Submit your ballots for the Smash Character Roster

Scourge

Scourge, you either need to chill the fuck out or lower down the density some; if you're legitimately angry then you're taking shit too seriously and if you're acting facetious then the joke has long since died.

Anyway, Krystal could be cool, she has her staff and all.

I've sent votes for Simon Belmont, Ridley and Hector (Fire Emblem) so far. Will send more later.

Sakurai has sadly clarified himself that Ridley would not work for Smash Bros. He's too god damn big.

Sakurai is also full of shit and lies.

>Ridley too big

>other characters have easily had their sizes altered

>modders have homebrew'd Ridley into Brawl no problem

>Other characters have easily had their sizes altered

>Modders have homebrew'd Ridley into Brawl no problem

Be that as it may, while many characters have indeed had their sizes altered (smaller Pokemon characters like Pikachu, Pichu, Jiggly-puff, Ivysuar, and Squirtle being perfect examples of that), many of them have either been to make them more viewable on-screen without having to change the overall designs, and sad to say we both know how inconsistent Bowser's size has been throughout the Mario series.

I do agree that alot would need to be changed in order to effectively make the character fitting in order to seem like a Smash Bros character. And while Bowser 'may' hold the title of Boss status, Ridley's kind of always had a menacing feel to him. It'd be hard to replicate that If he was redesigned with a size that wouldn't pop out drastically on screen.

It's not that they aren't capable of putting him in, but from a design stand-point it'd be very difficult for him to fit in with the rest of the roster.

It isn't difficult at all Smash is a goddamn party game everyone leaves their integrity at the door when they step in.

I like punching bitches with ganondorf I want to be able to burn bitches as Ridley too.

• Like 1

Would I be betraying the Star Fox fan base if i voted for someone other then Krystal?? 

Like Banjo.. from Banjo Kazooie.....

Apparently that's actually decently possible.

Even though I voted for Krystal, the order of operations for me goes:

1. Krystal

2. Isaac

3. Quote

4. Prince Ephraim

If only Sakurai didn't already put a ton of Fire Emblem characters in.

Also Ridley is already like half done so its not like too many changes would be required to put him in. 

I wish Sakurai put -good- FE characters in it. Ike is old hat, Lucina is literally a Marth cosplayer, and "Robin" is meant to be a blank slate character so giving them any sort of identity just annoys me (though at leas they fight with magic).

Hate to say this guys, but I'm afraid not even Wolf has a big chance to get to SSB. Check this out....

cmB6EUB.png

http://www.acasadocogumelo.com/2015/04/pesquisa-mostra-personagens-que-podem.html

I did find it an absurd to see characters like Slippy, the New Age Retro Hippie, Birdo, Leon, Kumatora (man, SHE IS UG-LY!) and even SHREK AND FIONA on this thing! So, I guess Krystal is back to her duty as a Smash Bros. nurse for Fox...

YET AGAIN...

Hate to say this guys, but I'm afraid not even Wolf has a big chance to get to SSB. Check this out....

cmB6EUB.png

http://www.acasadocogumelo.com/2015/04/pesquisa-mostra-personagens-que-podem.html

I did find it an absurd to see characters like Slippy, the New Age Retro Hippie, Birdo, Leon, Kumatora (man, SHE IS UG-LY!) and even SHREK AND FIONA on this thing! So, I guess Krystal is back to her duty as a Smash Bros. nurse for Fox...

YET AGAIN...

Is that even from the official ballots? If it's just a survey on a single site I wouldn't really count it. It likely doesn't count the majority.

Is that even from the official ballots? If it's just a survey on a single site I wouldn't really count it. It likely doesn't count the majority.

Although it's from a Brazilian fansite, yes, it is the official ballot.