Ist thine wallet ready?

Arashikage

It is happening, the Steam Summer Sale 2015 is finally upon us!  It is time now to unleash your wallets, and toss piles and wads of cash at your monitors, splurging all of your hard earned cash on new releases, old titles, and just about anything else that's cheap enough, that you'll play literally once and then have sit in your library for years and years until you remember that you bought it and go "Oh yeah maybe I should play this" so you install it, and then about three weeks later you run out of HDD space, so you delete it because you weren't really going to play it.  

Right?  

Just me?  Okay.

The summer sale is on anyway, and they got some really good deals going on for day 1!  Not only that, but there's a minigame this time, instead of the bullshit that happened last summer where they had to stack teams because certain teams were just constantly winning because it was based on money spent.  Now it's a minigame you can't get into because it's getting so much traffic the servers are on the verge of exploding.  Either way, this is going to be good!

For those of you who don't have Steam, you would be doing yourself a service to get it Here, and while you're at it, join the SFO Steam Community group Here!

Happy spending!

495.png

---

Aaaand the service is unavailable already. 

Edited by OneUnder
  • Like 1

I usually buy bigger games during steam summer sale, ones worth like $50-$60 because the prices are much lower. However Steam has so many sales these days I've lost track... Lol

Enjoy but mind the prices -- lotsa price fixing going on this time around, which is to say, the "original" prices for the sale items have been jacked up in time for the sale so the discount you're getting isn't significantly different from what the normal price is. Post about it here: http://krudman.tumblr.com/post/121383256974/dont-buy-steam-sale-games-before-researching