fanfic65

SFA English voice acting problem

fanfic65

Hello, today when i was searching something about SFA on internet i found this video with English dubbing

and in video description there is a link to download English voices here on starfox-online.net but link is not working i get error 404, can someone tell me where to download that files?

Here is link that is not working: http://www.starfox-online.net/games/sfad/voiceacting/

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

fanfic65

You can get them off the Krystal Archive: http://krystalarchive.com/audio/adventuresvoiceacting/

But there aro no all voices in English on krystal archive as far as i know there should be whole game translation in English or am i wrong?

By the way, i found somehing on starfox online (http://www.starfox-online.net/files/category/17-star-fox-adventures-voice-acting/) is this same files that are on krystal archive and on that not working link that i posted?

DZComposer

Yeah, that's a really old link from when we were running a different software.

This is the current one: http://www.starfox-online.net/files/category/17-star-fox-adventures-voice-acting/

Note that it will be changing again soon as I am in the process of preparing another major site update, part of which includes re-organizing the downloads section (including making it easier to find specific files).

EDIT: Most likely this is the same collection that is on the Krystal Archive. The person that runs that site used to co-own SF-O with me and he provided those.

InfinitySquared

Slightly OT but has anyone else noticed that Slippy's voice randomly has a bunch of echo at 1:08? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Hope(N Forever)
      By Hope(N Forever)
      In the midst of the hype around Star Fox Zero, Geek Melee got in touch with the main English voice actors who originally worked on Star Fox 64, and by extension also on Star Fox 64 3D, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, and eventually Star Fox Zero. They first make quick introductions about who are Mike West (Fox/James), Bill Johns* (Falco/Andrew/others), Rick May* (Peppy/Andross), Lyssa Browne (Slippy/Katt), Jock Blaney* (Wolf/Bill/others), Dave White (Pepper/Pigma/ROB/others), and Jay Green* (Leon/others), and then asking them about their experiences recording for these characters from their original roles in Star Fox 64 until their eventual reprisals in Star Fox Zero. You can read the full Geek Melee interview here.

* These actors did not reprise their original character roles in Star Fox 64 3D and/or Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U.
    • WolfOD64
      By WolfOD64
      So, some dedicated people over at KrystalArchive.com managed to rip a GIGANTIC batch of voice and sound clips from Star Fox Assault, all of which can be found here.
      For those that don't care for the game, this might not mean much...but for fans of Assault like me, this is an audio gold-mine. All the Japanese voices are included, too, but they haven't been sorted yet.
    • ShutUpNavi
      By ShutUpNavi
      Simple question. What voice actors do you want for Star Fox Wii U?  Now while we don’t exactly know what characters will be in the game, I think it’s a safe bet the core Star Fox team will be there, and perhaps Star Wolf as well. Going off of that who do you want doing the voices of Fox, Falco, Wolf, etc. They can be old returning actors or completely new people if you chose.  
    • Pgpaw3
      By Pgpaw3
      So I finally got the blue snowball mic. I was really exited and tested it out right away. Then I heard the recording.

My god I hate my voice. Maybe its because I am not used to my voice, but I thought it was far deeper then what it was. People always tell me how deep it is, and how I was good at making other voices, but I cant see where they are coming from.

Is this a normal thing, because I really hope I didn't pay $95 for a mic and THEN find out have a crappy voice?
    • Akuago220
      By Akuago220
      Well, I've lately been trying to find a way to extract the voice clips of Fox from Assault's .iso file (or at least record the video footage without the music/sound effects). I recall people being able to extract many voice files of Krystal, but not of the other characters. Here's what I know so far:

* CHD/C3D/CBD: Parts for a sound file. There are usually 3 of these. CHD (sound quality), C3D (for stereo sound) and CBD (the sound file itself).

* Chr1: Fox
      Chr2: Falco
      Chr3: Slippy
      Chr4: Krystal
      Chr5: Peppy

* Files are accessible & extractable via Dolphin.

Is there any way to convert these files to audio files or (if possible) disable the music and sound effects with the Dolphin emulator (or any other GCN emulator if necessary)?

Sorry if this topic was possibly already discussed, but from my perspective, there didn't seem to be any thread that touched this topic and succeeded.