KingTremolo's Music & Art

KingTremolo

Music:

Warning: All music links lead to Newgrounds.com, which has a lot of NSFW content scattered through, but none of it should be directly on the page linked.

Himawari Theme

A Tragic Decision (Tales of Vesperia Remix)

Whimsical Storms (Ocarina of Time Song of Storms remix, WIP)

A Tale of Twilight (Made for a friend's game he's working on.  In retrospect, the timing is a bit off.)

Theme of Lilith (This is one of the older ones I've done.)

Art:

WIP Geralt from the Witcher:

wgp8g8.jpg
Things I know I need to work on:
The hair.
Lowering the hair line.
Making him look...well, more him.
Make the pupils slits instead of circles

WIP Link and Ganon:
2poqnx2.jpg

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  These are without using reference images.  I'm doing so for practice.

Edited by KingTremolo
  • Like 1

WOW! You have a fantastic way to colour! I do love lineless colourations a lot (as they are also a lot of fun to work with)

I especially like your Zelda drawing..guess it is a tribute to one of the older games?! Looking forward to see the finished picture!

Thank you! The Ganon is based off of A Link to the Past, and the Link is kinda a mishmash of different Links, inspired mainly by A Link Between Worlds and Ocarina of Time.

Ah, you have a very great sense of coloring. Something I can not do. I usually start an image of as a sketch and do all my shading and detailing in greyscale. Mainly because I'm trying to get a basic understanding of light and shadows. Color is just so difficult for me. 

Pretty darn amazing that you can do that! Keep it up!

Thank you! I've always done black and white, but I've been spending the summer learning color and it's definitely paying off!

Whenever I try to do black and white then transfer to color it doesn't work or for me.