Hello

KingTremolo

Hello, all.  I've had a few posts already, but I might as well make one of these topics.  I greatly enjoy the cheesy, over-the-top Star Fox series, and games in general.  

My skills include music composition, drawing, and programming.  I'm currently working on modeling in Blender, but I'm not good at it yet.  My ultimate goal is to put these skills of mine into a (most likely small-scale) Star Fox game project of sorts.

So, that's the summary of me.  See you all around!

Huh, you're exactly what I want to be (except for the programming part).

Anyway, welcome to the site.

YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE MOMENT IN WHICH WE ARE EXPERIENCING THE QUALITY OF THIS FOX DONG.

Don't mind that - I'm Hidi, and I have a tendency to laugh at bad jokes. The TF2 community taught me that.

I'm around here every so often. Hope to see you around!

• DZComposer locked and unlocked this topic

Pardon Hidi, shes just a tad insane.

That aside, welcome to crazy-ville; I'm Scourge, the local crimeboss, and I'll be your guide.

On the left is the blood fountain
on the right, the other blood fountain. DONT GET THEM CONFUSED
--
meds are handed out at about 6pm so until then, I'm gonna go chase this chipmunk into the milkshake pool.

Happy Christmas

Edited by Scourge

If Scourge is the crime boss that makes me Luciano DeParsano. I was the real one who rigged the 1919 World Series.

I'm Orange. Nice to meet you. I think you already know how nice this place is so keep found what you already are doing. :)

"I've been waiting for you, Star Fox." - Andross, Star Fox 64

You and I are already friends because you enjoy the Star Fox games in general, instead of simply specific titles. Always interpret the above quote as a welcoming quote, and nothing else! Welcome! How you doin'?

EDIT: :notimpressed: (I just read everybody else's post here.) Don't let the above quotes give you a bad vibe about this site. We're all actually pretty civil here in general. Please enjoy your stay here on Star Fox Online.

Edited by amcintyr9998

You know that kind of deceivingly cute critter character that holds surprisingly disturbing secrets?

Hi. :3

On all seriousness though, just hang out in the chat and topics, and you'll fit in here just fine. Hope you like around the forums. :D

Sorry to be tardy to the party  -  :welcome: to the site.

Edited by OneUnder

Welcome to the site. 5 years and I still manage to pop in now and then :)