"A Few Questions''

hoo

Questions and Opinions  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are selfies the worst thing ever?

• Yes
    • No way!
  2. 2. Number 1 or Number 2? (Just an experiment.)

3. 3. Did you notice that the quotation marks in the title are slightly different? (Look at the tab you're currently in.)

• Yes
    • No

Perhaps I am so far removed from mainstream for selfies to not even bug me, even if they did..I wouldn't say worst thing ever..

Oh no, that's my roommate.

Also, Rule #2: Rule 2 is subject to change.

Not sure if topic is meant to be silly or if second and third questions have a point. The Polling Place is not for spam, as DZ and I have both previously said.

However regarding the selfie post, I say they're not the "worst thing ever". There are plenty other "worse things".

The second question is just a small experiment I want to do. As for the 3rd question, yeah, that basically has no point. I could take it down if you want.

I'm not with, or against selfies. I do maybe one or two every year of myself, but that's about it.

And here I question why people need to take 500 selfies of themselves at home or school or whatever. I get the whole selfie thing if it's at a special destination or with your favorite actor, but why do you need to repeatedly take pictures of yourself at places like home or school? It's mostly a waste of space.