I think Fox McCloud is cute (In a romantic way), am I weird?

Fookes

Welcome to the furry fandom.

Turning your childhood heroes into prostitutes and creating bad artwork since 1998.

• Like 7

Welcome to the furry fandom.

Turning your childhood heroes into prostitutes and creating bad artwork since 1998.

Actually... I don't want to actually do stuff with Fox, if I saw him in real life, the farthest I'd go with him is give him a kiss on his muzzle and/or give him a big hug. :)

Actually... I don't want to actually do stuff with Fox, if I saw him in real life, the farthest I'd go with him is give him a kiss on his muzzle and/or give him a big hug. :)

AH youth!

First I'd like to apologize pre-emptively for tall the ridiculing thing you'll hear.

But also something about this made me smile earnestly( maybe because im weird too!). I don't speak of it often...but I too had a similar experience when I was younger and my advice is to embrace it and enjoy the feelings while they last.  

• Like 1

AH youth!

First I'd like to apologize pre-emptively for tall the ridiculing thing you'll hear.

But also something about this made me smile earnestly( maybe because im weird too!). I don't speak of it often...but I too had a similar experience when I was younger and my advice is to embrace it and enjoy the feelings while they last.  

Confession time! I am only 13. 

And no worries, I am used to hearing cussing and all that stuff because of people at my school and of course the internet. However, even though I am exposed to it so much I am usually clean-mouthed... 

• Like 1

Confession time! I am only 13. 

And no worries, I am used to hearing cussing and all that stuff because of people at my school and of course the internet. However, even though I am exposed to it so much I am usually clean-mouthed... 

How funny. I was thirteen when I first joined this forum.....

I'm not speaking about how nasty the content of what people will say, but how rude. I'll be honest. Being attracted to a video game character, from the perspective of most, is strange. People will call you weird and challenge your feelings, just be prepared.

• Like 1

hell, people masturbating to fox instead of that blue cat thing whose name escapes me since it has faded into irrelevance already haha neener neener is new enough that i'm of a mind not to mock this at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanever mind HAHA WHAT A DORK LOLOLOL

Well, Nikola Tesla fell in love with a pigeon, in fact he even wrote: "I loved that pigeon as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life."

So yeah, you are I guess... Try inventing something with electricity, that way people will call you "eccentric" rather then weird.

So you think Fox is cute? So do I. We should start a club. Does the Fox McCloud fan club sound cheesy?

• Like 1

I'm actually curious...do you like Fox's character as an essence, or do you prefer one particular version of Fox (i.e., 64, Adventures, or Assault Fox)?

Not sure how to respond to this. But hey whatever works!

Edited by StarFoxMaster64

Let the record state: I don't mind. In the event that you tire of the hasty Internet commenter, and want to, maybe, not mind with someone, most of the cool kids hang out in the chat.

In my mind, you're not. I could end up falling in love with my custom characters, even my Miis!

Aww this is so cute hahahaha. I remember my first fictional crush.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/grandia/images/8/8d/Liete_Profile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140427201436

Or at least it was the closest thing to a fictional crush. I wanted to be BFFs with her like so much, but I think I was too young to actually "crush". I don't know. xD

Seeing as this topic appears to have served its purpose (and that it seems to attract posts that need to be hidden as soon as they're made), I think a lock is in order.

Let's also remember to keep it clean.

:lock:

• OneUnder locked this topic