Hello, hello!

KazeKat

Hiya everyone! I pretty much go by KazeKat on most sites and gaming platforms so lets just introduce myself that way.

I grew up with Star Fox starting from the good old SNES to present day. Star Fox 64 is probably my favorite just because I have the best memories playing that one. Anywho! I guess I'm lurking around here to spam you all with art and possibly some RP. I studied illustration in college so maybe i'll get to posting some of that soon. Not the best writer and haven't really ever RP'ed before. That will come a little slower... Haha.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my semi-lame introduction! :D

Hnnnnnnnggggg an introduction that isn't a story. This is so much more better. 

This is what the kids should be doing.

Welcome to the forums. We always love meeting new people!

Well, um... welcome, for lack of a better word.

Yes, I know that this is the seventh time someone in this thread has said the word "welcome". I just hope it hasn't lost it's value.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! And it didn't lose its value Von! Thanks so much for saying 'Hi"! 

And Naza lol... :'( 

Hey, Shmi here. SF-O's Bondian. Anyway, it seems we're in the same rp. Look forward to seeing you around. bye.

Did I say hello? I should.

Hello.

Hey, welcome to the forum. I see that the others have already made their post, so I might as well welcome you. :3

Things have been starting to show some life around the forums again thanks to the new game in the works. Hope you stick around the place as well.

See you around! :D