A Fox in Space

Fredryk Phox

I will seriously voice Pigma for you if you want. Maybe I'll whip up some audition clips this week... |:

I will seriously voice Pigma for you if you want. Maybe I'll whip up some audition clips this week... |:

I'll probably get around to auditioning people for stuff when I have more of the script written out; it's still a bit early, but you're more than welcome to whenever I get around to it!

Just shootin but I'd be honored to also throw whatever dice I may have on me for a voice acting part.

Well its less a true audition and more a testerouter but HEY I WANNA DO IT OKAAAY FRED

Hey. Nobody's going to die tomorrow. 

Just a security detail, come on.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am so excited to see that this project is being worked on again. Thanks Fred for your dedication to this. Glad you're getting patreon support as well. :)

tumblr_nm5ol7yL1T1u39wwro1_1280.png

Another day at the office for the original Star Fox lineup.

(Finally got James the way I wanted him to look, at least in these flashback scenes)

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

This didn't get posted here when it was released on YouTube:

• Like 1

Just posted this the other day. Some footage of me syncing up with visual cues and having a conversation with myself as Fox McCloud and Wolf O'Donnell. These are actual lines from the first episode of the cartoon, I just felt like making a video of me doing some of the voice acting. Enjoy!

PS: I have gotten more than 75% of the audio complete for the first episode in the past week or two. Once I'm done with the rest, I can finally start on the animation.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

whooooa those are some rude big boy words you're using there andrew

do you kiss your uncle with that mouth

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well, well! A fan-made Star Fox cartoon in the making! I have always wanted one of those! Your project looks amazing so far, Fred! Keep up the awesome work! :D 

Looks like Fred has animated the above frames:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm the first one to see it here! I think, :mrgreen:. You know somethin', this might just go mainstream. This argument has gone on even today. Does Star Fox have robotic legs?