Kris

It's also short for Kristoffer, and I've been a fan of Star Fox since 1997. Star Fox 64 was my introduction to Star Fox. I also got to play Star Fox and Star Fox: Assault, but have been out of the loop for quite some time. As for how I found StarFox-Online, it was only through Google out of curosity, as I have been a forum person since 2004. I tend to get curious if any of my interests sometimes happen to have a forum dedicated to them.

Fox McCloud has also been one of my most favorite characters to use in the Super Smash Bros. franchise since 1999 as well.

Welcome to Crazyland, I'll be your guide.

*cough*

In truth though, welcome! Glad to have ya aboard and stuffs

Don't hesitate to ask you any questions, and feel free to redirect anyone who gives you trouble my way. I'll make sure to give 'em some new breathing holes in their kneecaps

:)

• Like 1

Hey, welcome to SF-O, Kris. :D

Albeit kinda slow, our community seems to be steady and somehow brings up content almost all times to discuss and laugh at talk about.

Lurk around and feel free to post anywhere. Just not on threads really old. :P

See ya around the forums.

• Like 1

My mother told me not to talk to strangers. Dirty, filthy, DISGUSTING strangers.

*hits edit button and adds an actual greeting*

In any case, How ya doin? Welcome to the boards!

• Like 1

I see someone here is a Nine Inch Nails fan. 

I do like the artist as well. 

I do like meeting new people as well.

I do like meeting people who like Nine Inch Nails as well.

Well, I'm Orange. It's nice to meet you. We have a pretty cool hangout spot here and you can have as many Root beers and fortune cookies as you please. 

• Like 2

My middle name is the same as your name. (Only spelled Chris)

That's cool.

But welcome to the site, dude! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to Crazyland, I'll be your guide.

*cough*

In truth though, welcome! Glad to have ya aboard and stuffs

Don't hesitate to ask you any questions, and feel free to redirect anyone who gives you trouble my way. I'll make sure to give 'em some new breathing holes in their kneecaps

:)

Thank you. :-)  I actually have a question about where threads on individual bands and musicians go. Do they just go into The Lounge? :huh:

Hey, welcome to SF-O, Kris. :D

Albeit kinda slow, our community seems to be steady and somehow brings up content almost all times to discuss and laugh at talk about.

Lurk around and feel free to post anywhere. Just not on threads really old. :-P

See ya around the forums.

You too. And yes, lurking is definitely one of my favorite pastimes on the Internet anyway. In almost just about any forum, I actually like to think and look at lurking as half the fun. ;)

:welcome: to the site.

Thanks. I hope to enjoy my stay as well. I'm really feeling these Fox McCoul emoticons too. :cool:

My mother told me not to talk to strangers. Dirty, filthy, DISGUSTING strangers.

*hits edit button and adds an actual greeting*

In any case, How ya doin? Welcome to the boards!

As of now, things are just fine, and thanks. I'll make sure to check them out more and more as time passes by. :-)

I see someone here is a Nine Inch Nails fan. 

I do like the artist as well. 

I do like meeting new people as well.

I do like meeting people who like Nine Inch Nails as well.

Well, I'm Orange. It's nice to meet you. We have a pretty cool hangout spot here and you can have as many Root beers and fortune cookies as you please. 

Oh, absolutely. Nine Inch Nails has been one of my favorite musicians of all time since 2002. :D If that is so, you will also love Echoing the Sound. I can also be found as Kris there too. Should you choose to register, would you also be Dr. Orange there too?

http://www.echoingthesound.org/

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/forum.php

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/register.php

And this is the Star Fox thread I made over there too.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/3239-Star-Fox

My middle name is the same as your name. (Only spelled Chris)

That's cool.

But welcome to the site, dude! :D

Thank you. Oh, and I see. Yeah, the spelling of my name isn't all the common, especially with the two Fs and all. :-P And well, as I've already mentioned, I certainly hope to enjoy my stay here. Thank you for the warm welcome everybody.

And yes, I'm really digging the Fox McCloud emoticons. I know I'll get used to them, but I thought of also putting them to good use in my second post. :-)

• Like 1

Kris - a Malay or Indonesian dagger with a wavy blade

I shall call you "Blade".

Welcome to SF-O, Blade!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Kris. I'm LazerMaster5, your average teenage gamer/metalhead/furry/first world anarchist. Don't worry, I do not bite. There's no turning back now. Welcome to the family.

• Like 1

I actually have a question about where threads on individual bands and musicians go. Do they just go into The Lounge? :huh:

Music/band threads would be fine in The Lounge.  I'd recommend grouping discussions by genre of music though; it keeps things a little bit more organized that way. 

• Like 1

Music/band threads would be fine in The Lounge.  I'd recommend grouping discussions by genre of music though; it keeps things a little bit more organized that way. 

Thank you for letting me know. I really appreciate it. In that case, as long as it's okay on some level, I'll just reserve it for some of my favorites, which wouldn't be that much as I'm also well aware to not overdo it, as I know I should also take it slow. I'll definitely take that into consideration as well, as I should. (Or I'll just post in the already existing threads too, since it's really the entire forum's call along with the administrators and moderators as a whole.)

With that being said, I'm just happy and excited to be a part of this. Star Fox 64 was pretty much my childhood ending and my adolescene starting so it has a lot of sentimental and nostalgic memories behind it. (As I'm guessing it was for the lot of you as well.)

I also forgot to mention that I actually heard of Star Fox in 1993, but unfortunately didn't get it for some reason. I thankfully got to play it though and should at least try to get it on my Nintendo Wii. (I actually haven't been following up on Star Fox in while. I need to catch up a bit anyway.)

48ACD.png

That is all your title made me think of.

Anyway, welcome to the site Kris. Have fun and enjoy the place.

(Yes I know I'm late to the party.)

• Like 1

Awwyis, another oldie fan! Me and DZ are less lonely now! o/

• Like 1

Yes, it certainly takes me back. It's sometimes hard for me to believe that Star Fox 64 is already 17 years old. (I'm going by the exact North American release date. However, as far as the Japanese release date, it's already going to turn 18 next month.)

And well, only a good 2 more years left before it also reaches the big 20. :shock: But yeah, that's also just life. :-P

48ACD.png

That is all your title made me think of.

Anyway, welcome to the site Kris. Have fun and enjoy the place.

(Yes I know I'm late to the party.)

That picture really slipped my mind. Oh, and and thank you. :-) I also thought of typing, "This is Kris. All systems go.", but still opted for a regular looking introduction nonetheless. :-P

I always liked Fox the most in SSB. I find his flow, move set, and tech skill satisfying to master. I also follow tournament goers who main him well. For me, Fox dittos (namely SSB4) are mentally taxing, though.

Hype to watch, mentally taxing to do.

Hi

• Like 1

Welcome to SFO

I myself have just returned here after finally finishing my backlog of college homework

• Like 1

Very late to the party, I see. Either way, welcome to SF-O. I've seen you in the Chat, for three seconds, but feel free to come by anytime and talk.

Monokuma's willing to help out the new students! (You've earned the 'Student' title to me, as most everyone else has so far.)

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I just wanted to check out how it was, but didn't really feel like chatting at the time. Thank you for the welcome/invitation for the chat anyway, as I'm still just lurking for the most part anyway. :-)

I also just wanted to chime in a bit and mention that I seem to have improved in Star Fox: Assault, especially after not playing it for such a while. I always liked it, but it used to have me retreating to Star Fox 64 sometimes. With that being said, I still need to work on the controls from time to time, but it's all good, and even better this time around. I also miss playing it with 3 other players. Star Fox multi-players are not just very fun, but downright hilarious sometimes in a Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart sort of way, but with Star Fox.

As a matter of fact, when I had friends over, or went to parties where there was a Nintendo 64 or a Nintendo GameCube, or Nintendo Wii, Star Fox 64 and Star Fox: Assault were almost played as much as any of the Super Smash Bros./Mario Kart games.

Playing Star Fox: Assault again in a long while has also reminded me as to just how much I've missed that. :D

• Owner/Technical Admin

I'm going to welcome you to SF-O too.

I have not played Assault or Adventures in years. I recently got Starfox for SNES again, so I've been trying to play that.

• Like 1