Fookes

Ohai!

Fookes

I have joined SFO a day or two ago, the day I joined SFO I just lurked around and explored the site. :lol: But now I am ready to introduce myself! So... I don't actually play any SF games. The reason I don't play them is because I enjoy the Star Fox storyline rather then the game itself. I like lurking around on the SF Wikia, reading SF fanfiction, watching SF videos, drawing SF fanart, and fangirling on Fox McCloud. And yes, I have a crush on Fox McCloud, and I admit it, I am jealous of Krystal. Welp... she is way more sexy then I am, I guess I'll have to deal with it... :cool: And as you can tell by my personal text, I have high-functioning Autism and I am proud of it. ;)

Edited by Lily
Added that I also watch SF videos.

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Hey, Lily! Welcome to SF-O!

You are always welcome here.

• Like 1

Fookes

Hey, Lily! Welcome to SF-O!

You are always welcome here.

​Thank-you for the warm welcome! :D

OneUnder

:welcome: to the site.

• Like 1

Dr. Orange

Welcome to a place where your interests pretty much fir the bill.

SF-O a place for Starfox.

Welcome to the site!

Fookes

Thank-you everybody! I think I am really going to enjoy it here at SF-O. ;) 

ArwingFan

Welcome to the site; you hyped for the upcoming game?

Edited by ArwingFan

Clearwater

Welcome to the fold mate! I'm Clearwater, but feel free to call me Clear. I'm SF-O's former Resident Blue Spix Macaw, British guy and current Golden Fr An animatronic sitting in the back room of a kid's resteraunt. Phew, I nearly said his name... (Five Nights At Freddy's reference, ask our Resident Foxy and mod OneUnder for the details. :P )

I like reading SF fanfiction...

​So your a fan-fic kind of person, huh? Same here, I'm constantly tapping away at my keyboard, thinking up what I can. Right now, I'm working on my Rio trilogy; it's tough going, but if I get even just one bit of praise, I'll know it'll have been worth it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay on SF-O!

Clearwater Halcyon

Shmibli7

Wazzup? Having crushes on video game characters is nothing to be ashamed of. I used to have a crush on Carmelita Fox from Sly Cooper. :-)

• Like 1

Star_Dragon

Drem Yol Lok... Greetings, joor.

I am Star_Dragon, one of the several dragon fanatics here on SFO, as well as one of the militants, not to mention sole commander of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps (in an RP sense). I trust you will have a good stay here. I, myself, recently returned. If you ever find yourself in the RPing section here, don't be afraid of my characters; they may be armed and prepped for combat, but they're generally quite friendly.

--SD

Lord Shen

Helro. Greetings. I'm just here making sure that no one ever reads any of my posts.  I can count the number of SF fics I've read on my metal finger :T

Fookes

Drem Yol Lok... Greetings, joor.

I am Star_Dragon, one of the several dragon fanatics here on SFO, as well as one of the militants, not to mention sole commander of the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps (in an RP sense). I trust you will have a good stay here. I, myself, recently returned. If you ever find yourself in the RPing section here, don't be afraid of my characters; they may be armed and prepped for combat, but they're generally quite friendly.

--SD

​Thanks! But I am not really into roleplay... I have tried roleplaying on other sites before and I ended up screwing up BAD. :shock: I do not want to screw up in your roleplay(s) so... I'm going to stay away from the RP section for now. ;) 

The VGM Lover

"I've been waiting for you, Star Fox." - Andross, Star Fox 64 (N64, 1997)

As I like to say, it's always good to see a new face on the site. Do NOT take the above quote as anything else than a welcoming prop. It's about the only quote from the Star Fox games I know of that gets anywhere close to the word: Welcome.

Welcome to Star Fox Online.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SF Redd
      By SF Redd
      I don't come here much, because honestly, this site has hit a low point. It seems very quiet, and it has recently been fairly boring to come here.
      When I saw this news, however, I jumped in joy at the possibility. I decided to come back here today to join in on the discussion everyone was undoubtedly having.
      So imagine my surprise when I come here and can't see one reference to the two days old news, not even on the sites main page.
      In case you missed it, there's a rumour going around that Retro Studios is working on a game called "Star Fox Grand Prix", which is supposedly a mix between F-Zero and Diddy Kong racing, set in the Star Fox universe. The game will apparently have bosses, like Diddy Kong Racing.
      For anyone interested, here's a relevant link:
      https://kotaku.com/rumors-suggest-that-retro-studios-is-making-a-star-fox-1826020570
    • Scoots
      By Scoots
      I would like to start off by saying that I have no idea if I am allowed to post this here, if not then that's my bad. 
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hello everyone, I am known as Scoots. I sometimes like to use my real name as well though, which is Dan. (But I prefer to be called by my online name.)
      I have been a fan of the Star Fox Franchise for as long as I can remember, I would say my absolute favorites are:
      -Star Fox 64
      -Star Fox Assault
      -Star Fox Zero (kind of an odd choice I know.)
      And Star Fox adventures.
      The characters have almost always interested me. From the way their personality is in the games to the way they have a different design with each game that comes out after the other.

You've probably already met me on this Star Fox Discord Server that I run referred to as "The Great Fox."  (I am not gonna link it to respect the owners of this website...Hopefully by mentioning the name it's not gonna take anything away.)
      But for those who haven't met me yet i'd like to say i'm happy to be here and hopefully i'll make a great contributing member to this community.
      Oh, and I RP from time to time as well. So I might sneak in an RP or two while i'm here.
      I also need to figure out how to set my profile picture.
    • Quadroline
      By Quadroline
      So apparently Atari is making a new console. It was announced and confirmed at e3 2017.

I wish I was lying but I am not.
    • RunnerCharm
      By RunnerCharm
      Hello StarFox Online Community! My name Is Josh and I am a 16 year old High School Freshman. I live in Pennsylvania, and I am a Varsity Cross Country and Track and Field Athlete. I also am extremely social online and IRL. So Excuse me If I start asking stuff like wanting to hang on Skype a lot XD. I am also a huge Fan of Nintendo. I am huge on Mario Zelda Starfox and many others.

I am into the Starfox Community because I have my own world with my own characters based of Starfox. Mainly 3 fan kids of Fox and Krystal (OTP).
      I am very energetic and a cheerful person so never Ever be afraid to talk to me. I would love to be somebody's new friend and be there to cheer someone up :D.
      I am going to try to be active. I will put a schedule on my profile when I am going to have things going on. Mainly things involving School and Friends and events I have in my life.
      I hope to make many friends on this site and show people my work. (I do Roleplay a lot when I have time and a huge variety of things.)

Some extra thing....I like to video edit and make vlogs and Lets play.....so a lot of things.

• General_Macbeth
      By General_Macbeth
      Good Morning dear Members of the SFO Community,
      even tough it may sound silly but you can call me Fox cause i dont like my real name ^^.
      Anyhow about myself:
      I´m a Fan of Starfox since the very first game which is also my favourite one & i often saw Fox as a role model for me, as with other fictive Characters from Games or Series.
      Even tough most of the Fans like SF64/Lylatwars i mostly skipped it, it doesnt attracted me that much, same with SF Command but SFA was a good alternative

Currently i´m working on a new SF Fan Fiction (if my mood / imagination allows it) so it will take a while till i maybe post something here.
      Since i didnt had much friends who also liked Star Fox i dont know what else i could say here now, but i´m willing to chat with anybody
      Thats it so far.
      See ya.