The VGM Lover

Question

I am in a huge pickle here (too bad I love pickles). 

The good news first. I am becoming a student at Mohawk College. I have officially been accepted into Broadcasting-Radio there, and if I succeed, my dream of one day playing video game music in my very own station may come to fruition. 

But here's the bad news. Before September, one of the things I have to do first is to receive a letter of verification of attendance to confirm to, I believe, my city's housing corporation, that I will be attending Mohawk College this September. Here's the big problem. I have no idea how to properly do it, and I need to get that letter printed now. I tried getting back into one the College's websites, Mocomotion, but I've lost my password and worse, I lost my username, and according to the site, I can't change the username, and they won't tell me how or if I can recover it. Worst of all, I can't leave my computer until I get that letter... for... personal reasons...

I have reached out to as many people as I can to help me solve this very urgent issue. I'm hoping you guys can be one of them. If you think you can help me, DON'T HESITATE. I need an answer as soon as humanly (or anthropomorphically) possible. 

Thanks! 

2 answers to this question

HOLD IT!!! Hold it! I've figured it out! Turns out all I had to do was contact the help department by phone with my Student number to give me my username and a temporary password to change my actual pasword into a new one. Once I got in, all I had to do then was search up VERIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE, and Print it. 

Sorry everyone! But you know, I do wonder if we can get the VERIFICATION form without having to sign in...

For future reference, it's generally best to call the college in question for assistance as they should be most familiar with their own regulations/forms.

• Like 1