going swimmingly, and most of his student loans already paid off thanks to a couple scholarships and a rather hefty graduation gift from his parents, Pigleon married the beautiful young medical student after knowing her for 15 months. Once college was finished, and a healthy baby boy was on its way, Pigleon Claimston searched for a career with just the right combination of excitement and stability. After a couple weeks of job-searching and job-switching, he finally found a nice, comfortable career with decent benefits in a high-income area working for Corneria Mutual Insurance. His (self-proclaimed) "charm" and "skill set" allowed him to join the claims investigation team after only a few short months in the mail room. Nowadays, his professional life and career mostly consists of dull, uninteresting cases of insurance fraud slopped on his desk, usually involving desperate, sue-happy soccer moms and 2-bit con artists that believe themselves to be criminal masterminds.

Strengths: -Competent Gunman
      As someone who recognizes and prepares for the dangerous situations that Corneria City frequently faces, Pigleon Claimston keeps a small assortment of guns in his bedroom. While he has all the permits required to carry a pistol in public, he rarely touches them when he's not going to the range.
      -Keen Investigator
      Simply because his line of work requires it, Pigleon Claimston knows a great deal about insurance, fraud, and insurance fraud. In addition to this, he has (self-proclaimed) finely tuned investigative skills and may notice minor details or make logical leaps that some may find difficult.
      -Coffee Snob
      Pigleon Claimston loves a good cup 'a joe. He frequents local coffee stands and can usually be found near them immediately before, or immediately after work. Thanks to this, he has developed the incredibly useful ability to appreciate and recognize numerous brews of coffee.

Weaknesses: Inexperienced Combatant: Despite being a decent shot, Pigleon Claimston has never been in a single real gunfight in his life... and would prefer to stay that way.
      Frail and Weak Physique: Pigleon Claimston is a rather lanky man. He eats just as well as anyone else in the neighborhood, and gets plenty of exercise by occasionally choosing the stairs over an elevator, but still remains just a bit lighter and weaker than he'd like.
      Pack-a-day Smoker: Due to an unfortunate habit picked up during a "business trip" on his thirtieth birthday, Pigleon Claimston is addicted to nicotine and has been for nine years. While the effects on his physical self have been relatively minor, he still finds it difficult to get through the day without having at least one pack of smokes.
    • RunnerCharm
      By RunnerCharm
      Hello StarFox Online Community! My name Is Josh and I am a 16 year old High School Freshman. I live in Pennsylvania, and I am a Varsity Cross Country and Track and Field Athlete. I also am extremely social online and IRL. So Excuse me If I start asking stuff like wanting to hang on Skype a lot XD. I am also a huge Fan of Nintendo. I am huge on Mario Zelda Starfox and many others.

I am into the Starfox Community because I have my own world with my own characters based of Starfox. Mainly 3 fan kids of Fox and Krystal (OTP).
      I am very energetic and a cheerful person so never Ever be afraid to talk to me. I would love to be somebody's new friend and be there to cheer someone up :D.
      I am going to try to be active. I will put a schedule on my profile when I am going to have things going on. Mainly things involving School and Friends and events I have in my life.
      I hope to make many friends on this site and show people my work. (I do Roleplay a lot when I have time and a huge variety of things.)

Some extra thing....I like to video edit and make vlogs and Lets play.....so a lot of things.

• General_Macbeth
      By General_Macbeth
      Good Morning dear Members of the SFO Community,
      even tough it may sound silly but you can call me Fox cause i dont like my real name ^^.
      Anyhow about myself:
      I´m a Fan of Starfox since the very first game which is also my favourite one & i often saw Fox as a role model for me, as with other fictive Characters from Games or Series.
      Even tough most of the Fans like SF64/Lylatwars i mostly skipped it, it doesnt attracted me that much, same with SF Command but SFA was a good alternative

Currently i´m working on a new SF Fan Fiction (if my mood / imagination allows it) so it will take a while till i maybe post something here.
      Since i didnt had much friends who also liked Star Fox i dont know what else i could say here now, but i´m willing to chat with anybody
      Thats it so far.
      See ya.
    • G-Meister
      By G-Meister
      Good day,
      I am G-Meister, a veteran fan, but a newbie to the fandom.
      While I have been writing fan fiction and honing my skills with pencil for many years, using Star Fox as an inspiration to fuel my passion, I haven't really gotten involved online and in the community until recently. Tumblr User FromLylat, locally known as That Ain't Falco recommended me to this site.
      So, a little about myself.
      I'm an American student, in my first year studying Computer and Information Sciences - Software Engineering. So far, I've worked extensively with Scratch 2.0, and will hopefully begin on Java in summer classes. Please, feel free to hit me up on the topic of programming!
      I'm 18 years of age, and aside from Star Fox, I enjoy DMing for a group of friends in D&D and procrastinating on everything, by any means. No joke, Xbox, PC, Tumblr, even cleaning!
      If you feel like contacting me, I don't really know the next time I'll be on the forums, but you can probably catch me on my blog toh-yaaah.tumblr.com or g--meister.tumblr.com.
      As school winds down for the semester, I'm sure I'll be active a lot more, so I'm sure that won't be necessary in a few months.