Sign in to follow this  
Quadroline

Apollo <<<<Disccussion Board>>>>

Quadroline

Bedroom_-_Not_used_yet.thumb.png.9dc6ee7

Welcome to the Apollo Discussion where the we discuss about our opinions about Apollo, it's characters, places, and

what not to the threads! All discussions of Apollo will be featured here. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by JuneauBETA

OneUnder

Congrats on reaching a milestone!

Should I lock the previous thread, or will you be continuing in the same one?

Quadroline

Congrats on reaching a milestone!

Should I lock the previous thread, or will you be continuing in the same one?

Prolly make a new thread I am going for nine chapter and yes please lock the thread. And thanks c:

Also each chapter isn't going to be short than Chapter 1 I'll probably be sure stop around 10 or 15 pages or so.

OneUnder

Sounds like a plan.

Quadroline

I should mention that I placed a request for a Side thread on the RP request thread

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Shmibli7
      By Shmibli7
      Alrighty. Time to have some pointless fun.
      The premise of this thread is simple: A user pits two characters together and the user below states who they think would win and why, as well as pitting two new characters together.
      Please note: I will not tolerate matchups based on political, religious, or social issues. (I.e Donald Trump vs. The Nation of Mexico, Bin Laden vs. The Westborough Baptist Church, etc.) 
      Aside from that, nearly any matchup is fair game. The characters do not have to be connected in any way to pit them together.
      So, let's start this off, shall we? In the spirit of SF-O, let's begin with a  StarFox themed deathmatch.
      Fox McCloud vs. Wolf O'Donnell, to the death. Who wins and why?
    • Quadroline
      By Quadroline
      ==[Rules]==
      [Updated] You may only post one video per post.  You are allow to post music via YouTube or sound cloud Do not post extended music (Unless the song has a full version)  Have fun. [optional] Add a description/joke under the video/link  Double check YouTube URL link before posting (If the video is part of a playlist delete this in bold text! &list=PL97C4A4CCBB179475&index=2) ===========
      So one day on chat me and a friend were constantly threw links to various songs.
      Then I had the idea to make a thread about it. Well here you go.
      This outta be interesting.
    • Quadroline
      By Quadroline
      Wait this isn't Blockland oh well.

Well have some artworks I have, which are 100% non-related to Nintendo and Star Fox!

..or you can follow me via DeviantART...

Three Goats: Jiro Beta (2014) Jiro Alpha (117 CE), Octavian (Alpha and Octavian are the same characters just that Octavian grew up more with the roman/rodinian culture

Susan Beta (The mother) and Jiro Beta (The Son).
      Perspective and characters, not very detailed.

What my very first character, David ,looked like. (Back then I was a huge Earthbound fan and was new to the Internet at the time)
    • Hope(N Forever)
      By Hope(N Forever)
      In the midst of all the hype surrounding Star Fox Zero, Culture Shock, Gaijin Goombah's show on The Game Theorists channel, just released a new episode talking about what could be influences on the designs for various Star Fox characters. Stuff that even Shigeru Miyamoto probably did not share with the public, or is probably not even aware of consciously. Keep in mind, this video is conjecture, but it brings up very valid points regarding the Japanese influences on the series in one form or another. Check out the episode below and learn how Star Fox characters could actually be based on the earliest forms of Japanese manga:
      If you like, throw in your own two cents after watching this video.
    • Quadroline
      By Quadroline
      This is a side project I'm gonna be doing while I think of a good design for Miri and the other mimiga (because I have a hard time drawing rabbit legs or somthin')
      One City remaining- The story of 'The unknown race' demise and destruction. As this was told the project known as "Monolith" was only an idea at the time: To create sentient beings that can walk on two legs, can use tool, and create Civilization.
      As the title implies the story was told by a scientist who among the survivors, and scientists who have survived the Nuclear Holocaust and now occupy the only city remaining of their civilization. Which is located at the southern tip of the continent that is the size of Europe, it is also the same continent where the anthropomorphic races live which takes place before the project was successful. At the very least it isn't restricting as Apollo (My main project)
      "What is the unknown race" It's difficult to say, I can't be sure what could "they" be.
      "How futuristic are they" They are a Nano Age society. The Nano Age is the last Age of the technological timescale and the successor of the Information Age (an Age we're still in currently)
      "Why are they survivors?" They survived because of a Nuclear War that erupted they were able to access to the last city that hasn't been target yet.
      "what is the city?" The city is a skyscraper based city there very little small buildings like houses and so, most of these towers are around 80-142 stories tall it's about the size of Rome, the city is also protected by two walls, one that goes around and that's heavily reinforced by Steel and the other wall is a invisible shell that cover the city. The wall are built to keep any Artificially Sentient-made in the Stone to Iron Age out. The shell like wall is an electrical shield to destroy bombs or missiles from penetrating into the city. The city is also provide food from "Underground Farm" which produces wheat, grapes, and other food sources. This city is a city-state and the residence are mainly scientists who want research their finding and discoveries who into: Biology, Geology, Astronomy, etc. Families are invited but cannot live in the city.
      "How do we enter the city?" It's a long process. to enter the city you have to take a underground railway which is located 250 miles away from the city. Once you get pass the rail way the next area is an identity detector and to see if you're either Safe to go in or Hostile. After that you need to walk through the cave which someone will guild you along the way. You can't die from lack of oxygen though because the cave has vents which is connected to surface once you pass through the cave the second gate is railroad station and from there you are able to enter the city.
      The main goal is that you need to survive and roam around the city as you talk to your acquaintances about your past (which before the nuclear war) and after the nuclear war. Along with a scientist who talks about his own past as well.