Confirmed Character Thread

Drasiana

Am I missing something there?  The screenshot on the left doesn't seem to show any evidence of Bill, and the one on the right is from the flames of eternal damnation Command.

• Like 1

It's probably Bill, but what if "OMG Plot Twist It's Beltino!"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 7:08 PM, ArwingFan said:

So this leaves Falco the only member without any confirmed family members.

Does that mean he's the one to bring balance to the force?

That's kinda sad though. Poor Falco. Would explain his temperament though, I guess. To a degree.

• Like 1

I would like it if Beltino returned to a similar role he played in Assault. With the exception of the facepalm-worthy apoptosis line, I liked what he brought to the table. It no longer felt like the team was acting on it's own accord without reporting anything to General Pepper. While he was always involved in the mission briefings in SF64, his role was diminished in every subsequent game. Having Baltino communicate to the team fills in that gap.

Even though General Pepper is back for SFZ, there's no guarantee he will be involved in mission briefings to the same extent as he was in SF64. I hope he is not relegated to "intro sequence emergency crisis dialogue and end of game speech" character, but if he is, Beltino would be the best choice to fill in the gap during the game.

• 3 weeks later...

Tanuki's name is Yaru DePon. I've seen vids of the training modes, and ROB hosts them, so I don't think Yaru is coming back.

Also, it's nice to see the Cornerians have a kick-ass weapon for once. The CDF actually looks less useless in this game.

Bill being a dorky 90's kid! The Cornerians actually being useful! Platinum is good and has blessed us

On 18/03/2016 at 2:47 AM, StarFoxfan-FUR_ever said:

With the exception of the facepalm-worthy apoptosis line

Apoptosis is actually a real-world thing, and the description of it in Assault is pretty accurate.

Not really.

Apoptosis is controlled cell death. Nothing about how it was depicted in SFAs is how it really works. Cells don't explode in the fiery sense, and the whole organism doesn't die.

On 07/04/2016 at 1:01 PM, DZComposer said:

Not really.

Apoptosis is controlled cell death. Nothing about how it was depicted in SFAs is how it really works. Cells don't explode in the fiery sense, and the whole organism doesn't die.

But then, in reality, sentient anthropomorphic foxes don't fly hyper-powerful weaponized space planes, so we can give some leniency.

I'd say it was presented adequately close enough to reality for something sci-fi. Plus, it's better than them just not justifying it and saying "Oh, this bomb can kill all of them because reasons!"

Bill and Katt also both appear, too. Pepper is there as well from other vids. Hell, may as well have Andross show up and have a full cast party.

Sector Beta is just one huge ass SF64 character reunion party. XD

• 4 months later...