The Forgotten Members

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

As much as I hate to say it, I think we can now add Redeemer to the list. :(

Just now, ArwingFan said:

Haven't seen Rob, Leftshoe and TCPeppy round here lately.

Rob is here just doesnt post.

Left was banned.

TCPeppy is ... I don't know he something.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone here remember RingtailedFox? He hasn't been here since mid 2015. Kinda sad, actually. He was my only follower.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2015 at 6:19 PM, mjakob42 said:

*Starts humming "Wish You Were Here"*

Maybe not the most famous member of the site or highest ranking, but does anybody know if Chaos Leader is still around? We would read/review each other's fanfics and that dude is not only one of the most talented writers I've met, but he taught me a hell of a lot in regards to writing. I remember he would pop in and out ever once in a while (and maybe he still does - it's been a minute since I've been on here), but otherwise he steadily just kind of fell off the face of the site.

On 10/31/2015 at 1:20 AM, Orbi The Joyful Furry said:

Also an awesome musician, too. Chaos is pretty good.

But yes actually, he does still show up in SFO sometimes, rarely compared to as much as I hear it was before. You can still catch him on the chat or so if you're lucky when he shows up.

Forgotten, but not gone, not permanently at least.

Last time I posted here was summer 2015, just before I started a new job on a cruise ship. I'm still there, on the ship, doing my shipboard duties.

I don't get a whole lot of time to do internet things, but that's no excuse really, since I've had time to poke around other sites. I'm gonna try and resolve to check in more often, share whats up, see how things go.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2015 at 0:20 PM, Orbi The Joyful Furry said:

Two people I also remember from a while back are DoctorAllosaurus and R3dFiVe. I remember Doc mentioned he'd be doing some moving around and could stay off for a while, but I dunno what became of R3dFiVe. He was online for a few moments in August but didn't post anything.

DocAl is doing alright as far as I know, he's a very close friend of mine and we call every now and then.

R3dFiVe put his Starfox movie project on hold due to university. He's almost achieved his Bachelor and is currently doing some work experience in order to finally publish his thesis. He still does art but it's mostly pin-up and fanart just to keep his creative flow going until he's back into the movie-making mindset.

On 11/01/2016 at 2:50 PM, Clearwater said:

As much as I hate to say it, I think we can now add Redeemer to the list. :(

Omg I swear if any of you forget me we will have words.

Joking aside, I started a new job in a care home and it physically and mentally exhausted me. I stopped pretty much all my online activity and art for some time because I had to recover from a lot of stuff.  A lot has happened in my life lately, a lot of stuff you wouldn't believe actually; in fact, I'd go as far as to say that 2015 was the "worst year of my life" to date. The only good thing was getting my own apartment and finally mastering the application of on-point liquid eyeliner. I have logged into Skype every now and then to let people know I'm still alive and slowly I'm getting back into the swing of things.

So sorry honey but I'm sort of like herpes - I have times where I don't show up but you'll never properly get rid of me. That you can count on.

• Like 4

On 1/11/2016 at 8:38 AM, ArwingFan said:

Haven't seen Rob, Leftshoe and TCPeppy round here lately.

I'm like that shadow of that something under your bed. Always around, sometimes unseen :|

But really I'm a huge flake with weird activity bursts, my RL and other interests tend to make my commitments to things a weird roller coaster.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

By the way I was contrafox on the old forum at Arwing Landing in 2005. Not sure if I ever mentioned that or if anyone remembers...

TFW no Fureox :c

I was even a game server admin for the longest time back when we had the SF-O TF2 game nights.

This thread sure stirs up memories though. DRL and Foxxx were interesting dudes. Can't say much about them cause we didn't interact a whole lot, but they were always doing something on the board.

I miss Milky. A lot of hate surrounded him, but we got along really well and there was never any beef between us, so I mostly remember watching (with popcorn) as he and the other members went at it. Either way, no one can deny he kicked ass in TF2. In fact, he taught me nearly all I know when I first joined in. Ahhh... learning Heavy and Spy from him was great. Along with Rob's help too, picking up Heavy and Medic was a dream come true.

Of course, I always liked Rob too. (hi Rob!) He deserves mention cause he and Milky were the ultibros. And maaaaaan did he play a MEAN Engie. Rob was a god Ninjaneer, he taught me so many things. Nostalgia!

Is Mr. Mario/ Mr. N/ A Deep Commitment to Purple still here? We had some fun back in the day, always competing for the SF-O Sniper headshot leaderboard as #1.

I know there were more too. Glad to see that a lot of other names I'm thinking about are still here. You guys are loyal!

• Like 1

I never forgot you Fureox thats why I never posted you here :'|||||

But yeah, maaaan. I miss those Ninjaneer teaching days. Now there's all these new maps I gotta learn, I've gotten so bad at my art lel.

Fureox!  I'll forever remember your old GIF avatar with that silhouetted feline-esque looking thing licking the screen.

Yeah Fureox, this thread are for people who've been forgotten. Nobody can forget you Fureox (and also Mopbuckets)

• Like 1

Oh truuuuuuue.

I read this thread at 4 AM as a nostalgia circlejerk.

AND THEN THE NOSTALGIA FLOWED.

I take it back, I don't want to be listed here!

• Like 1