The Dream Topic

sjrathbun812

Had another 'Rionian Dream' last night, where I was a macaw, and I was performing in front of everyone, singing Grizfolk - Way Back When. It was actually pretty awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_oXhkrtacM

• 2 weeks later...

So, last night I had a dream that seemed to look just like real life. What I mean by that was my dream was crystal clear, and I couldn't really even tell if I was dreaming or not. Everything was super fine in detail, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. But after walking around outside for a bit in my dream, I saw one of my close friends trying to gun me down with a pistol. I dodged all the bullets, and fought back at him. I took his gun and threw it, and ran into my garage. I hid behind a car, and peeked through the windshield in front of me, and saw him get in his dad's car, and his dad circled the block a few times. After they had left, I went inside, and realized that I was lucid dreaming. So then I tried to make myself fly, but I couldn't. I then said: "I guess it isn't one of those controllable dreams, then," then farted after all of the effort of growing wings. Then I woke up.

What the heck just happened.

• Like 1

Had a dream that I was a student at Hogwarts (Gryffindor of course). I was in the Great Hall, and in the middle of the big feast, Hagrid, who was sitting opposite me, hands me the marijuana I asked him to smuggle in for me. As he hands me the goods, he looks me in the eyes, and tells me to not tell anyone about this. Unfortunately for Hagrid, I was sitting next to Fred and George Weasley, who immediately started pestering me about what he gave me.

With that all said and done, I'm not sure why he had to smuggle it in, as I would have thought getting high was just part of the Hogwarts curriculum.

So yeah, turns out Hagrid is my spirit dealer.

• Like 1

Okay so while I was in Germany, I had one of the strangest TF2-related dreams ever...

The dream started with the Blue Scout running out of breath and taking cover next to a brick wall of a shack. He takes a deep
breath and loads three shells into his scattergun, while tense, eerie music played. The Scout had a tense expression on his face.
A few seconds afterwards, the robot Scout appeared out of nowhere from on top of the shack in a really comical fashion and said
'hi' in a high-pitched voice. The Blue Scout saw him and tried to shoot him, but disappeared in again, a really comical fashion.
This repeated about two or three times before the Blue Scout finally shot the robot Scout dead. Once he was done, the Blue Scout
grinned, put his Scattergun away in his bag, and went back to his base (Which I have no idea where it was in my dream). once there,
the other members of the TF team were busy having their lunch, with the Heavy munching on his sandwich. Once he had finished it though,
gravity suddenly flipped and all of the team (Including the Scout) found themselves on the cieling! What the hell?!

I woke up from there, laughing and wondering what the hell I had just dreamt up.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I was a human/fish thing, looking mostly human except gills on my neck and two or three little mouth things that I used to eat with coming out of my head like tentacles but otherwise looked like Shia LaBeouf, living in a sort of Atlantis type place, and I was sent on guard duty to this weird DigDug-style dungeon with lots of fire and stuff. I found a big glowing green button. I pushed it and sorta conked out. A tsunami happens, and I’m washed ashore in Carolina, with all my fishy features retracted in so I look normal. I get taken in by this scientist lady named Anne, and I start to remember what I am. There was also something with a spinet and a large lava pit only traversable by a rickety metal ladder, but I can't really remember how they fit in to my dream. After a demo and shockingly little surprise, I meet a human/wolf hybrid named John (who just looked like a regular ol' furry) and we, along with Anne and this Mulder/Scully type duo of FBI agents, go to this government warehouse in DC and we get Item 4178: A large box with evidence of genetic experiments printed on paper punch-rolls, but then we’re attacked by the lift-operator dude who was actually an agent of the company that created us, Burke Biomedical. We basically kill him, but not before he injures Anne, so we took her car and rampaged to the company headquarters, but the people in charge aren't there so we had to chase them down to this parking lot where this epic fight scene happens.

Then I woke up.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a video game dream last night that me and my younger brother was playing Splatoon together, using 3DS connectivity. Could that really happen in the future? After all, Hyrule Warriors seens to be getting it.

(Further evidence? I also had a dream that I was playing Pikmin 2, and experienced a scary encounter with those spiders creatures. That same event happened when I actually got the game 2 years later!)

I swear, my dreams are getting wierder and wierder...

So this one started off Metal Gear Solid-style, with me peeking out from a side alley in a town, looking at what I think was a big block of flats or something. I checked around, making sure that no-one was watching me in the broad daylight, then snuck over and went in, slowly ascending
each floor one by one until I got to the one I thought was the one I needed to go. I slowly opened the door, only to be ambushed; I dived immediately for cover and began a gunfight with my unseen attackers. However, I got hit by a tranquilizer dart and fell unconcious.

When I came to, I saw myself being hung over the balcony tied up in rope, about 20 metres high up. No one was around (Bizarrly enough), and after a small bit of effort, I was able to free myself, and landed on the balcony of the floor below. Dusting myself off, I could hear that havoc had run amok in the building, and I was aiming to get out of there without causing anymore trouble. I can't even remember why I went into that place in the first place now...

So I took a step forward and opened the door into the hallway, when I heard a cry coming from the ground floor (Don't ask me how I heard it from so high up). Realizing who that voice belonged to, I began to dash down to the ground floor (With the halls and rooms filled with panicking people). When I got there, I ran into none other than... Mr Peabody and Sherman themselves. Nope, don't ask me why. Anyway, they and Penny Peterson (From the 2014 Dreamworks animation) said that we had to get outside before anything else happened. The dream ended with the 4 of us running outside into the street and back into the alley I came from.

Now, I have no idea where exactly Mr Peabody and Sherman figured into this dream. They just did, m'kay?