Affairs of the Lylat System - a Lounge RP Idea

Star_Dragon

Figured I'd post this here before I forgot it in a blaze of SWTOR-induced madness. That, and the Cornerian Complex seems dead, so...

This is, as the title implies, a lounge RP. Join at any time as anyone, but venture beyond Corneria. Want to visit [what's left] of Titania? Go for it! Want to enlist in the CDF and get sent to Katina or god-knows-where for boot camp? Do it! Anything is possible in this particular RP. I must point out, however, that Violence, while unavoidable in certain areas of Lylat (like Venom, for instance, though I can't imagine why you'd go there), should be kept to a minimum if you can. Deep space encounters against NPCs you control, I don't mind (I'm inclined to do so myself). Deep space encounters with other players... well, I just say usual RP rules apply. But again, violence should be kept down, considering this is the territory of the Lylat Federation (or at least, that's what I came to know them as), and as such, the CDF WILL respond to any incidents.

Now, I feel compelled to point out that one need not be a space-faring character to partake in this little soiree. You can just pick a planet and RP your life (average or otherwise) as you see fit. Just... nothing against normal RP rules, okay? I don't want RP mods cracking down on this because someone got into... something bad. Now for those of us that are space-faring, the Lylat System is open. As in, this will be like an open-world RP. Go anywhere you want, so long as you stay in Lylat.

Another thing - for those of us with their own factions (like me), this is a lounge RP, albeit an open one. We all come here to relax and enjoy ourselves, so no going about starting wars with the CDF or something. Coordinating with them against space pirates and raiders, I don't mind. Mercenary missions with the CDF, definitely, seeing as the Star Fox team was a band of mercenaries. But again, unless violence is against NPCs you control, keep it to a minimum.

Now, all that said, anyone fancy a lounge RP not limited to a single building on Corneria?

I'm definitely in.

Oh bih. La Catalina has a competitor. Are you encroaching on my territory?

But yeah. I might join. Vacation on Aquas sounds fun.

Well, now - look at that. I certainly wasn't expecting a response like this. If you all are that into the idea, hell... this could prove quite interesting. Anyone else interested?

This looks pretty good to me.  There was a limit to casual RP's in the past, hence the creation of The Complex, but seeing as it's basically dead now I figure that this one's worth a shot. :)

[Approved]

Wow. Holy f**k. I wasn't expecting this from you, OneUnder. In that case, might as well get started.

As I told the last person who asked, this is an open lounge RP. Join at any time, as anyone.

I'm jumping in.

Forgive me, but I don't know why you all insist on saying you want to join or asking me to join. Affairs is open - if you want to join, just join. This RP was intended for anyone to join at any time. No need to ask me or tell me you're joining up. The more, the merrier.

• OneUnder locked this topic