Sign in to follow this  
hoo

"A Few Questions''

Questions and Opinions  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are selfies the worst thing ever?

• Yes
    • No way!
  2. 2. Number 1 or Number 2? (Just an experiment.)

3. 3. Did you notice that the quotation marks in the title are slightly different? (Look at the tab you're currently in.)

• Yes
    • No

hoo

Just a few questions regarding your opinion, or how well you observe things.

Lord Shen

Perhaps I am so far removed from mainstream for selfies to not even bug me, even if they did..I wouldn't say worst thing ever..

Oh no, that's my roommate.

Also, Rule #2: Rule 2 is subject to change.

Redeemer

Not sure if topic is meant to be silly or if second and third questions have a point. The Polling Place is not for spam, as DZ and I have both previously said.

However regarding the selfie post, I say they're not the "worst thing ever". There are plenty other "worse things".

hoo

The second question is just a small experiment I want to do. As for the 3rd question, yeah, that basically has no point. I could take it down if you want.

Clearwater

I'm not with, or against selfies. I do maybe one or two every year of myself, but that's about it.

LazerMaster5

And here I question why people need to take 500 selfies of themselves at home or school or whatever. I get the whole selfie thing if it's at a special destination or with your favorite actor, but why do you need to repeatedly take pictures of yourself at places like home or school? It's mostly a waste of space.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• hoo
      By hoo
      I'm a guy who uses his smartphone a lot, and I've been wondering something...
      Which OS of phone do you prefer, and which one do you have?

For me, I'm much more of an Android kind of guy. Android has tons more customization than Apple, you can download apps out of a web browser, and you can totally tweak it up to the point where it fits you best. But of course, if I was the kind of guy that just wanted it for the basics, (calling, texting, etc.) I would get Apple due to it's look and feel.

But then again, that's just me. What do you prefer?
    • Forky
      By Forky
      [link removed] Have fun.
    • TIDOAG
      By TIDOAG
      Yo guys.  I've just started my FMP (Final Major Project) at college.  I need to gather a large number of names from Games and Anime Characters.  This is where you guys come in.  I want you to tell me about your favorite characters, which games they are from and why you like them. Thank you.
    • Snys93
      By Snys93
      If you haven't seen Prometheus, you should. If you have and you understand it, okay, you're smarter than me

But for those of us who saw it and are wondering 'what the the hell was that?' and the Bluray pack wasn't enough, come and post your questions and together may find the answers.

Personally, I like complex films and TV shows. Exploring the unknown, boldly going where no one has gone before. But it seems that movies today just aren't exciting and mysterious as they used to be. Star Wars Prequel trilogy just was not Star Wars to me. It lacked some things. Just like the Transformer trilogy, they were good films but editing and dialog were amiss.

For further analysis, heres a link to The Rules of Science Fiction:
      http://www.grumblemagazine.com/articles/elfpants/scifirules.html

Everyone is welcome and obey mod rules.