Cornerian Mercenaries

Shmibli7

"I have to agree with her," Sven began "That was a little excessive Sandor." Placing the compound bow back into the crate he continued "Can you guys take any of these crates in your cars? Id rather not have to bribe anyone."

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arminius H O Fiddywinks

• Shmibli7

• Zaphyr Stone

• Kurt

(Kurt has once again allowed me control of Sven.)

"Well," began Elizabeth, "we can divvy up responsibility between us, right Bo?" She lightly punched Bohdan in his left forearm, slightly moving him into a swaying motion.

"Very well," agreed Bohdan, shrugging his shoulders. He then motioned Korben to help him load up some of the crates into the trunks of their respective cars.

"Now, If we could just leave, we could actually get to this ship reasonably soon." Jasper said, throwing his hand up limply and walking back to his car. He puts both of his guns in the center console and turns the engine on.

"I must have one of those faces." Jolene shrugged casually in the face of the dragon, "Although, I would definitely remember someone like you. Do you guys need help loading?"

"Yes, yes," answered Bohdan, nodding his head. "Help would be appreciated, thank you." He then motioned Korben to help begin loading the crates into the Aventador and GTO. Sandor, meanwhile, stepped into the Aventador's passenger seat, and began sleeping.

Jolene looked over at the crates and hurried over to help the beaver load. She hoisted up a crate quickly and dropped it off wherever she could find a space in one of the two trunks. She tried to work fast in her back and forth. The teen's wild behavior had definitely not bought them any time to do this.

Once the last of the crates were unloaded Sven unhooked the small levitating trailer and stashed it in the dumpster.

"I'll get it later' he explained as he got back onto his bike "Well I see you guys landed us an extra set of hands while I was gone." Putting his helmet back on but leaving the visor open he continued "What can she do?" He asked directing the question to Bohdan.

"She... she can fight," said Bohdan simply, unaware of Jolene's talents. Elizabeth glanced at him, with an eyebrow raised.

"Anyone can fight," butted in Elizabeth. "The question is: can she fight well?" The group turned to Jolene, with Korben's glare especially unsettling, considering his eyes were unseen, and his demeanor stoic.

Jolene stifled a roll of the eyes. She was standing right there. The least they could do was ask her directly. She brushed her hands on her jeans as she turned to face them, their collective eyes on her just a little unsettling.

"I'm more a gatherer than a hunter, if you'll pardon the euphemism." She explained, "I'm a healer and collector of information primarily, but I'm trained in self-defense. I can fight off an everyday thug, but I'm not your girl against someone with real training."

"Well" Sven began as he turned his head to face her "I'd be more than happy tp teach you a few things once we make it to the ship, as long as you don't mind getting tossed around and tossing someone else around." Holding out his hand he continued "Sven, Ex Cornerian Special forces."

She watched the man warily. He seemed well-intentioned. She took his hand and gave it a firm shake. "Jolene, just your average hired hand. I'll take you up on that offer if you're serious."

Bohdan decided to break the ice, seeing as Elizbaeth simply cracked her neck by jerking her head in opposite directions, Korben straightened his pitch black tie.

"I am not sure if you know our names, Jolene. I am Bohdan. She is Elizabeth, he is Korben." Bohdan gestured to each of his respective teammates. "Sandor is the young man who rode with you. He is..." Bohdan bent down and looked inside his Aventador to find a sleeping Sandor. "Asleep."

"Yea I'm serious" Sven said shaking her hand. Letting go he sat back up on his bike. "No reason you shouldn't be able to fight hand to hand if you need to." Sliding the visor down he continued. "I'm following you Bohdan." firing up the motor he turned around to face the road.

Bohdan went into his Aventador, and sat beside a napping Sandor. Despite the car roaring to life when he turned it on, Sandor remained asleep. Bohdan checked his lights and mirros, and began to go out of the station's parking lot. Elizabeth and Korben hopped into Elizabeth's GTO, and after she started her car, the duo began to leave the station as well.

• 1 month later...

(Time to get back.)

Jasper follows behind the two cars, content that they were going to the ship.

• OneUnder locked this topic