Clearwater

41171cb227897968ca9a9a05752ccf799b96d9f2

Ori

FTFY

3lAyDOA.jpg

5be.gif

• Like 4

DZComposer

I've been out-of-the-loop with TF2 for a while (I haven't really played since the SF-O server shut down). Is this going to be some kind of new MvM-esque mode?

Robert Monroe

We aren't sure DZ, there's been hints of some UFO/moonbase themed stuff in the beta tests but Valve as usual has been really cryptic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Emiko Gale
      By Emiko Gale
      Hey all...You guys probably don't remember me, I don't blame you guys...
      In fact, I nearly forgot this place myself but maybe because I a lot has happened since I was last here, it was probably 2 or 3 years now...I am 22 now, I left my parents place, a have a job and I go to school, and I am now living with my boyfriend.
      And I am writing Starfox fanfiction as I write this. ^^;
    • rgflake
      By rgflake
      Star Fox has always had similarities with other Sci - Fi movies like Independence Day. I've always thought that Star Wars going toe to toe against Star Fox would be awesome! Here is a video I did that tried to show how cool it could be!

http://youtu.be/kSiIsprHyCA

• Pgpaw3
      By Pgpaw3
      So I made my minecraft world before the nether fortresses were added. Now that I am actually trying to kill the ender dragon, I need to find nether fortresses. I went into the nether to try and find them, and even after trying to follow a strategy to find them I saw on the internet, I didn't find any and after an hour or more ended up dieing. My question is, does my nether even have fortress, as I entered the nether before they were added?

If the answer is no, I have heard that you can go into the minecraft files and delete the nether, then go in from the overworld, forcing the nether to respawn. Does this work?

I should also say that I don't want to make a new world.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
    • El Zorro de la Estrella
      By El Zorro de la Estrella
      This is an update on the story I made a topic about the other day, but it's such big news I feel that it should have a seperate Topic.
      (Mods can correct me, of course)

http://screenrant.co...-24-aco-135041/

It is a different story than the last one. The other one was about the VA and FOX fighting over money, this one says it's garunteed to be over next year no matter what; though could end this year if the Fox vs Simpsons stuff doesn't resolve itself.