Not like that, I promise

FalconLover11

So like the title says, I just sorta like falcons and shit. I swear. They're cool as fuck.

This is where the media would go in and edit my statement using their fancy-shmancy technology to make me say "So, I just sorta fuck falcons. I swear."

....Right then. Video games are cool, I think some of the Star Fox games are actually sorta terrible, but for the most part I like them still. I most play online games and drink too much tea. That sums up my life. I kinda draw? Not really to the point it's worth mentioning compared to most on DA and other image sites that have plenty of fantastic artists.

Yeah. Plan on being around maybe? Dunno. Don't feel offended if you have someone posting bird gifs in appropriate places. I reeeeeeally like burds.

Well howdy doody there. Can anyone explain why my lil' post double threaded? I feel bad. Most other forums I frequent would Judo kick me in the jaw for doing that, even though it was an accident.

So, I just sorta fuck falcons. I swear.

You heard it here, folks. This person REALLY likes birds.

Also not sure why your thread was posted twice, but it's no big deal. Chalk it up as a fluke unless it happens more. We'll troubleshoot that bridge if we come to it. Welcome to the forums and all

Welcome to the site. My name is Arminius Hernan Oliver Fiddywinks.

If you have any questions, concerns, or general hooplah, please talk to one of the moderators. Their names will show up in light blue, like the sky.

"I've been waiting for you, Star Fox." - Andross, Star Fox 64

Trust me, if there's a better welcoming quote in the Star Fox games, I'd use it, but for now, sadly, this'll have to do. Always good to see a new face on the site. How you doin'?

G butter layin' into the bone. We 'bout to rebound up gator like bright n' fast. Tightin' up wit the hang side of the skyway, gon loosen' up blood. This is going to be ... something.

We're practically sibli- wait

Sweet or Unsweet?

Both actually. As of late, I've been doing a rather interesting combination of Youthberry as well as Passion Fruit teas, adding some agave. I'm not sure how much of a fan I am of it. That said Youthberry and Peach tea together is also another big favorite of mine at the moment. Tried it with some Raspberry sweetener, but it only nulled down the taste. TLDR: I can enjoy more southern styles of sweetness, but I like to try to make the most natural, non-overwhelmingly tart flavor that I possibly can. I also saw I said 'most' not 'mostly'. Well. Time to forget the fact I did well in English during highschool.

i-it's not like i love falcons or anything, baka

G-G-God, Uno-Sama! Why would you even s-sugest such a thing~!?

I'm doing great bb gurl. How you doin'?

You may wanna check my profile... if you hadn't already.

(This is officially my 100th post. Yay!)

I see most of the welcoming party is already here. Might as well-- WOOF WOOOF

Yeah. Oddball person here. Better get used. I plan on lingering around for some more time. Possibly longer than humanly possible.

Anyway. Best way to get acquainted is through the chat, though I'm sure we'll be seeing you around there.

Always nice to see new members. :3